Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 14. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
April 14, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
Interms of transaction matter well I prefer neo since it doesn't need any fee/gas to make a successful transaction and the transaction time is pretty fast unlike the ethereum where little bit congested and we need to set a high gas fees to fasten up our transactions. But in terms of dominance in the market I would prefer the ETH since the supporter would tell the future and it could lift up the price of the ETH and we can earn with it more than with NEO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
April 14, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
I think ETH will grow more than NEO . Most of my savings are in ETH . Bitcoin and LTC are always reliable but I think ETH is the most attractive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 14, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

Eth is better. Aside from the fact that its technology is so awesome there are still lots of applications that this technology can offer in the future. Neo is also one of the promising altcoin but compared to Eth its 2nd to bitcoin as the most important cryptocurrency. You can invest 70% of your portfolio to Eth and the rest to other altcoins you desire most. In this way at least diversify some of your investments. We can't really predict what will happen to those altcoins that you invested in right now. So better stick with them so that you won't have any regrets when those altcoins skyrocket in value. Happy hodling and have a good one! Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:39:30 AM
Neo, because Neo future is very bright and Neo will give you 6-10x end of the year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 05:27:32 AM
I will choose ETH, they have more potential NEO. Although NEO is still a potential coin not much losing ETH. But in general, ETH is a currency used by many people to buy and sell. And use the Blockhuain ethereum purse.
Yes this is the reason's Im holding eth and investing a lot on it. Ethereum had a great potential other than altcoins. If we compare both eth and neo, ethereum is the best for me price is still on rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
April 14, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
I will choose ETH, they have more potential NEO. Although NEO is still a potential coin not much losing ETH. But in general, ETH is a currency used by many people to buy and sell. And use the Blockhuain ethereum purse.
Activity: 183
April 14, 2018, 05:15:19 AM
Both coins for me are ones that are promising with their mind blowing potentials. However, the fact that you are indecisive about which one to get in high quantity is normal. I will just advise you to follow your heart to purchase any of the two, as you will never regret your decision cos they are both gonna turn out good.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2018, 04:52:50 AM
I think you should exchange from ETH to NEO then hold because instead of 2.3 ETH, after exchange you will get 21 NEO, and NEO price is now $ 60. If you hold NEO until the end of the year, I believe the NEO will rise to above $ 100 by the end of 2018, which is precisely the same as the NEO at the end of 2017.
NEO is one of altcoin that has a high level of popularity so that its market share is also quite large. But when compared with ETherum then I will still have etherum because Etherum has a very good developmental level compared to other Altcoin. Yupz in conclusion then both have a very good potential to be invested in the long term and in the short term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
both have differences with the system being run. I see the NEO development is quite fast, but its development still can not beat Ethereum.
Activity: 56
April 14, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
I think ETH still good long term for invest. Because ETH have many popularity than NEO.
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

I prefer to Ethereum because many people prefer Ethereum and have blockchain applications and can invest in the long term, let alone Ethereum can transact quickly and have good potential in comparison with NEO ,,'

Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
April 14, 2018, 04:16:34 AM
I think you should exchange from ETH to NEO then hold because instead of 2.3 ETH, after exchange you will get 21 NEO, and NEO price is now $ 60. If you hold NEO until the end of the year, I believe the NEO will rise to above $ 100 by the end of 2018, which is precisely the same as the NEO at the end of 2017.
Activity: 476
April 14, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
Better Hold your ETH as it was one of the most used alt coins. The potential of it being on the top next to Bitcoin is high. Also almost all of ICOs are using ETH as there platform.

NEO got a high potential too a long term hold for NEO is good buy NEO but dont sell your ETH. Also dont focus on one or two coins to invest it might lose you big if it drop the price.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 14, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
I think you should hold bth. If you have enough money, you can also buy in more other coins if you like.
Activity: 252
April 14, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

I do not really know about neo coins, but almost all altcoins have fallen in value in recent months. I think you can study it first before it is really speculated. if I personally prefer to ethereum even though its current value falls. if you see the opportunity ethereum greater than all existing altcoin

If you dont know about Neo then you can start to learn about Neo because it can replace some other high marketcap altcoin from 5 top coin.
Neo is like second big project like etherium which is called china etherium and its booming starting the crowdsale till now.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 03:56:52 AM
About this question I'm just saying to you do not put all money in one altcoin, except if its bitcoin, because he is soooo higly volatile and growing up with time   
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
April 13, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
ETH Vs NEO
NEO shows stable positive trend on the current green market, but it still takes to collect a serious number of ICOs into NEO network, before it can compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 13, 2018, 05:18:29 PM
I would change an Ethereum for NEO. The ethereum is a very good coin, but the potential Neo is bigger most because capitalization is much smaller
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
I am sure that you should not invest only in one thing, but it is always better to diversify your risks and invest in different coins. I think that Neo is a coin that is no worse than Ethereum, but so far it is not in such demand as Ethereum. I think this coin needs to be bought, as I'm sure Neo has good potential.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
in my opinion ETH is a good coin and has a bright future, and Neo is also a great coin, but I prefer ETH because ETH price movements rise faster, ETH has been widely used exchangers for exchange with tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: