Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 11. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:14:27 AM
I think ETH is better, its decentralized and every miner can participate in mining. NEO is centralized mining which miner only some master node . ETH always better than NEO in my opinion, ETH easy to track, better comunity, easy to do anything
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
Etherium is still used in many ico transaction, plus there is a bigger market capitalization in it.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
April 17, 2018, 08:12:45 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

I think ethereum and NEO is good coin and have potential in the future. Its depends on your analysis but for me, I am already made choice that i am ethereum holder maybe for 2 years from now because many expert said that ethereum can replace bitcoin place
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 17, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

You have reasonable ETH quantity.ETH is more stronger than NEO.ETH is now a days is centre of concentration of people around the globe w.r.t investment.ETH having strong community and is increasing on daily basis.many ICO are using ETH platform to distribute their payouts.investment in ETH and holding it is highly beneficial.after ETH NEO is another concrete bases project coin called Chinese ETH.NEO is currently undervalued.investment in NEO is preferable and hold it.as you have ETH don't exchange it with NEO.if you do short term trading with ETH then you should convert your profit into NEO only.

You like trading then don't exchange your ETH you have a good quantity of ETH to trade. But you looking for a long time investment then invest half of your ETH in NEO and hold remaining ETH in your wallet.

NEO is good coin people call this is Chinese ETH. So holding NEO is also profitable, but don't convert your ADA/BTC/XLM all these coins are worth to hold for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
I am going for both. Ethereum is one of the best projects out there and it is very popular. NEO is also very good project and IMO is the strongest competitor of Ethereum.
If you choose both I am sure it is the right choice, because ethereum has many projects it is no wonder that many people want to invest in it. As for NEO he also has a good project then you have to hold it.
Activity: 273
April 17, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

If I were in your situation,much better to hold your ETH than to sell it and you buy another coins.In my own opinion I recommend you to buy NEO if you had extra money so that your asset will not reduced.
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
April 17, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
right now eth over neo any time. But neo is a good one too. I have both in my portfolio
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

You have reasonable ETH quantity.ETH is more stronger than NEO.ETH is now a days is centre of concentration of people around the globe w.r.t investment.ETH having strong community and is increasing on daily basis.many ICO are using ETH platform to distribute their payouts.investment in ETH and holding it is highly beneficial.after ETH NEO is another concrete bases project coin called Chinese ETH.NEO is currently undervalued.investment in NEO is preferable and hold it.as you have ETH don't exchange it with NEO.if you do short term trading with ETH then you should convert your profit into NEO only.
Activity: 141
April 17, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
why either or? Why not both? Just dilute some of your Eth, maybe 30% as it rises take the profit (if you have any) and buy some NEO for the coming bull...
There are more than 1000 cryptocurrency in the market and it is difficult to compare crypto with each other. I just look at the market cap and go with the people. Ethereum is the second big currency after bitcoin and now people are buying Ethereum against their investment, so I think that Ethereum is the best. All other currencies are risky because of the low market value.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
I think that ETH.  This is a very good and profitable coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 02:55:36 AM
Right now looks like NEO is going to be fierce, here are too many ICO on platform of Ethereum, too many..
Activity: 126
April 16, 2018, 06:04:48 PM
Its obvious NEO still has a whole lot of room for improvement both in price growth and project development. So If i were you I d invest in NEO because I know it willl give me more percentage increase in my investment
Activity: 171
April 16, 2018, 05:56:10 PM
Currently the price of eth is $502 and $65 for neo. Both coins are increasing. Since these two are proven for their potential capabilities in growing, why not try to hold both. Its a win-win case since these coins are both alive. But its up to you. It is just that you can maximize your profit if you will try your luck with the two coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 16, 2018, 05:46:21 PM
I am going for both. Ethereum is one of the best projects out there and it is very popular. NEO is also very good project and IMO is the strongest competitor of Ethereum.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
April 16, 2018, 05:43:06 PM
The day before yesterday I used NEO network for the first time.
I sent the ZPT tokens on the exchange – Gate.io.
Since I've never used NEO before - I did not have any GAS or NEO.
But I easily forwarded the transaction!
And the first confirmation was less than 1 minute.
And after 5 minutes there were already more than 20 confirmations!

In general, NEO is a strong competitor for the network of the Ethereum!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
One full investment not suggest to do. I think this is the amount of Ethereum you have, you can just hold on for now. Or you can exchange 1 Ethereum for Neo, which would be a pretty good solution.
Activity: 392
April 16, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
I think that now it is worth buying more Ethereum because the coin grows in capitalization and can be bought for the long term.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 16, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
ETH is the first choice. Do not keep too much Altcoin, you should sell all and use the money after the sale is focused on ETH. I think that's a great idea
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
ethereum is the most beautiful and easiest transaction history
because any token can be handled, and the number of registrants in ERC20 is multiplied, since campaigns think that when they use the tokens, investors, and Holders transactions. Invested parties on both sides believe that their respective altcoin of choice will be the one left holding the sceptre.
Activity: 126
April 16, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
You should sell Altcoin, just hold ETH and NEO in 2018. I give you more advice that is investment KCS (KuCoin Shares). It's a coin on the Kucoin exchange. Someone told me that in late 2018 the price of KCS would be $ 18
Pages:
Jump to: