Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 32. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
I think it's good to invest in ETH today but you can earn more if BTC is the investor so the BTC is better because it's bigger.
Activity: 29
June 05, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I prefer Eth first, Then BTC. Because Eth has stability.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
June 05, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are not an option. Because both of these coins are worthy of you to hold in the long run. If I have a lot of capital, of course, I will buy and invest in both. Yes, I will buy Bitcoin and Ethereum at the same time. And I believe the longer we hold Bitcoin and Ethereum the more profits we will get later.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 05, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

I think investing in ETH is more profitable than BTC because nowadays many investors use ethereum tokens to hold their shares.
if you still have some bitcoins, maybe you can sell it part amount of it and buy ethereum or you can just sell your bitcoin in ethereum.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 04:19:01 AM
Both are equally profitable. If you have a lot of money, you should buy bitcoin as the first choice. But if you have a little, I would suggest ethereum investment.
To be perfectly honest with you, you should make your own decision but then you're here for some opinions so I will give mine. Hmm, first ethereum and bitcoin are such good coins. Both these two coins are so profitable. So, if you have a lot of money then invesr or buy these two coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin should be first and then second one ETH, if you want to make invest only in 2 coins, this choice is better because both has strong community, BTC by 60% portfolio and for ETH 40% .Both coin has biggest potential to continue growing in the long term, both has strong fundamental and has many benefits to the crypto community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
June 05, 2018, 04:17:41 AM

Ethereum has a very high potential this year, you can follow this thread for Ethereum prediction this year https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-will-reach-2500-3464504

NOTE: A smart investor will diversify in both of them.
Ethereum to be held in the long run now because for Ethereum this is a coin with rapidly growing developments when we hold and invest in Ethereum. so to invest today will be very profitable for the future, so I will support for you holding Ethereum from now on.
Both coins are very attractive to invest right now, as they both have cheaper value, we know that ETH already gained supports from developers who uses their platform and it's bringing some lift as we uses ETH for investing with it, while Bitcoin is also got some good chances to grow before the year end,just like what it did from those previous years,where Bitcoin really pumping early last quarter of every year that has passed.
Are you sure that bitcoin will increase at the end of each year?And only at the end of 2017 bitcoin rise, but in the past few years, bitcoins usually rise in April-May.
I personally think that perhaps buying Ethereum this year will make more money.
Activity: 490
June 05, 2018, 04:14:02 AM
Both are equally profitable. If you have a lot of money, you should buy bitcoin as the first choice. But if you have a little, I would suggest ethereum investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 05, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

Ethereum has a very high potential this year, you can follow this thread for Ethereum prediction this year https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-will-reach-2500-3464504

Ethereum to be held in the long run now because for Ethereum this is a coin with rapidly growing developments when we hold and invest in Ethereum. so to invest today will be very profitable for the future, so I will support for you holding Ethereum from now on.
Both coins are very attractive to invest right now, as they both have cheaper value, we know that ETH already gained supports from developers who uses their platform and it's bringing some lift as we uses ETH for investing with it, while Bitcoin is also got some good chances to grow before the year end,just like what it did from those previous years,where Bitcoin really pumping early last quarter of every year that has passed.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 05, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
June 05, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
The first you should not listen any advices you should always make your own decisions. Of course before this you must learn the crypto market situation. My opinion is the Ethereum is good investment for long time, but we always should diversify risks. So better will be invest in both, ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
it's good to hold ETH today because of its low price so you're definitely worth a lot when you resell your ETH hold.
Activity: 479
June 03, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
Read this news and take your own concludion regarding it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-sharding-scaling-improvement-is-coming-to-ethereum-network
Ethereum should be the first consider there will be another major improvement to the ethereum protocol soon. Bitcoin should in the second place after ethereum consider it's the only promising one after ethereum.
holding each coin will greatly help its development because it is to hold will be very helpful to increase. otherwise, each coin will be held to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and I believe by holding Ethereum this time able to make it a reliable coin. otherwise, it is indeed Ethereum that can increase will be helpful to hold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
I think both are just as good,
stay you want to choose which one, whether you prefer ethereum and bitcoin or vice versa,
both of these coins are kings and queens in cryptocurrency
Activity: 164
June 03, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

I would recommend to hold both since they both have the potential to grow and will be the first ones to do it. It would be perfect to convert altcoins to ETH now but there is so much work in selling all the coins in different exchanges.
Activity: 392
June 03, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
Yes i am currently holding bitcoin as of the moment and i believe it is one of the best coin out their and also i do believe that thr ethereum will pump no matter what so u buy more ethereum if i do feel so
Activity: 123
June 03, 2018, 05:27:15 AM
according to my audience maybe now is the right time to fix some of the profits from purchasing ETH at a low level, for now it's good to invest in ETH today but we can earn more profit if BTC is an investor so BTC is better because bigger for now.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 05:25:08 AM
Read this news and take your own concludion regarding it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-sharding-scaling-improvement-is-coming-to-ethereum-network
Ethereum should be the first consider there will be another major improvement to the ethereum protocol soon. Bitcoin should in the second place after ethereum consider it's the only promising one after ethereum.
Ethereum to hold will be very profitable. because it is Ethereum that has a growing development this is a separate interest by holding it, therefore, I hold Ethereum and support you to continue to hold Ethereum for a much bigger profit in the future. besides, that with high potential Ethereum for its development will be very convincing.
Activity: 191
June 03, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
No problemos, there is $ 750 target next week. And I believe it will be. Ethereum will really bring good. We only have so little time and we have to be patient.

Edit note: now bitcoin is rising..
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
June 03, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
Ethereum today rose to $ 628 and may rise to $ 700 next week. Collecting ethereum will be the smartest thing to do.
Pages:
Jump to: