Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 37. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 08:06:15 AM
I think Bitcoin has less potential for you to invest. Bitcoin is for very rich people who make the investments in it, of the reason of high pricing. If you are a small investor- Ethereum is the best choice, Ethereum now has the best outlook, because many ICOs were made on this platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
There is high percentage of that Bitcoin will go up with less tending. Ethereum has got a lot of potential, especially where the concept of it is so wide, and it is expanding with new coming ICOs. Making conclusion- I think Ethereum will be the one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
May 04, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
it's pretty good to hold altcoin today because I can probably figure that you're getting a big deal here while on bitcoin you're not sure if you're earning it or it's a price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
May 04, 2018, 09:06:10 AM
Why not both? 60% in Ethereum and 40% in Bitcoin. The potential of Ethereum exceeds that of Bitcoin. That said, the future of Ethereum might be bigger than Bitcoin. But, Bitcoin on the other hand is much stable, in my opinion, regarding the improvement. So, you should invest on this two biggest coins in the market. If you have 5000$ to invest, 3k to Eth and 2k to Btc.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 04, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
For me it is better to invest to both coins but if you have a little amount to invest i suggest it is better to invest in bitcoin tho ethereum is a good one for investment too but bitcoin has much profit than eth it has been proven for many years
I don't think BTC is a better choice for investors with low capital. You should know that BTC transaction fee is much higher than ETH so if you just have a little amount of money to invest which one you'll choose? I'll choose ETH cause when I want to sell or exchange it into cash I just need to pay about 1$ for transaction fee but it's about 10 times higher when you want to make a transaction with BTC.
Activity: 203
May 04, 2018, 08:50:30 AM
For me it is better to invest to both coins but if you have a little amount to invest i suggest it is better to invest in bitcoin tho ethereum is a good one for investment too but bitcoin has much profit than eth it has been proven for many years
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
May 04, 2018, 08:50:15 AM
Perhaps now is the moment when you need to fix part of the profit from the purchase of ETH at a low rate, but I will not do that. Firstly because in my opinion a course of this cryptocurrency to the end of the year will rise to$ 2,000 , and also because I believe the ETH to be the most promising cryptocurrency. To sell don't.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 08:50:03 AM
it's good to invest in ETH today but you can earn more if BTC is the investor so the BTC is better because it's bigger.
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 04, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Ethereum can give you more profit in percentage in a short term. but for a long them both coins a good and BTC even looks better for me. Though I prefer to store almost equal shares of BTC and ETH in my portfolio. And I also recommend to pay attention to EOS.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

In my opinion, altcoins will worth more than current market cap of altcoins. Ethereum price will surpass current levels after few years. There are so many competitors on market and everyone with chasing the pumps. Market cycles will repeat itself and Ethereum will follow the whole market sentiment. Price of altcoins will grow both on token price and Ethereum price together.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
Certainly more willing to handle ethereum than bitcoin because bitcoin price is very low and its price movements are minimal so when you invest in it you earn very little.
Merit: 55
May 04, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
 I will definitely choose ethereum rather than bitcoin. These past few weeks, ETH went up a prize significantly and more profitable than Bitcoin. I'm pretty sure that it will sky rocket when Vitalik Buterin perfected the sharding scaling improvement on ETH network. CEO of independent financial consulting firm deVere Group predicted that ETH price might reach $2,500 and even Reddit Co-founder said that it might reach $15,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
May 03, 2018, 09:18:14 PM
Ethereum has and will always be a good hold coin if you ask me, even at this point now ethereum is stilll one of the best projects to buy into and put your money in for the long term in order to make money from it. The ethereum project is a superb one and it is a project you cannot go wrong with when you invest in it so just buy into it and hold onto your coins
Of course, Ethereum is a promising project, but if you are chasing super profits, if you want to squeeze the MAXIMUM profit from the market, this project is not for you.
ethereum is one of the good holding coins. it is really worth it because the dropping price are not big as the bitcoin. it is the best for holding now. but we can't deny that the bitcoin has a high price and even though it is fluctuating the price are really shocking. the only risk in this is the percentage of dropping. but the ethereum now is on air. for now i see the biggest rising percentage now of ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 03, 2018, 08:12:12 PM
Ethereum has and will always be a good hold coin if you ask me, even at this point now ethereum is stilll one of the best projects to buy into and put your money in for the long term in order to make money from it. The ethereum project is a superb one and it is a project you cannot go wrong with when you invest in it so just buy into it and hold onto your coins
Of course, Ethereum is a promising project, but if you are chasing super profits, if you want to squeeze the MAXIMUM profit from the market, this project is not for you.
Activity: 72
May 03, 2018, 08:08:41 PM
We are slightly biased being an Ethereum-based platform but both are set to do well this year!
Activity: 65
May 03, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

I think bitcoin is the first, it is better than ethereum and more popular. the second is ethereum. they are very profitable in the future.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 03, 2018, 07:57:46 PM
for myself in this year I prefer to hold Ethereum because Ethereum development will be much better again at the end of this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
May 03, 2018, 07:39:36 PM
I also think Ethereum should be part of every cryptofolio, there currently no matching rival on the horizon, NEO does not come close in positioning itself as an alternative, the projects on this blockchain still relatively scarse
Activity: 208
May 03, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
I do not have Btc, so be realistic, I prefer to invest in Eth than Btc, the price of one Eth can still be affordable compared to the price of one Btc. Eth is the second coin after Btc. If Btc rises then Eth will definitely go up. I think Eth has a bright future to be reckoned with. Holding Eth is very promising.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
When we see the growth of ethereum these past days we can observe price is really surprising. Positive movement could held in ethereum. So right now I have more ethereum holds than btc.
Pages:
Jump to: