Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 34. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

It would be quite difficult to say which is the best currency to invest and be able to sustain in the long term. The price of Ethereum
at this time low, and you could buy what you can and try to sustain it throughout this year as they say you can
get to go up to more than $ 1200
It does seem like the price of Ethereum is going to have a high value someday. I feel that the coin is not going to go that high within this month though.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

It would be quite difficult to say which is the best currency to invest and be able to sustain in the long term. The price of Ethereum
at this time low, and you could buy what you can and try to sustain it throughout this year as they say you can
get to go up to more than $ 1200
Activity: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
I think you should choose bitcoin as a first. We don't know when will start the bully run in the crypto market but we can say in this year there has a big chance to start a good up in the crypto coins market. So, bitcoin will be the first which value will increase. And, etheremn will follow the bitcoin. So, invest in both of them, not only in ethereum  Good job
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 24, 2018, 05:05:04 PM
Yes I will go for Ether because Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.And some people think its price value is lower than bitcoin but this is actually a good thing for Ether investors who are looking for investing other than Bitcoin.The lower price of Ether might attract investors as there is more chance to go up in coming days. And also I think many ico that using ethereum network realize that ethereum could bring something new for the project and for the investor so ethereum will become famous too like bitcoin.And I think Ether will cross 1500$ in next 5-6 month because Ether demand will increase.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
I do not see any significant difference between buying bitcoin and Ethereum for hold. The proportion of prices has changed little recently. Ethereum has a chance to dramatically increase in price after the implementation of future updates, so it is a little more preferable now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
This depend on the amount you have to invest with. If you have enough, for instance above $3000, you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum. Another thing is that, no matter the amount you have, either more or less, try to consider investing mire into Ethereum than Bitcoin, just because of the turnover rate.
Activity: 9
May 24, 2018, 04:18:35 PM
I have long stifled ethereum and I added ethereum when the price dropped, I believe the price of ethereum will be very profitable in the future and in my opinion the price of ethereum in cryptocurrency market will rise again and will soon month,
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 03:54:16 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

i choose ether over btc only in case when ether price dip more in USD if we compare % with btc .
so always buy and hold ether if you can get it within 0.06-0.08btc range for 1 ether . bitcoin is just a safest bit but less reward in terms of other alts .
Activity: 170
May 24, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
I recommend dividing the investment fund into parts. Buy only bitcoin or ethereum is risky. I would create a portfolio.
I think that both coins are good and in the future will show growth.
Activity: 448
May 24, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
Ethereum price now down, i think it's good time to buy eth and also could be hold.now eth price is 590$ and i hope in this year eth can be go 2k$ . So i think price down it's good time for traders and holders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 24, 2018, 03:50:09 PM
It is difficult to say what it is better to invest. I believe that you can invest 50 to 50. Well, or maybe a slightly larger percentage of investing in ETH
Activity: 420
May 24, 2018, 03:47:29 PM
If you look at the cost, then at the price of bitcoin it's better to buy yourself more quantity of ETH. Because in the future growth opportunities are higher due to fast, convenient and profitable transactions compared to BTC.
Activity: 392
May 24, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
Bitcoin traditionally remains the leader in the crypto market, has a huge impact on the prices of all altcoins. ETH is the second largest coin, which also has excellent opportunities for development.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
Now is a great period for investments in ETH, not bitcoin. Because now for each transaction ETH is faster and more convenient than BTC. After all, in BTC the fees are much higher.
Activity: 434
May 23, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
You can go wherever you want. But I recommend to invest to ethereum first. With a smaller budget to be able to start investing in ethereum, this year your investment can be directly developed. Because ethereum do its development routinely in every day. So you can get interested faster than your investment. While bitcoin is also good to invest, but you have to prepare a large capital to buy it, and it seems that bitcoin growth this year cannot be as much as last year.
Activity: 139
May 23, 2018, 03:58:58 AM
Etherum develops very quickly. He is already the second coin after bitcoin. And many believe that in the near future he will take first place.
Definitely think that the ethereum is a good coin to invest for a long time.
But I would diversify rist and did not store everything in one coin.
Think about the portfolio.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
The advantages of the etherium include faster transactions, less transaction costs than bitcoins, a platform for business, widespread use among companies and ICO. There are no serious drawbacks to the project. Vulnerabilities were corrected with the help of hardcore.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 12, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

bitcoin or ethereum become the center of crypto investment. you can use both, or even you can trading it repeatedly. but in these two days, the market becomes red. bitcoin down and greatly influenced the development of altcoin. so you can buy and hold it but in every speculation should always be accompanied by plans and strategies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 04:53:58 AM
Etherium is also great if we have big capital then invested in etherium. because now the price is still cheap. if we compare with the price ever achieved by etherium. so Very nice people who store etherium there is great hope to gain profit .  Smiley

True, Etherieum is a good option for investment.
Especially now, when there is a big correction on the market, you can buy cheap ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
These both coins to have a great potenciall , may be eth will be cost around 2000$ in the end years , just a remember a november 2017 price was a 300$ and january 2018 more 1000$ , hold and wait good moment for sales.
Pages:
Jump to: