Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
I think ethereum is going better than bitcoin because of it's fast growing community. It has many projects than bitcoin. Mostly used by the bounty programs. It's ICO is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
until now I do not believe in such an analysis because it is not in accordance with the reality that happened where the ETH is very different from BTC which is a coin with a lot of interest and a very stable price, while the ETH does not show good progress at this time
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 30, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.

I do respect Brian Kelly, but the latest events show that Btc is still more demanded than Eth even despite its low scalability and high transaction fees.
The problem is the reputation of Ethereum was recently destroyed by an avalanche of new projects and ICOs that proved to be (mildly speaking) unreliable.
Hope this trend will end up soon and we will see a better and purified Eth platform.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
I think ethereum is doing good to its value but it cannot be compared by bitcoin who is biggest value in the digital currency, highly profitable in terms of investment and most of all trusted and secured coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:13:04 PM
Well, reverse might now be the case with ethereum. Even if bitcoin plummeted after the bitcoin futures, does it mean that the same ethereum will also plummet that same way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
August 30, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
Talks about POS have been going on for a very long time, but in fact, perhaps it's just a rumor from the developers to warm up interest in their coins. I see that bitcoin and etherium play completely in different planes..
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
I think it is a way more polished project than bitcoin, it has a way more reliable team that is public and keeps trying to innovate everyday, but bitcoin has the influence and reliability by being the first cryptocurrency ever, that is a lot.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
The reputation, trust that bitcoin won from people cannot be taken by any other coin. not even Ethereum. so we can't say ETH is better than BTC. both coins' value say us about it clearly. but in deed, ETH is super quality coin too. just behind BTC. 
copper member
Activity: 61
August 30, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
I do not believe in anything except the figures that I see. And I see that the fall in the price of the ethereum is twice as large as the drop in the price of bitcoin. Therefore, it is obvious that I will invest my money in bitcoin. And so it will be until the siuatsiya is changed!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:46:22 AM
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin coz its technology features. And Bitcoin is just highly recognized coz it was the first one

Agre with the fact that ETH has more option to conquer the world. Bitcoin will be like rare coin and I don't think that people will stand to the line for buying it in the future)
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 11:42:10 AM
Many wallets are ethereum and many sites can use the ethereum wallet but bitcoin is just one and compared to ethereum but it's just two to be popular in the cryptoc industry
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
Ethereum is no better and no worse than Bitcoin as they perform two different tasks and each of these cryptocurrencies is king in its field.
Activity: 31
August 30, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
i think that ethereum is more superior than ethereum, also more robust
Activity: 38
August 30, 2018, 05:47:04 AM
Brian Kelly, founder, and CEO of BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum may be a better investment than Bitcoin - and he has provided CNBC Kelly's "Fast Money" program. Not to mention the launch of Future Ethereum that could harm the price rather than help it. Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, the price of the first and largest cryptocurrency has plummeted - blaming many of the investment tools to manipulate market prices. Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, recently explained that Ethereum's scalability enhancements to both classes of solutions ultimately would have increased the number of times - improving the number of users that the system Can handle up to 100x more secure storage.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
with all the analysis that you have said, I don't really believe that ETH will be better than BTC, if you look logically from the development of technology and its enthusiasts, BTC is still superior in that aspect and aspects of current price development, so it still doesn't make me sure BTC will be evicted
Activity: 29
August 30, 2018, 04:46:17 AM
Ethereum's future may be just around the top, which means stability, but there will not be a single jump. Ether has not been a type of stock - thus eliminating the biggest obstacle to ETH. Institutional upgrades by Ethereum from hardware to software mining, as a driver of the continued growth of electronic money. "If you add 100x from Sharding and 100x from Plasma, two This basically gives you 10,000 times the scalability. "
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
August 30, 2018, 04:44:04 AM
If we look at the ETH/BTC price chart now we will see that technically ETH/BTC is oversold (on a daily time-frame).

So I think that the best strategy for a long-term investor is to buy both: ETH and BTC (50:50).
BTC is good because his issue is limited by 21M.
ETH is good because of its utility

Activity: 78
August 30, 2018, 04:42:54 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own advantages and disadvantages. Ethereum is faster and has lower fees. But bitcoin is safer and the value of coins is more stable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 30, 2018, 04:38:00 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
Can't say that there could be the better coin, BTC and ETH have specialities in their work's that make them stronger or weaker in the some characteristics. BUT BTC is more reliable from my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: