Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 36. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
May 10, 2018, 08:24:02 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I think better to research rather that getting opinion of other. Do your own risk in the world of crypto so that no one you will blame in the future. Self education is better so that you will learn a lot. Bitcoin and ethereum are same quality and promising coin you can choose bought but you make sure you already do some research about the them

#Support Vanig
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 08:20:39 PM
The best investment is ethereum, which is likely to grow higher than bitcoin
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
I'd rather invest only in eth and hold it for at least half a year to get a good profit.  Or you can split the investment between eth and btc.
Activity: 35
May 10, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
invest ethereum as soon as the price is still good
Activity: 264
May 10, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
I will advice everyone having ETH to hold on to it now and not sell off because of the little turbulence in the market. The ETH seems to be a very promising coin as previous experience shows that it can even get better and hit the pick and then we have a perfect green market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

No i would never do that if we talk holding i would vote first to BTC and then to ETH.Both the coins are solid and investment in both of them is safe and secure.No doubt profitability margin rate is higher in BTC then ETH.I would suggest to hold both of these coins,currently both are increasing in values,hold them for some future time,when price goes to moon then sell it and get your planned profit.
Activity: 79
May 10, 2018, 05:45:40 PM
Yes, Hold your Ethereum now. Because if Ethereum continue his point of growing. It will be more profit for us. So stay and hold. And wait until the end of this year.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 10, 2018, 05:44:34 PM
I think anyone holding ethereum should hold it and not sell as there is a very good and promising future for ethereum. Considering where it was before now and it's ability to increase up to this level even when it has fallen by more than 60% before now. The ability to increase and get back up is something very encouraging and promising so I will advice anyone having ETH to hold till it get to its pick.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 10, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
for me so you wont  regret in future i prefer 50/50 investment on both coin .
then i notice that sometimes Ethereum depends on Bitcoin's Price behavior.
that's why you need to take the risk on both of them. so that you wont regret .
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 05:17:13 PM
Best of all 50/50. Then in any case, the risks will be reduced. Risk only if the whole market goes down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 10, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Difficult to say. I would pick Ethereum as it has the better potential as for me. Additionally, ETH is cheaper. It is also available in most exchanges and it is used in ICO projects. BTS is cool but Ethereum future is great.

Why difficult? Wink Many coins now use in ICO exclude ETH. Cardano, ICX, Strat, Waves, Neo. But today ETH is the undoubted leader. And it's cheaper then his ATH. Imho a good time to buy
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

Difficult to say. I would pick Ethereum as it has the better potential as for me. Additionally, ETH is cheaper. It is also available in most exchanges and it is used in ICO projects. BTS is cool but Ethereum future is great.
Activity: 183
May 09, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
I think it all depends on the capital you have, if you have a large capital I advise you to buy bitcoin now and hold it until the end of the year to take huge profits.
but if your capital is only slightly better to buy ethereum and hold it for a while or until the price hits the highest figure at the end of the year, because basically ethereum is as good as bitcoin and the price is cheaper than bitcoin. which is clearly equally good to have until the end of the year if you buy it now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 09, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
bitcoin or ethereum ?
5 years of grow OR scam near crash?
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 09, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
Well, look at it- Bitcoin has got so high price, if we are comparing it with Ethereum. If we are taking the percentages- of course you will be benefited more with Ethereum, because of the high-pricing lack.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 07, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
Yes, eth is actually will be a good project. I will definitely choose ethereum rather than bitcoin. I believe eth will follow the footstep of btc. These past few weeks, ETH went up a prize significantly and more profitable than Bitcoin. It is important for us to start invest into eth. I'm pretty sure that it will sky rocket when Vitalik Buterin perfected the sharding scaling improvement on ETH network. Right now, the price of eth and btc is still down. CEO of independent financial consulting firm deVere Group predicted that ETH price might reach $2,500 and even Reddit Co-founder said that it might reach $15,000 by the end of the year. So do not wait any longer to invest into eth.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
I think that this good decision to invest in ethereum now so as believe that soon it will cost also as in the early year, and then will cost even more...
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
Now a good time Ethereum, will take a couple of weeks and you will see how Eth grows in price and everyone will be surprised, have patience) I wish you all good luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
May 07, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
I'll hold Ethereum, but there's a little doubt about this securities story. For this reason, the price may fall, but I think it will be a temporary fall and the price will recover, besides Ethereum may not be recognized as a security. That's why I'm on hold.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 08:08:49 AM
investors predict that Bitcoin will grow to 50,000$+ in this year and ETHEREUM will grow 4000$+ therefore i think it is better to invest on Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because now Bitcoin is 9000$ and ETH 700$ if actually Bitcoin will go to 50,000$ then there is 5x. as same as if eth is going to 4000$ then there is near 6x multipler.. so Ethereum is much profit than Bitcoin according to my knowledge. So Holding ETH is more profit than Bitcoin 
Pages:
Jump to: