Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 33. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:19:05 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very strong, it promises to bring more profit to investors in the future. However, if you choose between Bitcoin and Ethereum then I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin, it has huge capitalization, it is only behind Bitcoin. However Ethereum is very popular, it is a lot of ICOs projects used as platforms, every day this altcoin has huge trading volume. Ethereum also has faster transaction speeds, lower transaction costs and lower prices than Bitcoin. In the future, I believe Ethereum will grow stronger and compete with Bitcoin. At present Ethereum prices are very low, about $ 622, this is a good time for us to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2018, 04:47:36 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Read this news and take your own concludion regarding it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-sharding-scaling-improvement-is-coming-to-ethereum-network
Ethereum should be the first consider there will be another major improvement to the ethereum protocol soon. Bitcoin should in the second place after ethereum consider it's the only promising one after ethereum.
holding Ethereum, for now, will be very nice and profitable. because the possibilities for the development of Ethereum will be very helpful when we hold it for now and benefit for the future. therefore I strongly support you to have Ethereum as a coin that is held especially for long term.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
I guarantee that bitcoin and ethereum are recommended for investment because you make a profit depending on you how to handle your investment for the long term or short term. Bitcoin and ethereum are both recommended to be owned and invested as you see in the market, the value is valuable to all crypto users
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 01, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

I think depending on your wishes, for me bitcoin and ethereum can be mutually beneficial. Well, most importantly you make plans and strategies before trying to invest.

Right now, prices still decreases due to the fluctuation.In our way to prevent losses, we must continue to hodl until our target of profit reaches .It tooks time to recover prices so let just having patience because from time to time market prices changes immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
June 01, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
For me both is good to invest, Bitcoin and Ethereum these two coins are good coins that has a great value and good to invest,.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
June 01, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

I think depending on your wishes, for me bitcoin and ethereum can be mutually beneficial. Well, most importantly you make plans and strategies before trying to invest.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:22:24 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are both good to invest and hold for a long term. If we try to view the market price today, the market price of ethereum is more rapid on increase than bitcoin, although bitcoin has a higher price compare to ethereum but they are opposite on market price movement for now, so for those people wants to invest, it is better to invest on ethereum for now situations, because ethereum move fast upward their market price status.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:22:47 AM
I'd rather invest only in eth and hold it for at least half a year to get a good profit.  Or you can split the investment between eth and btc.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

In my view, Ethereum is pretty good and has the potential. Ethereum has an increasing development. thereby providing greater benefits.
so now is the right time to invest.

Yes, current ETH price is low, can not ignore the opportunity to invest in them now, the market is now slightly increased again and they will rise sharply at the end of this year, this is the price that Many investors in wait, their prices are quite low. I also bought some ETH and hold them, hoping they will increase in the next two weeks.
Activity: 95
May 30, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
I would have deposited Bitcoin Etherium. Both of these coins are promising for a long time. But it's worth keeping an eye on the overall situation.
Activity: 93
May 28, 2018, 06:11:40 PM
I would have deposited Bitcoin Etherium. Both of these coins are promising for a long time. But it's worth keeping an eye on the overall situation.
Activity: 364
May 25, 2018, 12:56:48 AM
even if the low price of bitcoin is now better investing in it than investing in ethereum because you are still bigger if bitcoin price rises.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 12:54:45 AM
If I, I consider adding the amount on ETH. I mean, holding ETH right now is great. The price is still low and it tends to have higher price especially for the last on this year. However, when we have enough amounts, why don't we invest in BTC and ETH? The two cryptocurrencies are very promising and profitable.
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
May 25, 2018, 12:35:39 AM

I want to say if I really think that Ethereum still has a lot to be improved and fair for its developers. Etherium is also great if we have large capital invested in Etherium. because now the price is still cheap. so the very good people who keep the Etherium there is great hope to make a profit.

Many industrial commodities (such as metals or oil) are priced mainly based on speculation but have a *floor* price that is set by their utility. For example, investors buying oil contracts as speculation while they have no intention of using the underlying commodity. I believe they are known as Menger goods.

If Ethereum really thrives, Ether may follow a similar path and act as a useful place for people to park extra cash when they do not want to just let it sit there and lose value.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

I want to say if I really think that Ethereum still has a lot to be improved and fair for its developers. Etherium is also great if we have large capital invested in Etherium. because now the price is still cheap. so the very good people who keep the Etherium there is great hope to make a profit.

Activity: 141
May 24, 2018, 11:22:10 PM
these two coins is a good coin that has great potential in the future, I think it depends on you if you have more capital I suggest to invest in both, you can divide 50% for BTC and 50% for ETH, I am sure You will get great benefits in the future.
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

In my view, Ethereum is pretty good and has the potential. Ethereum has an increasing development. thereby providing greater benefits.
so now is the right time to invest.

Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 11:16:42 PM
I recommend to hold eth becasue the profit will be higher than btc. But the price of btc will be higher than eth.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
May 24, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
I am also both a holder of the two. I think most of the people here in crypto are also holding both. I am more into bitcoin but I am also starting to shift into many alts and possible more eth. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 24, 2018, 10:56:43 PM
If you have this kind of this two of coins must better to hold it because this two coins was in a toplist in the market and for now this two was in the low and the best thing we need to do is to hold them and maybe in this coming year this two will be pump.
Pages:
Jump to: