Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 2. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 01:49:51 AM
Now EtherDelta have the new interface and transactions are quite fast. EtherDelta not the most userfriendly exchange,  but it is truly decentralized. The most important problem is trading volume.
  To any interface, you can adapt the main thing so that trades are active and transactions are not hanging. This exchange as a lifebuoy for bountyhunter)
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 24, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
Now EtherDelta have the new interface and transactions are quite fast. EtherDelta not the most userfriendly exchange,  but it is truly decentralized. The most important problem is trading volume.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
Let's begin with the fact that from a mobile ustoroystvo it is not possible to trade at the exchange at all. To us of course repeat that it is possible, easy and convenient. But it not so, the real business has to be done from the laptop or the computer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
This is a monopoly.  There are practically no weak competitors. The crowd is conservative, everyone clings to the working resource, no matter how bad it is. In this minus the monopoly, such a hopelessness.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2018, 02:33:59 PM
etherdelta is just last option if i dont have any option anymore
it often has low volume in trx, furthermore, the coin which enters in etherdelta hard to growth
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
I'm less and less likely to use EtherDelta, which bugs every day. I like ForkDelta more.
Activity: 458
September 17, 2018, 02:12:21 PM
yes I agree with you, in the past etherdelta dominated the exchange because there were not too many other exchange rivals, but now there are very good exchanges, such as binance, kucoin, okex, etc., and the exchanges are much better and structured than etherdelta

I think you are mixing things up here, there is difference between centralized and decentralized exchange. Therefore, etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and you can't compare it with centralized exchanges like kucoin, Okex and Binance. Besides, exchanges such as binance were also dominating in the heydays of etherdelta.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
September 17, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
Has anybody had success in getting a token listed on Etherdelta? I heard anybody can do it and its supposed to be incredibly easy to do, but I just can't quite seem to get it to work...
Activity: 756
September 17, 2018, 01:57:19 PM
yes I agree with you, in the past etherdelta dominated the exchange because there were not too many other exchange rivals, but now there are very good exchanges, such as binance, kucoin, okex, etc., and the exchanges are much better and structured than etherdelta
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
I agree with You 100%. Etherdelta at me, very often buggy and hangs. And the interface and ease of use, I do not like categorically. But it's not so bad if you're not a beginner.

But if you are a beginner, then I suggest learning to trade on Etheredelta with cheap prices.
Don't be too ambitious so you can make a profit from trading on Etheredelta.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
I agree with You 100%. Etherdelta at me, very often buggy and hangs. And the interface and ease of use, I do not like categorically. But it's not so bad if you're not a beginner.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
August 27, 2018, 12:00:24 PM
I stopped use etherdelta since time it was hacked, I'm surprisied how it still works. Obliously almost everyone use forketdelta now , it's almost similar as etherdelta. Unfortunatly this tow only for pure tokens and coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
EtherDelta in every sense of the exchange for slag. It is used in 99 percent of cases only to sell tokens. If you are uncomfortable using it from your mobile, then use it from your computer, although it is not more convenient.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 27, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
its user experience is not very good, but it gives me peace of mind. i don't have to worry about my coin being stolen. centralized trading has all the good experience, but u can't control its private key. i still choose etherdelta
Activity: 1022
August 27, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
to work on alternative ways as connecting with different template on same release on seeds as the use works with proper on request as might to work on mobile and desktop computers.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
I heard that it is often hacked and momentum there is bad, but it is convenient to translate tons and most importantly after the release of the token he saasu toronda if not frozen.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
be patient, because I am also a victim in etherdelta, but even though the first stock exchange I entered there was the etherdelta. maybe the exchange currently has no good development so a lot of volume is lost on every altcoin that is listed there.
Activity: 602
August 27, 2018, 08:03:52 AM
Recently, such an exchange as EtherDelta is really very inferior to such an exchange as IDEX or there are still a lot of decentralized exchanges and a lot of exchanges are still planning to go out, if it is not worked out, I think that it will lose interest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 27, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
I knew that there are a lot of haters of EtherDelta but it is so awful, of course there are amount of competitive alternatives but EtherDelta has done a lot for us.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
yes, I agree with you, etherdelta is very bad now, there are so many problems that I have experienced while trading there, for example, such as irregular coin listings so that all coins can enter there, the coin price is very low when listing there
Pages:
Jump to: