Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 65. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 02:49:50 AM
I don't think so, ethereum is indeed a strong coint and has the potential to be made an investment, but I don't think that until now there is no coint that can outperform bitcoint because until now bitcoint is still better than any coint
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:49:05 AM
With all the technology it carries, I still don't believe Ethereum is better than bitcoin, at least to this day. Of course, I prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum, but I'm also still convinced that Ethereum has a long way to compete. Because there is no doubt, that actually Ethereum is a very potential coin.
Activity: 57
August 29, 2018, 02:42:45 AM
For me this comparison is not very clear. When you have the means to invest in crypto currency, the solution is obvious. You need to invest in both crypto-currencies. But for the moment of purchase it is better to wait for the lowest price in the market.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
I am very sure of ethereum's good quality, not to mention the sophisticated technology that is embedded in it. But, I still don't agree with the fact that ether is better than bitcoin. Because bitcoin now has more potential and stability than ether, and bitcoin has dominated the cryptocurrency market for years.
Activity: 110
August 29, 2018, 02:37:23 AM
Yes, for me Ethereum is a high quality project, and has great potential to grow in the future. I agree with those who say, that Ethereum will be the safest and most profitable investment. I think ethereum will reach the peak of popularity, and that will exceed what bitcoin has achieved.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:49:33 AM
I couldn’t say for sure what is better, but I think that Ethereum is more technological and have more prospects and potential..
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 01:46:32 AM
I think, Ethereum and Bitcoin will compete for a long time, and maybe forever. Both of these projects are the best of all coins in circulation today.
Both of these coins also have enough fans, you will be safe when investing into them. The choice is very wise if you choose both for investment.
Activity: 143
August 28, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
Ethereum gained fame due to the wide spread of its base. There is no factor in determining the "best". You can invest in both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
August 28, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
Etherium can not be better, although it is worthy to compete, but we must not forget that these are different platforms!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
Activity: 118
August 27, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
Ethereum offers some very interesting technological facts. This platform runs on a smart contract, which is a very new revolutionary technology. Ethereum is technologically smarter while Bitcoin is not comparable and does not have decentralized applications. This makes Ethereum better than Bitcoin in technology.
Activity: 268
August 27, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
The only thing that i know that Ethereum is better than bitcoin is the rate at which the ethereum blockchain confirms transactions unto its blockchain. transactions on the ethereum blockchain is faster than on bitcoin network.

Yes, ethereum has technology that is certainly better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which certainly has the highest position, so that it is currently proven to dominate the market which is more than 50%. I think for now investing in bitcoin will be better. So, both have their own advantages and are worth investing.
Ethereum does not have technology that is better than Bitcoin. Ethereum's technology is used for only specific situations.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
Why would someone suggest or think that etheruem is better than bitcoin, I think there are lots of post on this platform that have correct this same mistake about people comparing etheruem with bitcoin,. I think it is not comparable because etheruem can never replace bitcoin it can only serve as an alternative to bitcoin because bitcoin is by all means superior to etheruem, though most investors prefer etheruem because I is cheaper than bitcoin and it is easy to acquire.
Activity: 165
August 27, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
The only thing that i know that Ethereum is better than bitcoin is the rate at which the ethereum blockchain confirms transactions unto its blockchain. transactions on the ethereum blockchain is faster than on bitcoin network.

Yes, ethereum has technology that is certainly better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which certainly has the highest position, so that it is currently proven to dominate the market which is more than 50%. I think for now investing in bitcoin will be better. So, both have their own advantages and are worth investing.
Activity: 121
August 27, 2018, 07:10:51 PM
Activity: 137
August 27, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 27, 2018, 06:43:50 PM
Activity: 114
August 26, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
I believe that Bitcoin Is the most profitable and promising cryptocurrency at the moment, as well as in the long term.
Activity: 49
August 26, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
I think ETH will be the successor BTC where many investors and also the price of the ETH .. hopefully this year later ETH can match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 26, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
So when will this prediction come true, since Ethereum's creation they become a threat but until now they are still a threat, based on current market price on each coin it's still profitable to invest on Bitcoin than Ethereum, in fact so many people are having problems because of Ethereum's continuous drop in price.
Pages:
Jump to: