Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 33. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
I don't think ethereum is a kind of threat to bitcoin.If you look on the price,Ethereum is way behind than bitcoin.Bitcoin gained so much popularity from most people and especially from the crypto traders.As time will fly,both coins price wil also increase. So don't think ETH can take over bitcoin as bitcoin is always the legend of crypto.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 28, 2018, 03:29:39 AM
Although Ethereum has a very good user base in the token market, it now faces many competitors. The 3.0 blockchain may cause Ethereum to face difficulties.
Ethereum is can still be developed further even surpass 3.0 blockchain there's basically nothing to worry. Although from my opinion the 3.0 blockchain didnt really that hyped maybe people still sticking to Ethereum because it's
already well known and tested by so many people. If the blockchain can be developed further more, Ethereum also can.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
At the moment I think ethereum does not bring a big threat to Bitcoin, but if you look two or three years down the line, that's possible. I think Bitcoin will still be a crypto legend. Ethereum may indeed have more sophisticated technology. ETH has advantages such as the ability to provide an operating system for the next generation of decentralized Internet. ETH in the past year has grown a higher percentage of about 4,000% compared with bitcoin which is only 600%. These data show how ETH has become a fast-growing altcoin in the crypto market. But still for now the bitcoin is unbeatable.
Activity: 135
June 28, 2018, 02:02:49 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are the most valuable coins in the crypto money world. It is diversity that enriches the crypto world.
I made a large part of my investments in Ethereum. Ethereum and Bitcoin are independent tokens.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 28, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
yes maybe you say there is a point too. but I see the accuracy is very small because the value of bitcoin is very high. however, bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin and is a role model for all altcoin. all still believe in its development in the future. I think Ethereum will only approach the bitcoin price on the market and can not replace it.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 11:40:18 PM
Ethereum is still a very young coin and it has a very great potential for development in the future. And even if the Ethereum surpasses bitcoin by capitalization, nothing will change in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 79
June 23, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
I would not mark your words! Remember we are in cryptocurrency and not in NBA. There is no renewal of contract, no water boy, no guards that can prevent the possible craziness of the fans.  crypto is very different approach than NBA.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 12:16:10 AM
I still believe that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency markets.
Although ETH has achieved great success, I think ETH's bubble is very big, because the rise of ETH is due to the popularity of ICO market.
Activity: 41
June 22, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
I don't think so, Bitcoin is the father of all coins Cool
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 22, 2018, 03:00:34 PM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
You might be right but this is technology Bitcoin is the modern money in digital world, how can you compare a human to a technology? How about the Apple? Microsoft? Those company are the biggest company in technology but they are still owning specially Bill Gates.

Maybe someday your thought might be right but it is too early to predict that Ethereum is a threat to Bitcoin, unless Bitcoin is totally dead, i might consider your theory.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
Etherium very good coin. But it is still very far from Bitcoin, all coins are far from bitcoin. Bitcoin is the undisputed leader of the crypto market!
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
If I think Ethereum is the most widely used platform in cryptoworld almost all ico tokens use this so there is no doubt that this is a threat to bitcoin, we can see to this day still be King in cryptocurrency, the difference that makes bitcoin has a fantastic price so most people start with the first altcoin one etherium.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 05:23:53 AM
there are simply no threats to bitcoin except bitcoin itself. if he can overcome the market and all the negative consequences that are on the crypto-currency market, then he can gain in the price and other crypto-currencies will also grow, but no 1 other crypto-currency can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
Although Ethereum has a very good user base in the token market, it now faces many competitors. The 3.0 blockchain may cause Ethereum to face difficulties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
This is not the case. There is a problem with your opinion. Ethereum cannot surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the trump card. Ethereum is only temporarily strong. It will be surpassed by other coins two years later.
I don’t think that there are other altcoins that can go beyond Ethereum in 2 years. Looking at the current altcoins, EOS may be the most likely to surpass Ethereum. However, EOS is far from reaching Ethereum, and Ethereum has undergone long development and improvement. It has been widely recognized by people.
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Ethereum is a fundamentally new application of the blockchain compared to bitcoin,it is not even positioned as a replacement for money,it is more of a unit of account in the system on smart contracts.This is much better than what bitcoin offers.
Activity: 322
June 21, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
I disagree with you that ethereum is a threat to bitcoin which is he best and oldest crypto. These two coin are different and they operate in different sectors and have different functions. Yes, ethereum has gained a lot of popularity almost like bitcoin and has a better technology but it can not replace bitcoin. It will continue to dominate in its own aspect and bitcoin will continue to be the king of crypto.
Yeah I agree on you, they are different currency but they can compliment it's other in terms of pairing on the trading sites and their market value.
Activity: 88
June 21, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
I have realized that Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins are both promising but even if ETH will pass BTC, it doesn't mean that BTC will fall.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 21, 2018, 06:40:38 AM
This is not the case. There is a problem with your opinion. Ethereum cannot surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the trump card. Ethereum is only temporarily strong. It will be surpassed by other coins two years later.
Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 05:46:17 AM
Absolutely two different coins with different focus on a certain sector of investors. So you can say that it would be ideal if the price was on the same level, so that there would not be any conversations that all the alts are rubbish.
Pages:
Jump to: