Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 39. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 01:16:34 AM
I think you can make more profit with ethereum when you buy it on the right time. So when you buyed one ethereum on the low a week or two ago, you will have your money now doubled. With bitcoin its very hard to double you invest. I think also that eery seriouse cryptoinvestor should hold some ethereum in their portfolio. Its in my opinion the best altcoin right now, and its the only one who has the potential to replace bitcoin on the top of the cryptocurrency charts!
Activity: 219
May 03, 2018, 01:13:58 AM
The most preferred coin for investing in ethereum crypto currencies is at the moment. and the volume of money in the market has declined significantly in recent months. If you look at the graphics, the colors are green. so it is beneficial to make a holding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 03, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
This year Ethereum team intends to solve all technical problems and consolidate leading position of its platform. This will serve as a justification for the further increase in price of ETH so invest in Ethereum is worth it because it has a very large potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 01:07:15 AM
Ethereum is not only for hodling for a few months but I think this is very good for long term also. There are many news that are gives bullish sentiments to Ethereum. That is why Ethereum is good for holding.
Activity: 462
May 03, 2018, 01:03:22 AM
Split your funds, deversification is all you need, i'm always do so. Both Eht and Btccould do this year x3 i belive
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 03, 2018, 12:57:46 AM
I suggest the ethereum. Despite its value considerably with bitcoin, however, for the moment ethereum could generate a large profit because its movement is pretty good. stand alone in a few years then the result would certainly be unusual.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:30:36 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

now you better hold bitcoin because bitcoin price is very difficult to rise then than that you better sell Ethereum because I see from week to week the price of Ethereum experience increase and hopefully the price of Ethereum remain like this
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 02, 2018, 08:49:51 PM
You should definitely invest in Ethereum right now but it depends on you. Ethereum has a good future and plan ahead this 2018, also Ethereum is being use in a lot of ICO lately which benefits its price. Also everyday, Ethereum is getting famous around lately with the introduction of techs and plans for it. So invest in it you want to. But Bitcoin is also good because that is the leading cryptocurrency in the world which is why I think it's a good strategy to invest in both coins.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
Now? friend, I think you're late! now to hold for a long time etherium does not make sense! it's a waste of time. it is a strong currency that needs to be used and not hidden.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 02, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
In my opinion, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are altcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, its price will increase very fast, but investment in Bitcoin is still risky. So Ethereum is always my first choice. At present Ethereum prices are still quite low, we should not sell at this time because there will be no profit, instead we should be patient and hold. I believe that in the next few months Ethereum prices will rise again, and by the end of this year ETH may be more than $ 1400. Right now is a great time for us to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 308
May 02, 2018, 10:35:25 AM
I see both BTC and ETH are very good and can keep and invest more. If the BTC was born, there is a strong community, high value; ETH has more advanced technology, more and more projects selected development platform and community increased rapidly. The BTC and ETH markets are rising and are expected to soar by the end of the year so this strategy is fully mature.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
I have advice for everyone here to try to buy ETH now if you can because the current ETH price is meager and in a short time to ETH will go up to the moon. Do not worry about it not going up because the Crypto market is recovering. Try to seize the opportunity, or you will miss the opportunity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 02, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
I did holding ethereum. i believe holding ethereum is profitable than holding the bitcoin. I do think both are good and both will gaining value soon. I recommend you to hold it till consensus there might be pumped up after consensus on 16 april.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
This is a difficult question and one need to think clearly here, I am for ICO investing and this could be a life changing investment that one is overlooking not investing into, but there was a research last year, and the result was interesting because BTC and ETH outperformed most ICOs. So what i will advice is to always lock in your profit when the prices of these tokens go up
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 02, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

In either case, you should have Bitcoin and Ethereum in your investment portfolio. At least because all other coins are traded through these two currencies.
Therefore, here it is not even discussed whether or not to have Bitcoin and Ethereum. They should be the same.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

If fast transactions like trading, investment or etc it would be good if investing now for Ethereum, then for bitcoin it is advisable to buy also also bitcoins for emergency or long term investments because bitcoin will surely give its unexpected value/growth for us earnings.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 02, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
At the moment now if you are holding ETH, I recommend you hold them. Perhaps in the near future, ETH prices will rise sharply and may rise above $ 1k. Persistence is the key to your success in the Crypto market.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
ETH can give you decent returns, I have got about 40% returns in just one month. You should hold in for at least an year as it can go to $2000.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 02, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
Go for ethereum because this has a potentian 200% increase this year(according to those "experts"this is wht they always says)this coin has being silent for long and the time it bullrun early January,but because of lots of issues happens market breaks together with bitcoin it falls hugely
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 02, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Of course make bitcoin more prioretise, because bitcoin is the only one leading coins among all coins. It is very recommended than any coins to invest,  because it can gives you a good profits in the long run, then second to invest is ethereum for more better result in generating a great profits in the futute.
Both investments can be a good collaboration, we want to find opportunities to invest in Etherum and in other positions we are also investing with Bitcoin. So both can offer us comfort in investing, never try one as more and more try then our chances will get better.
Pages:
Jump to: