Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 77947 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 14, 2019, 11:47:55 PM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

That's quite fairly said, its quite the name of bitcoin and the reputation that makes it the best, but still some coins are great in terms of features and technology behind it. Such as transaction speed, fees, etc.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 14, 2019, 10:56:30 PM
I am optimistic about this coin. I like the fact that Vitaly Buterin takes care of his project and constantly improves it.
For investment of course Ethereum is suitable just fine , I think that now the upcoming fork will raise the price to a good level
that's because ethereum has a smart contract compared to bitcoin, but I think bitcoin remains the one above.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 14, 2019, 10:48:52 PM
Both Bitcoin and ethereum are good and powerful coins, but for ethereum it is not better than bitcoin, even though both are the same coin, but bitcoin is superior and until now it is still the top coin, but the two coins are bitcoin and ethereum - the same can provide good benefits for the future
I see that there are so many people that believe in both coin bitcoin is always the best and maybe ethereum will next to it. If we look at the price if the ethereum and bitcoin they really big difference although they are almost the same coin but bitcoin is still the most trusted and popular coin that is why the price of bitcoin is bigger than ethereum. Bitcoin is the first crypto coin and I beleive that there are more people invest in bitcoin than ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 10:21:22 PM
Both Bitcoin and ethereum are good and powerful coins, but for ethereum it is not better than bitcoin, even though both are the same coin, but bitcoin is superior and until now it is still the top coin, but the two coins are bitcoin and ethereum - the same can provide good benefits for the future
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 14, 2019, 07:59:03 PM
bitcoin and ethereum are potential coins, both are equally good, I don't want to argue which coins are better, because for
me bitcoin and ethereum are my main investment coins, why should I choose which one is better if I can invest in both
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 14, 2019, 07:12:26 PM
I am optimistic about this coin. I like the fact that Vitaly Buterin takes care of his project and constantly improves it.
For investment of course Ethereum is suitable just fine , I think that now the upcoming fork will raise the price to a good level
Activity: 462
January 14, 2019, 06:52:37 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 14, 2019, 06:41:38 PM
Ethereum was created by a Bitcoin fan. Ethereum has very different goals. He is the king of new projects. Bitcoin is the king of the entire crypto market. They do not need to compete with each other.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
January 14, 2019, 06:39:51 PM
it's not time for us to choose and make a decision like that, when all prices fall, even with the new altcoin not affecting them both, in my opinion, bitcoin remains number one and cannot be replaced with ethereum ..
Activity: 420
January 14, 2019, 06:37:14 PM
I think that many people prefer to use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin, but still Bitcoin is still the leader in capitalization that speaks for itself.

I agree bitcoin was and will be the first, I think here you can not even compare these coins, they are different in themselves and very useful for the community!
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 06:16:18 PM
No matter the condition of things now, I believe that Bitcoin will ever remain the best of all the other altcoins. One of my key reasons is that Bitcoin is the first altcoin ever liveth that give way to the other altcoins to be, it remains the number one on the coin market cap and I doubt if any coin can ever take this position from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 14, 2019, 09:02:08 AM
I can not understand how can we compare two comlitely different platforms. Ethereum has some benefits, and Bitcoin has another. For me both of them are pretty strong
Activity: 532
January 14, 2019, 08:56:00 AM
I think that many people prefer to use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin, but still Bitcoin is still the leader in capitalization that speaks for itself.
Activity: 107
January 14, 2019, 08:27:31 AM
While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways. Ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
January 14, 2019, 08:18:17 AM
Ethereum may be better than bitcoin, but Bitcoin was born before ethereum and it is the market's first coin, so ethereum and other altcoins cannot surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 228
January 14, 2019, 08:14:15 AM
Here, depending on what Ethereum should be better than Bitcoin!. I believe that these are totally 2 different projects that have completely different missions in this market. For me personally, both coins deserve the attention of investors, as they have been developing in this market for a long time, and are always among the frequently discussed coins on the market.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 14, 2019, 07:58:58 AM
both are the best at the moment. bitcoin and ethereum have such good strength and have gained a very good level of public trust. in my opinion that the two coins can be a great strength for the digital financial system in the world. many things really need to be improved, but we are all on the right track. the increasing use of bitcoin and ethereum which will increase the growth of the digital currency is getting better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 14, 2019, 07:58:32 AM
bitcoin is the first currency made and also the most famous, and ethereum is also number two altcoin, for me both are good currencies that I hold in the long run.
Activity: 490
January 14, 2019, 07:43:30 AM
It is pretty difficult to compare these two, because they were created to achieve different goals. Bitcoin is the first currency and is already pretty old, Ethereum is much more modernised and maybe they will change places in the future.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2019, 07:39:52 AM
I wouldn't categorically say that Ethereum is better, it's just for their good, but not better!
Pages:
Jump to: