Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 43. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 09:18:50 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
I respect your wishes. I will give the best advice for you, Ethereum and Bitcoin have very good value and trusted in society. you better divide your two capital to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin for you calmer, have two reliable places of investment very good. Ethereum and Bitcoin prices are also high on the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 08:25:35 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

The bitcoim is my first invesment, It gives me alot income. the ethereum is the second. I like both.
Activity: 123
May 01, 2018, 08:25:03 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin are both good to invest and hold for a long term. If we try to view the market price today, the market price of ethereum is more rapid on increase than bitcoin, although bitcoin has a higher price compare to ethereum but they are opposite on market price movement for now, so for those people wants to invest, it is better to invest on ethereum for now situations, because ethereum move fast upward their market price status.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
Bitcoin is the leader and king of coins, Bitcoin has a major influence on other altcoin price rises. Ethereum is the second highest coin after bitcoin and this coin has good grades and good quality too, I think you should have 2 of these coins.
Activity: 140
May 01, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

I think bitcoin is the first, bitcoin is so popular and many advantages of bitcoin. if you buy bitcoin and ethereum today, it is good time. then you hold it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 07:47:28 PM
Always diversify your portfolio. Even when just starting out with only bitcoin and ethereum, you should get both.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 01, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
This is an excellent time to invest in Ethererum rather than Bitcoin, because in every transaction, ETH is more convenient and faster than BTC. BTC transaction fees are very high, much higher than ETH, so if you have less money then investment in ETH then hold will be more reasonable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
May 01, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

Ethereum has a very high potential this year, you can follow this thread for Ethereum prediction this year https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-will-reach-2500-3464504

NOTE: A smart investor will diversify in both of them.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
May 01, 2018, 07:41:45 PM
Read this news and take your own concludion regarding it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-sharding-scaling-improvement-is-coming-to-ethereum-network
Ethereum should be the first consider there will be another major improvement to the ethereum protocol soon. Bitcoin should in the second place after ethereum consider it's the only promising one after ethereum.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: