Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 4. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Ive never utilized my cell phone to exchange as I live before a PC with numerous screens and so on however, I concur with you the site is inconvenient and irritating to utilize. There are a tremendous measure of highlights ED could fuse to make client encounters more pleasant. Be that as it may, I'd rather they maintain the emphasis on security at this moment. A moderate ED is superior to no ED.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
yes maybe you are right etherdelta sucks hard to open on my smartphone,I prefer to trade in idex rather than in etherdelta and I find it difficult to trade in etherdelta,I'd better wait for the tokens I get listed in the pertkarang that good such as hitbtc or others
Activity: 197
July 13, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
More and more people are moving away from etherdelta as far as I know. The user interface is is not really user-friendly and tokens are a bit harder to trade there since there is not much volume movement. Too bad since before, a lot of people depended in it as most tokens are for trade there.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
its technology is not yet fully mature . most people are still using centralized exchanges . for example , binance , poloniex . their trading experience  is very good and the volume of transactions is very large .
Activity: 686
July 10, 2018, 06:07:05 PM
Not so long ago there were changes on Etherdelta, they updated the interface, I had a couple of transactions, lags in my opinion became less
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 10, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
I'm glad that I don't use ED until now.  Tongue

lol try IDEX its much more better in my opinion, deltas interface is very asketic Grin
Agree, Idex is much better.
I also use Idex for today, but Where is the guarantee that in the future this exchange will not be like etherDelta. I can not understand why it all happened with ED?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 10, 2018, 02:10:08 PM
I'm glad that I don't use ED until now.  Tongue

lol try IDEX its much more better in my opinion, deltas interface is very asketic Grin
Agree, Idex is much better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 10, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
I absolutely agree with you, my friend. I bought ETherdelta coin before. Now it's almost zero. They never developed themselves. It sucks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 01:26:43 PM
Really Etherdelta sucks.
I'm all happy to post my order there ..... and ......... guess
Lag lag lag
I give up on Etherdelta  Kiss
Activity: 107
July 10, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
I still have not made friends with this exchange! Every time I try to do this, but my patience is bursting! I really hope that the developers will see my post and this topic and will try to make this exchange more convenient!

Yesterday I found that the interface is completely redesigned. I have an old monitor (not widescreen), on it I can not enter Etherdelta Sad The interface is terribly inconvenient.
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
I still have not made friends with this exchange! Every time I try to do this, but my patience is bursting! I really hope that the developers will see my post and this topic and will try to make this exchange more convenient!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
If Ethereum network would never get extreme overloads (EtherDelta / Forkdelta both are highly dependent on it) it would be a pretty nice ERC-20 based exchange where you can try out speculations and buy some perspective coins before they hit the major exchanges. Ah and I did forget about decentralization?  Wink Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 04:08:18 AM
One thing that makes me feel annoyed by etherdelta is how to find tokens that can be traded, because having to enter smart contract manually is not simple at all
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 10, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
It is better to leave this coin in longevity than sell for a trifle.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
July 07, 2018, 02:24:55 PM
Etherdelta is very uncomfortable, slow and extremely unreliable exchange. However, this applies to all decentralized exchanges.  Sad
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
When I used EtherDelta the first time, it was really hard and really was a messed. But the second time I logged in at EtherDelta it was better and I've realized I just need to familiarize its screen and tabs. Theres a lot of cheap coins there so it is also good to trade there. I just use my Ledger so that I dont need to enter my Private Key in EtherDelta.Try to check at Idex too. There are also a lot cheap coins there from airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
I must agree.  For a time etherdelta was the best option out there with decent volume for certain coins, however projects like idex.com and ddex.com are up and coming, and they are really setting a standard for what decentralized exchanges should look like and how they should function.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
Fortunately today, there are far better decentralized exchange is idex.com
 Try it and you really like)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
If your a alien who never old a interchange its maybe complicatet to utilize. But whether you discriminate how to dealing on changes its very easy.
Pages:
Jump to: