Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
While bitcoin exerts price dominance over other types of crypto currency due to its high level of capitalization, investing in it will always be profitable. Coin ethereum, in turn, has always been a reliable investment, because it has always been and still will be in demand in connection with the implementation on its platform of the majority ICO. I would prefer to give ethereum a little preference when investing, because it is now very cheap and it is always necessary to move tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 11:37:50 PM
Re. to your question i think both Ethereum and Bitcoin are great and both coin is very useful, bitcoin now is like universal coin of crypto currency while ether is a universal token for creating a new project. they are both great and verry efficient. ethereum have cheap transfer fee than bitcoin while bitcoin more faster confirmation than ethereum. therefore both of them are great.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:27:42 PM
At the present time, we can see that no coin can beat Bitcoin in the market to win the position. Even if Bitcoin is stuck in place and Ethereum is best developed, it is unlikely that Ethereum could develop more than Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 23, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
I don't think so, bitcoint remains the king of coints, but ethereum can be said to be the best altcoint among the other altcoints, each of these coints has its own features and it would be better if you could have both bitcoint and ethereum for investment
Bitcoin is always the number one coin and ethereum is always next to it. From the past year ethereum cannot really surpass the bitcoin it is always second to bitcoin and I believe that it is always next to bitcoin from past few years till now. So I still believe in bitcoin but I also invest in ethereum for good because they are both a good coin to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
I don't think so, bitcoint remains the king of coints, but ethereum can be said to be the best altcoint among the other altcoints, each of these coints has its own features and it would be better if you could have both bitcoint and ethereum for investment
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
September 23, 2018, 11:18:04 PM
i think, both ethereum and bitcoin are better coins and both coins are long term investment so i like to say ethereum is give computation for bitcoin, then one day will ethereum reach the bitcoin, so both coins is good investment.  
Activity: 12
September 23, 2018, 10:59:51 PM
Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise.
Activity: 145
September 23, 2018, 07:53:54 PM
bitcoin is superior in terms of popularity and public trust. technologically, ethereum is superior to bitcoin. I myself have felt the benefits brought by ethereum. This ethereum technology is very innovative and can be accepted by the public so it is not surprising that ethereum is a nickname as the king of the ICO. That is a bit of my idea.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
Well i mostly used ethereum especiall joining ICO's i can store all of my tokens without a doubt of losing it but bitcoin for me is still the king.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
I think bitcoin is still the best penny. Ether will never pass bitcoin. Bitcoins are much more valuable than ether. Bitcoin has gone through many difficult challenges so many investors are confident to choose. Bitcoin market is expanding globally.
Activity: 686
https://bmy.guide
September 22, 2018, 03:54:48 PM
The Ether has advantages. The processing time of the ETH block is faster than that of Bitcoin. ETH is very confidential. But Bitcoin is the leader in the crypto currency market. So invest both tokens))
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
No that's not true! In the first "better" is a subjective opinion, secondly, if Eterium was better than bitcoin, then it would not depend on the price of bitcoin! Yes, Etereum definitely has some advantages, but bitcoin is still king.
I will not agree that ethereum is will be better than bitcoin, i am sure that no other altcoins can replace bitcoin as the best crypto, there is no doubt that bitcoin will became more better every year that's why ethereum has no chance to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 23, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
I can only say that Bitcoin and Ethereum will still be the best, do not have to compare between the two. Whatever is said, both have proven to us all to be the top in cryptocurrency. So in this case I prefer to give a short comment, that is both the best now and the past!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 23, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
From an investor's point of view, I think that bitcoin has very significant advantages over the ethereum coin. So the speed with which the price of the coin decreases, the ethereum is very alarming.

Why is that? Bitcoin is super 1-dimensional, if it's utility value as a currency doesn't improve, its price does not change. Whereas Ethereum can improve in several different dimensions, e.g. scaling, crypto utility, smart contracts, ICO tokens etc. Bitcoin has fewer routes to grow, Ethereum has a lot.
copper member
Activity: 76
September 23, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
From an investor's point of view, I think that bitcoin has very significant advantages over the ethereum coin. So the speed with which the price of the coin decreases, the ethereum is very alarming.
Activity: 433
September 23, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
No that's not true! In the first "better" is a subjective opinion, secondly, if Eterium was better than bitcoin, then it would not depend on the price of bitcoin! Yes, Etereum definitely has some advantages, but bitcoin is still king.
Activity: 218
September 22, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 22, 2018, 07:02:36 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:01:29 PM
In some cases ethereum is really better. It is cheaper and faster ,also it has opened opportunity to create smart contracts and erc-20 based tokens
Activity: 287
September 22, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
I don't think that ethereum is better than bitcoin. However bitcoin is the best and ethereum is under bitcoin. I think bitcoin is very strong. And bitcoin is the best in my opinion. I believe in both coins. but I still choose better bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: