Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 77947 times)

copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
January 14, 2019, 07:24:51 AM
I'm using Myetherwallet and just login in two days ago and everything is working perfectly, people are afraid using MEW because of the so many hacking incidents, but if you know how to secure your account and educated on how hacking works you are safe.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 14, 2019, 06:47:15 AM
It is very difficult for me to compare these coins. They are not competitors. I am sure that Bitcoin will always remain the king of cryptocurrency.

I agree, Bitcoin is a dominator in cryptocurrency, and it is already seen very well that the market literally repeats the steps of Bitcoin, as does the ethereum. And accordingly, he, too, is subject to bitcoin and I can not even imagine that this should happen so that this situation changes. Bitcoin will always dominate the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 06:36:19 AM
I don't think so, I mean ethereum is good, but this bitcoin a king of crypto and superior to the others. it's difficult for me if ethereum replaces bitcoin, ethereum I think is the king of altcoin, and bitcoin is the king of all altcoins.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2019, 06:23:54 AM
Institutional investors,hedge funds , large banks invest in bitcoin . In bitcoin really believes a huge number of people,even now, when the value of bitcoin has fallen several times...most likely it was done specifically to collect in one hand even more coins.So I think if you start investing - only with bitcoin.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
January 13, 2019, 02:15:40 PM
As for the functionality for ethereum over bitcoin, ethereum handles more feature than bitcoin that was only be used for only payment. Because ethereum handles many branch tokens that called smart contract. And ethereum has cheaper transaction fee compared to bitcoin.
but unfortunately bitcoin still has more trust than ethereum although if you think the advantages of ethereum are better than bitcoin but the market says it is different in price. maybe in the market trust more bitcoin is superior to ethereum
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 02:08:34 PM
At least in the foreseeable future, these two coins will always be next to each other. Probably the theory of the value of ethereum to bitcoin in the ratio of one to ten takes place. Perhaps very soon ethereum will cost $ 10,000 /
Activity: 574
January 13, 2019, 11:21:01 AM
How about crypto conditions, Never will Ethereum be better than bitcoin. Because everyone certainly knows. Between Ethereum and Bitcoin which is better if we compare. Of course Bitcoin is better than ethereum.
Activity: 322
January 13, 2019, 10:45:57 AM
As for the functionality for ethereum over bitcoin, ethereum handles more feature than bitcoin that was only be used for only payment. Because ethereum handles many branch tokens that called smart contract. And ethereum has cheaper transaction fee compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 12, 2019, 01:32:50 PM
No, Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin, besides I think that coins with a limited amount are better.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 12, 2019, 12:19:41 PM
Etherum is a good coin. In my own opinion, bitcoin is better. Etherum has a long way to go. Most people feel since etherum is used in most ICO project, they translate it to being better than bitcoin. It doesn't  work like that.

Why should people compare Bitcoin and Ethereum all the time? These are absolutely different cryptocurrencies. BTC is still incognoto, while the team of ETH is known for everybody - they guys constantly work at the project.
Activity: 420
January 11, 2019, 05:27:52 AM
No one needs to defeat anyone.There should be synergy and healthy competition in the cryptocurrency market.Another thing is that now the society is not ready for the mass use of cryptocurrencies, and therefore does not need to use the solutions that cryptocurrency offers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 09:10:45 PM
Of course, I believe that Ethereum is much more promising than Bitcoin and it has real applications in many large companies. I do not think that he will be able to bypass Bitcoin, especially at a cost.
not only ethereum, many other altcoin have same potency to beat bitcoin as major cryptocurrency as long as they could be adopted and have good scalability in their network.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 10, 2019, 09:04:40 PM
Of course, I believe that Ethereum is much more promising than Bitcoin and it has real applications in many large companies. I do not think that he will be able to bypass Bitcoin, especially at a cost.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 10, 2019, 07:57:59 PM
never understood Why do people compare the 2 best coins on the market? You must understand that Bitcoin is good in its own way. Ethereum in its own way is two completely different coins and different technologies
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 07:26:16 PM
if compared between bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion there is nothing really better, bitcoin and ethereum are the best on cryptocurrency, they have their own community, only bitcoin comes first from ethereum. so there is nothing better, only has the advantages of each that should not be compared.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 10, 2019, 06:52:34 PM
Etherum is a good coin. In my own opinion, bitcoin is better. Etherum has a long way to go. Most people feel since etherum is used in most ICO project, they translate it to being better than bitcoin. It doesn't  work like that.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 10, 2019, 06:26:38 PM
It is very difficult for me to compare these coins. They are not competitors. I am sure that Bitcoin will always remain the king of cryptocurrency.
Of course they are different bitcoin created a blockchain and Ethereum platform for ico , and for this I also think that bitcoin was the first coin and it will remain, but for investment you can safely take 2 coins
Activity: 392
January 10, 2019, 06:13:16 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
January 10, 2019, 05:36:12 PM
I do not see ETH as better than BTC in any way. Bitcoin's POW system is much more better than that of ethereum and it puts ethereum at risk of attacks because some members can decide to stake higher and take control of the network which can never happen in the case of bitcoin. So in terms of decentralized ecosystem, bitcoin is by far better than Ethereum's network. Moreover, bitcoin is better known in the world of crypto and the most trusted coin.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
January 10, 2019, 04:56:59 PM
As an investment at the moment it is really better suited to a novice investor who wants to earn quick money. But as a long term investment...
Pages:
Jump to: