Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 3. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 20, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
Have you try forkdelta? It is the same as etherdelta but it is much faster. I have switched to trade in forkdelta for sometimes and feel it is better than etherdelta.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
I can feel you..sad to say why they cant upgrade into a better ones..not only Etherdelta I am experiencing that..theres a lot out there not to mention ..i really feel disappointed of always missing the trend..i hope they improve it..im pretty sure traders will love to stay and use the platform if it is not slow anymore..i guess those traders who has their tokens listed in that exchange will remain for the meantime and leave once tokens are sold.thats what I did..
Activity: 115
August 20, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
well it was quite true, etherdelta is kinda outdated. since right now so many dex with better ui and interface. even forkdelta is evolving right now and leaving github
Activity: 27
August 20, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
I have traded several times on this floor. This platform charges high, deals slowly, occasionally loses tokens. Rating 4 points
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 20, 2018, 07:43:14 AM
Etherdelta is not used by me, it doesn't have enough strong characteristics to beat other similar platforms, I suppose that it will be decreasing soon.
Activity: 43
August 19, 2018, 10:54:05 PM
in light of the experience and a portion of the contentions from a few companions, surely less etherdelta well disposed to exchanging, particularly for somebody who is simply beginning to make sense of exchanging, on the off chance that it is in fact less easily utilizing versatile better utilize PCs with a solid web organize, likewise we ought to likewise not import the fundamental wallet, I generally feel stressed in the event that I need to store utilizing the principle wallet.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
When it comes to trading tokens it's the one i use, easy to enter a token if it's not listed.  
But you need your wits using Etherdelta, how many times i have payed multiple fees, misinterpret transfers, deposits, withdrawals.  When you cancel an order, it can take a while.

I will be happy in the end to find all the tokens i deposited, that's something that really needs work, a list of the tokens you own on Etherdelta.  At the moment all you can do is try to remember, write them down, consult your history on Etherscan.
But in the end Etherdelta fills my needs.
Activity: 58
August 03, 2018, 05:53:30 AM
Etherdelta now have good GUI and the site is now better than before, most decentralized exchange suck during ETH congestion.
Activity: 37
August 03, 2018, 05:49:45 AM
in light of the experience and a portion of the contentions from a few companions, in reality less etherdelta inviting to exchanging, particularly for somebody who is simply beginning to make sense of exchanging, in the event that it is in fact less easily utilizing versatile better utilize PCs with a solid web arrange, what's more we ought to likewise not import the principle wallet, I generally feel stressed on the off chance that I need to store utilizing the primary wallet.
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 04:53:37 AM
a decent and helpful trade, it sold tokens and everything was done advantageously, it isn't important to enlist all rapidly. There are obviously, and the hindrances are bad, thus middle of the road.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
I concede to your announcements, heaps of my companions who are brokers loathe etherdelta, their administration is 68% great and the stage is evaluated 56% in view of what I see. In any case they bolster a loads of tokens, that is the one thing I like them. In any case, I heard some negative inputs about their stage, however we dont have any decision, in light of the fact that a ton of coins are just tradable on their site., which give them a considerable measure of preferred standpoint over the other exchanging stages. We dont have decision yet to keep utilizing their stage. I wish other exchanging stages could acknowledge all tokens to be exchanged theirs.
Activity: 99
July 19, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
For me, the most annoying thing that they have done is making their own tokens. They aren't even reliable so how come they still have the courage to launch their own ICO? I'm really hoping a better of version them will exist as soon as possible so they'll die quickly. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:25:25 PM
I agree this exchange is terribly annoying always lags, long transactions, orders can not be redeemed
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
July 15, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
I think so. But we don't see competition around decentralized exchanges and all what we can to do - it's use what market give us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 15, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
Etherdelta used to be a good DEX, that is the main reason of why Forkdelta was created, to avoid people to get scammed in that exchange. Forkdelta is much more cleaner and the interface is almost the same, but it is faster and without bugs.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 01:31:34 PM
Also, it is not convenient for orders, if you take the fact that for the installation of the warrant and so require a fee, it is also for removing it as a fee is required, this is not normal.
Activity: 170
July 15, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
I suppose, Edeldelta is not well compatible with mobile device browsers. And a lot of congestion occurs unexpectedly. If your needs are diverse and move more and more commercially via mobile. please pay attention to Huobi.pro. It is working pretty well and effective for me.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 15, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
if you really cant stop using it, them be patient everytime you use it. I stopped using it because I encounter a lot of issues, my wallet was hacked, its site is really slow, and there's a lot of dumpers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 12:57:03 PM
So I also do not like this exchanger, but I use it only because there are so many tokens and I just have to trade on it, but its all systems are very slow and it is very annoying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
There really are situations when this exchange does not work very well and it happened that they were hacked a lot of times. Therefore, I think that it is not recommended to use this exchange. But the fact that it is completely decentralized has a huge plus.
Pages:
Jump to: