Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 5. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 05:42:35 AM
Etherdelta and Forkdelta are strongly dependent on Ethereum network load. Sometimes when the network is overloaded you could wait for too long even just to replace your order. By vigilant.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:30:39 AM
I think that not only etherdelta only, but all exchangers that response to wallet erc20 or in outline we say ETH. Due to the recent schedule of solid transactions, the system automatically chooses which transactions should take precedence, there is also a precedence in the end is a transaction with a higher cost or a more expensive fee.
Activity: 680
June 13, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

yes it is true etherdelta market is very slow, if you access using mobile phone must use a good connection,
and may have to use the phone with sufficient specifications to be able to access the market smoothly
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
Why on Etherdelta prices for tokens are very low? i never saw lowest prices as Etherdelta.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
I allow with you, port and serviceability from the hade. But it leave to solitary with an increment of, it is anterior products for about coins
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:45:05 AM
 Smiley I`ve never come across a more strange exchange and as for me, transacting on there involves a lot of breath-holding, stress and hope. When all this stuff goes through the first time and u grasp the basic system, u will realise it does work... and is a pretty useful tool to have in your arsenal if you want to pick up bargain-bin prices on tokens you believe will blow up when they rich the mainstream platforms. I think you need to use all the services, if you can make money on this   Wink Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
May 18, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
yes it is true, I agree with you that etherdelta has minimal features, difficult to use especially for transactions, sometimes even some coins that do not update the chart. how can we predict the price if the chart does not update, so I have the conclusion that etherdelta is not a true exchager, this is a platform to sell coins as they are.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:02:27 AM
The first time I used ED I left it and never used it again, but yhen the token I wanted very much was trading on there so I had to deal with it, so after that I found it pretty easy to deal with it you just have to know how to do it and do it couple of times and then you will find it pretty easy . Etherdelta have a lot of cons including that it is pretty much easy to manipulate the price of any token . But one of the pros it have can make anyone find a way to deal with it, which is the ability to trade any token there the moment its ICO ended .
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 08:31:37 AM
Etherdelta sucks, yes I also think so, any service, that requires from you to enter your private key, sucks in any case.
Only in case you are so ignorant that didn't manage to install metamask in your browser or to buy Ledger nano S hardware wallet. Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
May 15, 2018, 03:44:09 AM
Better to leave the coin in the long term than selling on Etherdelta for pennies. The sense will be more
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 15, 2018, 03:37:40 AM
Etherdelta sucks, yes I also think so, any service, that requires from you to enter your private key, sucks in any case.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 01:04:36 AM
Yes the desiner of Etherdelta didn't dp a good job on visualization of this side, but it has some very interesting coins/tokens. I was there few times and didn't like it but withdrawal and deposit were working and that is the most important.
Activity: 252
May 15, 2018, 12:54:09 AM
Etherdelta certainly needs to be refined. It hangs not only on the phone but also on some computers! Of course, to completely abandon this exchange will not work, because there are many trades and interesting tokens!
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 11:27:13 PM
Not all exchange site are good / best. They always have spot weak. Anything not perfect.
For your problem / question, have you ask to the support team?
As far as i watch that site (ED), i think that site is not really simple or not friendly user UI.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
May 14, 2018, 09:59:36 PM
I used to go in etherdelta to sell airdrop coins but recently there are only small volume in this exchange. Before I can say that etherdelta is good but it seems like forkdelta is better in terms of accessibility. Anyways I will not say that it sucks but I think it needs improvement regarding fees as well as depositing tokens should be faster.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
Etherdelta was the best exchange for little known coins, but use to have lowest price for particulary coin.

Are there any serious competitors for Etherdelta there? I mean decentralized exchangefor ERC-20 tokens with decent liquidity.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
May 14, 2018, 07:58:16 AM
Etherdelta was the best exchange for little known coins, but use to have lowest price for particulary coin.
Activity: 644
May 14, 2018, 07:56:31 AM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

Apparently this is due to the fact that it is a decentralized market based on the smart contract. Several times I lost money when I had to cancel the order. It's awful. Here https://idex.market/ is the same exchange, but easier.

IDEX is less annoying but it is not popular as those big exchanges. It is like only an option when it comes on buy and sell tokens that makes the volume of a specific token low. I hope IDEX could be more popular. Also Etherdelta has a new sister name ( i think ) which is Forkdelta that I won't waste my time on it since it is almost the same only the color is different, Etherdelta = blue , Forkdelta = orange.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
It's unique in some ways and I think that for the target audience of EtherDelta it's not that important to have a beautiful design like Coinbase's one. For people that are interested in exchanges in general, I would advise to look on Bitupper with it's big amount of interconnected and protected by up-to-date security means services and tools for business, investors, community and ordinary users with no experience on blockchain and crypto. Exchange is one of Bitupper's services, so it's quite interesting
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 14, 2018, 04:28:05 AM
Etherdelta has a huge potential that is not yet being used. Etherdelta owners need to upgrade this exchange to make it faster and then the number of users will increase daily and the exchange's turnover will increase many times.
Pages:
Jump to: