Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it? - page 2. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 02:41:43 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
I agree with you they should focus for the security of their website first, if they don't still upgrade their website then there will be hacking again in the future so get ready guys don't hold your altcoin in their exchanges only shitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 02:05:00 AM
They didnt resolve thier issues with security yet. I don't think they scammers and they will not run with money of course but right now I don't see it as a good investment.

Is etherdelta run a deviden token? I think normally the deviden token can grow much also like binance token.
But i am not etherdelta ico will be good because like you said, etherdelta has a lot of issues to solve.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 01:37:34 AM
Never heard that EtherDelta is running a token deal, however I'm not getting it however. Primary reason is that there are a considerable measure of tokens as of now and it fills no need for me. So I don't know the amount it will be worth. On the off chance that they are endeavoring to raise stores, does it imply that they are not benefitting after this years? Perhaps the purpose behind them offering tokens is to truly raise a few assets. I concur that they need to enhanced their security and their help since programmers are truly focusing on cryptos on account of the enormous sum that they can stole. Be that as it may, I think they as of now stepped up their security after what happens fourteen days back.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
I already have Etherdelta tokens in my wallet but i dont think so that this tokens is the etherdelta token that is listed in exchange.

Nah it's different brother because ether delta now is holding their own crowdsale I just don't know what's the exact coin they're offering. I just don't get it why etherdelta needed to have a crowdsale while their platform is always overwhelmed which is needed to be fix. Like instead of doing a sale why don't they resolve the issues first.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 16, 2018, 01:00:41 AM
I already have Etherdelta tokens in my wallet but i dont think so that this tokens is the etherdelta token that is listed in exchange.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
January 13, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
Ether delta is a well know platform so it wouldn’t be a bad move to invest in a company which already proved itself. I think exchange coins are always one step ahead. I am also waiting for idex’s coin to go live. Exchange coins ftw!.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
I might have invested if they keep the price mapped to USD and not to Ether. Ether has done well in the recent times and it doesnt look good to buy 850 ED coins at 0.1 Ether (145 USD) which comes around 17 Cents. I might have invested if they kept it below 10 cents as the news of security issues really made me feel uninterested in them. I was never a fan of this website but felt nice about them as they allowed any one to sell their ETH based tokens here and there was no need of paying them ETH to list the coins.
Activity: 9
January 13, 2018, 02:24:51 PM
Buy it. Its always a good idea to buy a token from a well known exchange. It just can get more famous. So if you invest you will make money with it, because so many people are using etherdelta.

Not sure it's a very good idea. They are having many security issues lately and that reduced their not so high trading volume to even lower. I don't know can't see this token skyrocketing.
Activity: 41
January 13, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
I would have invested in them, but after the recent hack issues I decided not to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
January 13, 2018, 02:39:46 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
I won't support them ,I am now leaving away from ED, I lost some tokens here , also ED has lost my truth.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 13, 2018, 02:34:03 AM
Uptil now they are not able to attract good gunds in their crowdsale, i think the timing of their crowdsale was really bad, right after the hack and a negative sentiment, they should have delayed it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 13, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
I like to buy exchange coins but I would thoroughly need to do my due diligence on it first before I make any informed decision on whether to go and buy up some ED tokens. I do like exchange coins and only use ED when I need to use it but otherwise I am not so sure right now. I am more invested in COSS and COB exchanges right now as I missed out on Binance and Kucoin which are way too expensive now.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
Etherdelta tokensale is like a joke to me because I don't see any reason for such exchange to do an ICO.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 01:37:35 AM
I will buy it. No matter what has happened to it, I still think it can bring me some money so I will buy it. It may not do such good begore but it may do somethingdifferent in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 13, 2018, 01:29:55 AM
ED already have many user and compare to others dap exchange their transaction volume is better so why will not buy it? Beside that I think they are still in beta mode, there are many aspect that they can improve.

Other exchange tokens like KuCoinShares and COSS offer profit sharing to holders, that aside the buybacks. It's a more attractive feature vs ED's token. Besides, personally, I dislike ED's interface.
Activity: 1414
January 13, 2018, 01:19:40 AM
ED already have many user and compare to others dap exchange their transaction volume is better so why will not buy it? Beside that I think they are still in beta mode, there are many aspect that they can improve.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
January 13, 2018, 01:07:44 AM
for me, a fairly convenient site for trading, an interesting idea with accounts, a quick replenishment of the medium and vvyvod, everything is convenient and fast. Yes, security is lame, but I think in the future they will improve the security of the site .. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
No i wouldn't. I already left Etherdelta and i don't think it'll be profitable to invest in their crowdsale. They still have many unsolved problems and i'm not interested in going back to ED unless they improve their security and add some new feature in their platform.
Yes, the user experience of this platform is very poor, and even security can be a problem now, so I won't invest in this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2018, 12:51:07 AM
I will not. I have my own concerns in regards to their exchange. I cannot just blindly keep putting my money in every exchange that keeps showing up. First there was IDEX, then Eidoo, and now this. I will not and I wouldn't even suggest anyone to put their hard earned money into this.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

For me yes I will buy if I have the money to buy it it is good to buy tokens on sale and hold it for a month so the value will get high and you'll gain profit on the money you used to invest in the token. i also think that the token that was lost in ETHERDELTA will be replace in due time or if they have the tokens that they can replace. So don't worry on buying tokens just think positive and it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: