Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 38. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 08:08:49 AM
I will definitely hold Ethereum for the next few years. Its potential is enormous
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
it is better to invest on ethereum for the current situation, because in every transaction, ETH is more convenient and faster than BTC, If we try to see the market price today, the market price of ethereum faster increases than bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
May 03, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Investing in ETH at the moment is good. Because the price of ETH has reached $ 700. This is beyond my imagination. I was wrong to think the value of bitcoin is $ 10500, then the new ETH is $ 700.
So we can see ETH is actively improving their business. Trust this altcoin, you will not be disappointed when investing in it. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:37:35 AM
YES, I am absolutely sure that this is the right policy and now it is worth buying only the Etherium. Because this coin has just started to grow in price.
Activity: 176
May 03, 2018, 06:59:03 AM
It depends on your interest, investing in bitcoin is harder becouse of the price of its, but the profit is higher also.
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 05:29:21 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Technology potential is so exciting and able to increase the value of Ethereum investment. Ethereum prices continue to increase along with increasing investor demand for this one crypto currency.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 03, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

I believe ethereum always has a good chance in every growth. especially the current market tends to be stable, there is nothing wrong to buy it. but you must have a plan and strategy for every speculation going forward that you will do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

both could be the best choice in crypto investment and if you have more knowledge about trading. you can have many ways to benefit from bitcoin or ethereum. Essentially, you should be better able to create opportunities for profit.
Activity: 161
May 03, 2018, 04:49:32 AM
Ethereum is an attractive coin and has a high potential for rapid development by holding it. with a long-term hold will be more profitable. because Ethereum from year to year experienced a pretty good increase and increased. in addition, Ethereum is also a coin that is suitable for reliable in all existing market conditions.b
Activity: 350
May 03, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

for now, it's up to you want to hold or sell it but if for me anyway now better sell your Ethereum because what I see from these days the price of Ethereum has increased and you can sell it to get good profit because Ethereum have a good growth

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 03, 2018, 03:25:23 AM
Ethereum has and will always be a good hold coin if you ask me, even at this point now ethereum is stilll one of the best projects to buy into and put your money in for the long term in order to make money from it. The ethereum project is a superb one and it is a project you cannot go wrong with when you invest in it so just buy into it and hold onto your coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 02:44:18 AM
BTC was born early, had large market, high value and affected the market all other electronic coins. But ETH has a fast growth rate and value has also increased. I always ask BTC and ETH. But maybe now investing in ETH will be very good. ETH's prices are moving slowly but will change sharply at the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
Being a trader or crypto investor about year this time ethereum is taking its momentum running towards next big high so its better to hold you ethereum there is lots of things coming on ethereum way . Even russian government planning to give solution for its several platform using ethereum blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 02:12:12 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are a good coin but the different price is  high. You better invest in bitcoin if you can reach the price, but if you can not, ethereum is  also good to invest, because many coins's price out there depend on ethereum price.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 02:01:51 AM
Etherum is always a good coin to invest into for the long term. Its a long term hodl coin that would give significant profits to its investors. Their is never a bad time to buy etherum. The demand for etherum would still grow eignicantly as years goes by
Activity: 282
May 03, 2018, 01:56:39 AM
I think ethereum shuld be first at the moment becouse he is going up a lot lately and it think he will continue going up . On the other hand bitcoin is not stable at the moment , he is growing and dropping again . Ethereum has a great potentional and i recommend you to invest in him , if you or anyone else will invest in ethereum will earn a lot of profit .
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 03, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
no need to choose mate 'cause both is good to hold nowadays , so instead of asking which is good try to invest now and hold for long run to obtain more profits in the future.  And don't rely on others predictions because most of ppl here in forum have no idea how long  both crypto currency will go , so invest now while it's not too late .
Activity: 137
May 03, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
Etherum is a very good coin to stay invested into. Etherum is sure to cross 1200 this year and Etherum transactions are faster and it has a greater use case than bitcoin in this regards as many projects are been build on etherum's platform
Activity: 90
May 03, 2018, 01:30:25 AM
For my own opinion i invest on both of two why both for me ,Because the price of the two top coins in cryptocurrency the now of the two are so down than  past month the price of the to are very high and now and If we try to view the market price today, the market price of ethereum is more rapid on increase than bitcoin, although bitcoin has a higher price compare to ethereum but they are opposite on market price movement for now, so for those people wants to invest, it is better to invest on ethereum for now situations, because ethereum move fast upward their market price status.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 01:22:34 AM
Holding ethereum for now is a great idea. I think holding it will pay off in just months. Ethereum has a great future I think, because it is being widely-known little by little and it is now accepted as a payment method in many stores that's also accepts bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: