Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 15. (Read 1910 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
If I had to describe NEO and Ethereum in a few words, I would say that NEO is Ethereum, but only having a special purpose: to create a "smart economy". Ethereum is simply a platform for the development of entrepreneurship, innovation - the direction in which it develops depends on the people who use it. NEO has its own clear direction; and he changes his platform in accordance with this goal. Yes, NEO has some advantages over Ethereum, but Ethereum is likely to reduce this gap and become better NEO in this area. The true value of NEO is to create a platform that meets regulatory requirements. And when they do, China will simply take this ready-made technology into its own hands.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
ETH and NEO crypto are popular coins of the money world in recent times. neo investors will make money but eth is the most reliable coin of this market. eth is absolutely my preference.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
Ethereum (ETH).Its opportunities for developers allow creating new markets, keeping debt registers, transferring funds in accordance with instructions, past data (for example, on futures contracts) and many other things that have not even been invented yet. All operations are performed without human intervention and are not associated with a risk in the event of any problems with the counterparty.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 02:08:19 PM
Very fair comparison of these projects, because it seems to me that very soon the NEO project will be really very popular in comparison with the ETH project, it seems to me that this will happen very soon, because the NEO project supports the community and state of China. Of course I may be wrong, but it seems to me that this is so.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
I prefer ETH without any doubt between Etehreum and NEO. The project led by Vitalik Buterin is very solid and is developing very well, its price with a market recovery should grow a lot, so in your specific case I would keep Ethereum even if NEO is a project with great potential
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
Ethereum is the leader of the virtual money industry today. It is not because of a lot of reasons. On the contrary, he has seen 150 dollars under his sliding line in recent times. Bitcoin, who has seen more than $ 2,000 with the intense interest of the media, is the new look of the young Buterin's invented block-chain world, almost crippled by cybercriminals. Buterin's words will not change for a long time: "The people in the West say they trust me on Google, Facebook or the bank, but I do not really trust the business or the bank that is behind the world. Not the places where the blockchain offers the highest opportunities are Africa, India, Eastern Europe and Russia, which are not at the Western level.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
NEO is a coin that has an ever-increasing development. but when compared to Ethereum, Neo still needs a considerable increase again. therefore I am waiting for further NEO developments.
Activity: 71
April 13, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
Hi,  According to my personal opinion, I would buy and hold NEO, I believe that NEO will grow strongly in the 1-2 years
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 13, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
NEO is a good altcoin, it also has potential. However, I recommend holding Ethereum, should not sell all Ethereum to buy NEO, because Ethereum in the next few years will certainly grow very strong. If you like NEO then you can sell some Ethereum to buy. I believe that long-term investment in the potential altcoin will bring a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
NEO stand out is its distinctively different security system I'm becoming increasingly interested in Neo, mostly because it keeps cropping up as one to watch !!
Activity: 145
April 13, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
I think all are helpful and more safer if you go to them all spreading your money. That can help you to avoid loosing your money.
Activity: 73
April 13, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
I like NEO better. I think NEO will have a bigger future, because it faces a huge Chinese market.
Activity: 448
April 13, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
NEO is backed by the Chinese government. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in China, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO is also backed by WINGS, Alibaba, and various Microsoft-like giants. Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage.
Activity: 340
April 13, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
Eth and Neo are 2 good coin you can buy coin depending on your preference. If I were I would buy the coins under $ 1 as they grew, you could make more money.
Activity: 378
April 13, 2018, 12:52:21 PM
NEO is backed by the Chinese government. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in China, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO is also backed by WINGS, Alibaba, and various Microsoft-like giants. Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage.
What about China's ICO ban? And how Neo backed by wings if whole Wings project is deployed on eth blockchain? Other saying "parthership"  - have you any proof? Or words only?
Activity: 70
April 12, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
I love ETH because of its wallet that I use in WeLocal Bounty
Activity: 103
April 12, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
I advise you to buy and hold NEO and ADA. It is giving you more profit
Activity: 43
April 12, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
I recommend ADA and XLM. Maybe you are also see, it's recovering so impressed
Activity: 29
Merit: 5
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
April 12, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
How about stellar?Huh?
Activity: 52
April 12, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
Neo is faster, friendlier, and great product. Neo will shine in 2020. Lots of developers are leaving Ethereum and switching to NEO. It’ll be greater than $200 eoy. Bet that?
Pages:
Jump to: