Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 11:32:58 PM
Ethereum is working good and the ethereum team work prove himself in the market thats why mostly ICO delivery's coins in Ethereum wallet but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and it's promising in all ways in this market so bitcoin is better than ethereum.

I do not believe that ethereum is better than bitcoin, we know that bitcoin has more investors and its growth cannot overcome by ethereum so for me its the popularity of bitcoin make it to be the leader and number one of all coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 29, 2018, 10:06:57 PM
Ethereum is working good and the ethereum team work prove himself in the market thats why mostly ICO delivery's coins in Ethereum wallet but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and it's promising in all ways in this market so bitcoin is better than ethereum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 10:04:07 PM
You have to explain which points are better, because if you talk about prices, then I can say that bitcoin still far outperforms ethereum.
We all know that ethereum is always second, and in any aspect bitcoin is still difficult to overthrow by any coin.
Maybe there is something that needs to be corrected from the statement above.
Activity: 75
August 29, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
at this point i would say that there is no need in the comparison of both, Ethereum is good, bitcoin is also good. whats needed at this point is to invest in both crypto currencies. and most importantly, purchase at the moment when the market price is low which is now.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 07:17:46 PM
At this point, with the rapid growth of ETH, it can be said that future ETH will be far more potential than BTC. ETH at this time is becoming standard and all altcoins, as well as ICOs, use ETH's blockchain technology. It can, therefore, be concluded that the future ETH will outweigh the market cap of the BTC to become the most potential crypto in the market.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 29, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
Only in terms of technology and security, otherwise it is inferior to his opponent, both in turnover and in price, but now it is not clear that this is more important.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 29, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
ETH is not better, but it is very competitive altcoin, BTC's value is so high that I think nothing could beat it even in future, but it is not exactly too.
Activity: 83
August 29, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
Bitcoin and Etherium both are best coin there have no doubt about it. But in my opinion Bitcoin is better than Etherium.Because Bitcoin is the king of all altcoins. Also Bitcoin is a valuable coin than Etherium.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 03:34:54 AM
Well, I Ethereum more cushion. For many reasons. In the crypto currency, the Ethereum is worth investing for a long time. It will show still its possibilities in the future. From current cost it is possible to make x2 and x5 for a year.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 03:32:42 AM
Bitcoin is the most populer, most quality and most powerful coin in crypto world.

I think the strongest coin after Bitcoin is Ethereum. Many tokens are on the market with the Ethereum base. That's why Ethereum is very popular. I made a big part of my investments in Ethereum.

Ethereum will not replace Bitcoin. But both will rise more than once.
Activity: 24
August 29, 2018, 03:32:13 AM
I think that at the present time, ETH is going down very much, the value of ETH is constantly fluctuating. Bitcoin, in just the past few days, is booming.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
Thus in my opinion, both of these coins are complementary. both have advantages and disadvantages of each. So I think there is nothing better. Because of the bitcoin already longer, then perhaps impressed himself more and more popular. Moreover, it is also fairly limited bitcoin. so many are racing to have it.
Activity: 91
August 29, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
For me both ETH and BTC are all good but base of the usage or people using it at currency for trading many now using ETH. I do like BTC also because of the price still high and it look like hard to reach it already.
Activity: 420
August 29, 2018, 03:26:49 AM
Yeah, I also think like that. I also think that ethereum is better than bitcoin and even ethereum is better than other crypto currencies. Technologically, I can say that ethereum is the most perfect. Ethereum barely has the slightest flaw in blockchain technology. Ethereum proved to provide tangible benefits. When compared to bitcoin, ethereum only loses popularity and trust in the community. I admit that this bitcoin team is truly extraordinary with its great strategy in building public trust and popularity so that everyone mixes with bitcoin. That is a bit of my idea.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
I don't know why people think eth will be more popular than bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency, and the most popular among people. Eth has achieved a record edge over the past two years, and bitcoin has long been the crypto king.
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
If in my opinion, I am more interested in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has proven to be the oldest and most tested technology for the coin so that I will not doubt Bitcoin.
Whereas Ethereum is a stable coin and it is difficult to increase its price so I am more interested in Bitcoin because the value of the current Bitcoin price is the highest.
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 03:19:01 AM
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin coz its technology features. And Bitcoin is just highly recognized coz it was the first one
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
With all the technology it carries, I still don't believe Ethereum is better than bitcoin, at least to this day. Of course, I prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum, but I'm also still convinced that Ethereum has a long way to compete. Because there is no doubt, that actually Ethereum is a very potential coin.

Yeah, Bitcoin's programming team has so many talented people in the world that they can make Bitcoin better than any other altcoin at any time. The downside is that these changes need to be accepted by the pool mining
Activity: 644
August 29, 2018, 02:57:37 AM
ETH and BTC this is a coin that is very good and has huge potential. BTC is the first coin and now we know the price of the BTC had already reached $7000 and this is a very good achievement. This will be difficult and pursued by the other coins. And I would argue that BTC is still the best.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 27, 2018, 06:39:59 PM
I do not think that eth is better than bitcoin. He has a lot of flaws, which trumpet non-stop elimination. Otherwise, it will lose its second place in the market of crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: