Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 6. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

yes it is true, etherdelta is very difficult to use using mobile phones. especially if the phone specifications are not eligible. I suggest the internet connection should be more stable, or could use wiffi to access
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
yes!!! Right now I've stopped using etherdelta because there are a lot of problems in it, so I'd better wait for another exchange to be able to sell the coins I have in addition to etherdelta.
 Wink there are many other exchanges

Activity: 630
Merit: 104
May 13, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
Etherdelta and ForkDelta is the same? i think they are really similar . Used one time Forkdelta but there was no volume.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
How can you buy or sell on idex using a mobile device? I can’t install metamask. I cannot find anything to work around this.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
May 06, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
I do not like to use etherdelta or fork because the selling price is very cheap. Why does everyone want to sell on etherdelta? Does everyone not want to wait in the big market to sell it.
Some people remember when Etherdelta had volume and that was the first marketplace for not so popular altcoins. A lot of people traded there. I had some experience too, but when Etherdelta was hacked people lost their faith to the team and project. They did do anything and tried to use old popularity of that exchange than it was fork - forkdelta. I used Forkdelat too but now they don't work. In general I mean. Very slow website without volume. I think in 2-3 month no one can ever remember about Etherdelta. Now IDEX and other trades try to replace Etherdelta for users. IDEX has more volume and good design. I hate how etherdelta looks and works . IDEX much more comfortable for me. But anyway we need more good DEX trades.   
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
There is still no analogue with such a functinality and capacities. Just like this forum
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
May 06, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

we all know that Etherdelta have a bad UI, but it is useful because of no minimum fees on selling coins, try IDEX if you want a good alternative for Etherdelta, but the minimum of selling is 0.05 eth, maybe your coins are all under ERC20, that's why you are using DEX exchange Cheesy
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
May 06, 2018, 09:51:47 AM
Why use etherdelta if you can use forkdelta? I was also a ED user before FD comes out and I really hate the user interface of ED and its gliches. try forkdelta its a fork version of ED but with less gliches and I think much more easy to navigate user interface.

Also with IDEX. Try IDEX decentralized exchange just like ETHERDELTA. But for me ETHERDELTA is better than IDEX because of the transaction fee, and there website design. Easy to understand.
Not totally have much difference among these to DEX even on IDEX its still user friendly which i do saw its easy to understand compared to etherdelta but most people do still prefer the old ways where they do still entrust to trade with ED but well this isnt really an issue because the more exchange we do have the more options on where we would like to trade,its just really matter on traders preference.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
LOL everyone knows thats a shitty website, hate trading there
Activity: 158
May 06, 2018, 06:50:17 AM
etherdelta supports any tokens transaction, but the purchase price is not normal, I find prices are often set too low Sad
Activity: 168
May 06, 2018, 05:54:24 AM
I think etherdelta is a practical exchange site and not too difficult to understand like other exchange sites. we do not have to bother to make deposits and withdrawal of assets or coins that we meliki. out there are also many other exchange sites that may be better than etherdelta.
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 06, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
At least Etherdelta works, but look at the Idex, you can´t trade for several days, people are losing their money. That´s why I like bigger exchanges.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
May 06, 2018, 04:25:35 AM
I don't know. I like this exchange, it is easy to use and it is decentralized. You may not be afraid that someone will steal your money. in addition, only there you can sell weak tokens.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
May 06, 2018, 04:02:50 AM
Etherdelta is the best exchange for trade a little-known coins. There is no such wide range of coins as on etherdelta anywhere and it does this exchange irreplaceable for many traders and participants of a bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 01:22:12 AM
I do not like to use etherdelta because of frequent errors and the occurrence of account theft there. I often find eror while transact there so that drain my gas cost
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
I do not like to use etherdelta or fork because the selling price is very cheap. Why does everyone want to sell on etherdelta? Does everyone not want to wait in the big market to sell it.
Activity: 124
May 05, 2018, 09:18:39 PM
I experienced the same thing with you, besides the UI is not good, etherdelta / forkdelta is very slow and heavy. I use a fast internet connection, but either etherdelta / forkdelta is very slow during loading
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
May 05, 2018, 06:36:33 PM
Why use etherdelta if you can use forkdelta? I was also a ED user before FD comes out and I really hate the user interface of ED and its gliches. try forkdelta its a fork version of ED but with less gliches and I think much more easy to navigate user interface.

Also with IDEX. Try IDEX decentralized exchange just like ETHERDELTA. But for me ETHERDELTA is better than IDEX because of the transaction fee, and there website design. Easy to understand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 05, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
I'm also annoyed by the slowness. But this is the only place where you can trade tokens immediately after the aysio. If anyone would release a better version
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: