Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 31. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
I think the only coin that can beat the bitcoin price in crypto currencies is ethereum. because it has a large number of investors and a lot of coin bases.
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 04:15:52 PM
bitcoin drops the etherium is stable but here in Socratus you will be able to make a profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
No,I don't think so. Ethereum and Bitcoin are on different platforms, they have different functions, they are  used in different cases and for different purposes.

Yes, they are so different that Ethereum cannot be a threat to Bitcoin. However, I can admit that in several years, ETH will play the largest role on the market. Probably, its price will be several times higher than now.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 06:23:05 AM
They have different function in crypto so I would disagree. Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency in the world that revolutionize our financial industry and Ethereum is the first  Smart Contract that produce utility token.
Activity: 105
July 01, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
Ethereum does not threaten Bitcoin in any way. Each cryptocurrency has its own fans and I think that these two cryptocurrencies can exist together.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 07:07:01 AM
there is no doubt that ETH has reached great heights and rightfully takes 2nd place, among all the crypto currency, but we do not know what will happen ahead, and what coin can replace bitcoin. Although I very much doubt that this can happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 07:47:54 AM
In the crypto currency world bitcoin has built its own impression and popularity. And other side Ethereum is also has it's own impression

That's the real impressions of ethereum with having it's own path of development but neither having threat with bitcoin platforms. But both of them will makes crypto industry alive and continuously develop in the long run.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

I think that Ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin because ethereum is very cheap compare to bitcoin and its movement in the crypto is really dependent on the bitcoin and ocne the bitcoin is dropping  bitcoin is also decreasing its value.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 07:30:22 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
it will definitely take a very long time it can happen, because if seen from the current price ethereum still lags very far but nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency all is still possible.
Activity: 364
June 30, 2018, 07:25:34 AM
While the Ethereum is still very far from Bitcoin.
Perhaps in the future this will happen, but in the next few years Bitcoin will come first.

Yes indeed, but for altcoin like Ethereum will take first position after btc and will rule for a long time. Therefore, anyone who has etherreum resistant and do not fold for thousands of dollars. Many experts are just waiting for the global growth of ETH.
Activity: 178
June 30, 2018, 07:16:26 AM
In the crypto currency world bitcoin has built its own impression and popularity. And other side Ethereum is also has it's own impression
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 30, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
While the Ethereum is still very far from Bitcoin.
Perhaps in the future this will happen, but in the next few years Bitcoin will come first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

I also do not care who will be number one, bitcoin or ethereum, the most important is, when we invest in crypto, its price will rise, then we will get profit, maybe all investors want profit
Activity: 254
June 30, 2018, 03:01:17 AM
Perhaps in the distant future this will happen, but, obviously, not soon. So far we see that Eterium is none other than the leader among the Altkokens. Let's see what they changed in 5 years, then you can draw some conclusions.
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
June 30, 2018, 02:52:08 AM
ethereum is more advanced than bitcoin technologywise. it's a 2nd generation blockchain vs bitcoin's 1st gen blockchain.  however, bitcoin has been around for many years and people learn to hold their coins there.

bitcoin and ethereum have different applications.  bitcoin is more of big-time storage type where you put it large chunk of your money and just leave it there.  while ethereum's is used by alot of companies to create their own tokens and have their tokens run in ethereum platform.  it's like mini blockchain in a large blockchain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
Ethereum is known for its smart contracts and platform which being used by many developer to create another application. These features of ethereum are enough to catapult the coin to a high growth in the future and become a real threat to the bitcoin's throne. But majority of the altcoins including ethereum always follow the price of bitcoin so bitcoin will continue to dominate them.
Activity: 500
June 30, 2018, 02:03:47 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the strongest coins on the market. And Ethereum has all the chances to overtake Bitcoin.  It has blockchain technology, that is showing the excellent  potential of Ethereum.
Activity: 208
June 29, 2018, 11:26:28 PM
I think it's impossible because Ethereum is just a bitcon coin, because these two coins are opposite each other's price therefore I believe that Ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin because bitcoin itself is also a coin that many people like
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 10:47:58 PM
I don't think i agree with you. BTC has been in existence for about 9 years now which means it's been surviving without crashing nor software error I see it as a good investment and as for ETH I also see it as a fast growing coin existing/surviving for about 3 years now and it's growing fast which means it's going with the prospect of surviving longer but it doesn't mean it's better than BTC. I see both on different view.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
I’m not sure that it is really so but the part of truth is here as well. BTC is the base and ETH could be the next base too.
Pages:
Jump to: