Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 29. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 09, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
For now, it seems both Bitcoin and Ethereum are making the same moves on the coin market. They dip and surge together, hence, it will be smart to divide your investment for the two. These two coins have received a lot of price surge predictions from experts and analyst - a good sign for holding both.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:00:38 PM
I think Ethereum is currently very suitable for hold first because according to my prediction Ethereum will increase at the end of the year as in the previous year so I suggest to hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 08:35:36 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
MY opinion, this is the best time to buy and hold the ETH. Because at this moment the crypto market is green and is increasing the price day by day. I believe its price will be grown in these next few weeks it's will give us a huge profit.
Activity: 93
June 09, 2018, 08:11:27 PM
Ethereum is the best of all altcoins and it is very suitable in long term investment. Ethereum's technology are very useful in cryptocurrency world and that makes ethereum more important of all altcoins. Ethereum's functions and purposes makes the foundation of ethereum stronger and gains the trust of the people. Best to have ethereum now then hold because within this year im sure ethereum will soar high at the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

One should invest in both. Why invest in one if you can get huge profit from both ? Always go for splitting. Both these coins are at the peak. Ethereum cannot be ignored as it is now even more popular than bitcoin since its wallet is the source of several (mostly all) coins. I always prefer Ethereum due to its various qualities and in the near future it can easily touch new heights.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 06:28:54 PM
I think investing in ethereum when it is below $1000 is a good decision because if you are patient enough you will rip x2 or even more of that in the nearest future. Ethereum is below $700 now. I think it is a good bargain if you invest.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

We recommend bitcoin first. Then you can invest in altcoins like ethereum. I think ethereum has great potential for the future. Ethereum has also been very popular today. The number of requests for ethereum is increasing and this is good. Try investing in ethereum.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 09, 2018, 06:08:51 PM
Holding Ethereum is always good option to hold, presently Ethereum is getting for low rate, so those who wants to invest these is the right time to invest.

Holding Ethereum is always a wise choice to support your portfolio, as in the OP it is said, "at this time it is wise to invest in Ethereum or not" then looking upon the present report Ethereum is moving at a good pace, it is good to time to hold but not to invest as it is already near $600 and I believe it will go more down in the coming days and will serve good opportunity to those who want to invest, for those thinking to HOLD I will recommend wait for 2-3 months and results will be unbelievable.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
June 09, 2018, 09:47:52 AM
The price is quite reasonable so I don´t see why would you not get a bit now and see if you are lucky by the beginning of next year.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
Holding Ethereum is always good option to hold, presently Ethereum is getting for low rate, so those who wants to invest these is the right time to invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
June 09, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

Either of them is worth investing at this moment and in the future. Personally, I prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin. Ethereum is much practical than Bitcoin in terms of daily basis usage that's why it has more possibility of leading the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. However, if you are a good investor, you wouldn't stick to one coin. Diversifying is important here since we cannot be too certain in this type of market. If you have both ETH and BTC, there is more probability of huge profit.
Activity: 147
June 09, 2018, 09:43:02 AM
I prefer for holding ethereum right now because it has potential and if you hold this for a long term you can gain more profits of this.

Definitely, you are in right track choosing ethereum coin for a long term investment which therefore you can get a bigger profit ahead but basically once you have involving ethereum investment much better if you do also bitcoin so that it would be great if this two coins would significantly increases to a higher value soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 09:06:30 AM
I have long stifled ethereum and I added ethereum when the price dropped, I believe the price of ethereum will be very profitable in the future and in my opinion the price of ethereum in cryptocurrency market will rise again and will soon month,
It is good to hold ethereum right now because it has a potential to grow its prices which the next big thing on bitcoin.While the market is on dump all we have to do is to Wait until the bounceback at higher range. 
Activity: 86
June 09, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
I have long stifled ethereum and I added ethereum when the price dropped, I believe the price of ethereum will be very profitable in the future and in my opinion the price of ethereum in cryptocurrency market will rise again and will soon month,
Activity: 86
June 09, 2018, 08:57:59 AM
although no one really can predict what the future holds for cryptocurrency, many experts saying that ethereum will hit a massive $2,000 mark in the final quarter of 2018. if you hold 1 ethereum in your wallet you would triple your profit on it. i'm not saying only eth will going to sky rocket this year and bitcoin won't but i would rather hold ethereum in my wallet.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
I don't prefer to deposit a single crypto my money, in my opinion it should be at least two, firstly Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both have the potential to make a very good rise this year. I'm holding them.
Activity: 66
June 07, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
ETH has the advantage, because it had a big dip recently. Surely he will restore the price, and the difference will be a profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
June 07, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
Although the price of etherum isn't really very high as of now and it would be a wise decision to hold it for now but I would still recommend that you proceed with another alt like neo or dash. The value of etherum will not fluctuate as much and would be more or less same for the upcoming weeks. On the other hand value of alts like dash and neo has already dipper and a price surge is expected. So it would be a wiser move to hold those instead of etherum.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 10:20:59 AM
In my opinion, for a longer-term investment, Ethereum is more suitable than BTC. I personally prefer Ethereum, and I am convinced that his price will soon rise significantly.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

Ethereum is the bomb in this era. So I think youbshould invest in ethereum while it is still on low key. But bitcoin is still advisable. I donky think that you would benefit more on ethereum nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: