Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it? - page 4. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
people afraid to invest after their money lost and also their community management is so week on telegram no ones there to reply but after the ico etherdelta site will be good and easy to use than now
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
January 12, 2018, 07:16:39 AM
I won't invest in ED , because I don't like a service they offer . In addition , their security was compromised several times , so I cant bring myself to invest in company with such a bad reputation . They'd better upgrade exchange - make it less laggy ,  lower fees and improve security and only then start ICO .
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
January 12, 2018, 07:15:58 AM
As etherdelta is the main exchange to sell and buy ERC20 based tokens/Coins, it is very good to buy if they rectify the problem of security as their DNS compromising recently two times. This is the big problem.

Exactly,
I am really amazed how much balls they've got continuing their awaited ICO after what happened.
EtherDelta need to fix those problems first.
Have some trusted third party check and verify the sites integrity, not just some random tweet saying "We're Back! It's Safe to Trade Now!"
Add to the fact that they have the worst User-interface for traders.
I used to love ED, but after what happened, I lost my faith on them.
So to answer your question OP, NO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
As etherdelta is the main exchange to sell and buy ERC20 based tokens/Coins, it is very good to buy if they rectify the problem of security as their DNS compromising recently two times. This is the big problem.
Activity: 142
January 12, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
I do not follow the ongoing ico because I am still in another ico process.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
January 12, 2018, 05:54:33 AM
My opinion is not to buy them or not to invest here a lot money because it is riskier. If you have a money and you wanna to spend it you can buy another type of altcoins to get a more profit from your investment.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
i buy it, hope that is moon.. etherdelta is good exchange with decentralized and i will support them coin Smiley
Activity: 88
January 12, 2018, 05:41:21 AM
Should the hacker problem now facing Etherdelta should be a homework to be accomplished by the team from the Etherdelta site, because I think it is very harmful to the users of the Etherdelta site because of course they will lose the tokens they have. So for the moment I think I'm not too interested in what Etherdelta is doing selling tokens because for now I do not want to be too brave to take the risk I would face if after I bought the token but in the end it would be hacked. Etherdelta should be before doing a token sale done at this point I think they should do is first fix the security system on the Etherdelta site.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 12, 2018, 05:36:12 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

No, I don't really trust EtherDelta any more, and I use it as little as possible and never keep anything on there long-term. I think the reputation damage they have suffered is very difficult to recover from. I wouldn't buy their token.
I am Agree. I really dont understand what the reason to use EtherDelta with its smartcontracts when you will pay minimum 1.5-2$ per each transaction (transfer,buy,sell,withdraw)
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
January 12, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
Yes I would definitely buy some, their service was working fine for month ! they have done a huge job there

I believe their service wasn't working fine for me this past few months because I still can't withdraw my remaining funds. But still, I think we should buy some, who knows, maybe that token sale will fix the current issues they got there. Let's all don't loose hope that Etherdelta will soon be fix, because I really want my money back!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 12, 2018, 04:56:33 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

No, I don't really trust EtherDelta any more, and I use it as little as possible and never keep anything on there long-term. I think the reputation damage they have suffered is very difficult to recover from. I wouldn't buy their token.
Activity: 64
January 12, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
Yes I would definitely buy some, their service was working fine for month ! they have done a huge job there
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
I won't buy it because I think the team may not do it well and if I buy in them I may loss my money.The thing that has happened has show that team member are not reliable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 08:17:40 PM
If Etherdelta wasn't such a monumental pile of crap, I might invest in the crowdsale, but having tried to withdraw funds, just to have the ETH in my wallet deposit to the Delta instead of the other way round (sucking up all the spare in gas), they can shove their offering where the sun doesn't shine.
Activity: 59
January 11, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
I agree with your opinion. etherdelta should focus on improving its system as an exchanger. because of the many coins that are generated from social bounty often in etherdelta. even if it costs more than nothing-as long as the transaction is smooth.
Activity: 90
January 11, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
lanax, do you have some proofs for the sell? I didn't know about this...

Etherdelta is always a risky use for me, but this site give me a lot of money thx to ERC20 tokens. I think I'll buy ED Token, sounds like a good way to make some profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
January 11, 2018, 02:27:37 PM
Such a shit exchange it is , donnot have a wish to buy it tokens , but  they can pump it very good on their exchange after ICO , there is no doubt in it.
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
No i will not buy ED tokens. The developer of the project sell it, and now some unknown team wish to get money.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2018, 02:14:09 PM
Even today,its said that etherdata is going to run a token sale of a coin named trade coin Tio.Its ICO is said to have successfully received huge amount.Its a much eagerly awaited token and it seems that it has  now been postponed until next week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 02:12:50 PM
I don't think that EtherDelta will have success with their tokens. Read thier new terms for listing new tokens and you'll understand that most of good projects will choose to pay another exchange. And all other small coins won't have enough money to be listed. ED team doesn't want to improve the exchange they just wan't to earn more money. So if you want to invest your money in a trading platform - BNB and KCS are the best for the moment.

"ED team doesn't want to improve the exchange they just wan't to earn more money."
I share the similar opinions with you.
Pages:
Jump to: