Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 19. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think how can we support this statement, because it seems heavy. I always believe those who make this are one of the ETH supporters or maybe closer to the developers. I really like how ETH increases, but still compared to bitcoin, it will be very difficult.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Maybe indeed 2015 Ethereum is still very small. I think we already know that now both of them have become giant coins. But what's interesting is that we know that coins like Ethereum need a long time to grow, so I think this also applies to all the best projects at the moment, so let's stay optimistic.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
We are seeing how the "future of crypto" goes down. I'm sure one thing that bitcoin will never lose its importance in cryptocurrency.
Although bitcoin brings old and old technology, Ethereum is even worse
Activity: 112
I can't see in precise what you see for saying ETH is the most preferred but as for the present moment BTC is the most preferred which is always the future of crypto and it existence never disappear.
Activity: 266
After last year and this year, we may agree that Bitcoin will still be the biggest coin ever created.
At present the dominance of Bitcoin is getting bigger, even though what you say about Ethereum is true, and proved Ethereum is in second place now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Bitcoin is still good to invest and you can still earn money. But the most good and future coin that possible gives you high profit is one and only ethereum who is the next bitcoin. Ethereum is better now to bitcoin because more partners and more cheaper value.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
For now ethereum has not been able to become the future of Crypto but either in the future because for this matter it is still difficult to predict, for now I think Bitcoint remains the best for crypto, for some years later we also do not know whether this bitcoint can be overthrown by ethereum or not because indeed the world of cryptocurrency is full of mystery and surprise

The thread was created 3 years ago when Ethereum needed support as the new project. Thus, it could be called the future of the cryptocurrency. However, I still guess that Bitcoin is the best, and it cannot be compared with any alts.
Activity: 308
Well, I think we now know that crypto is a long-term business, and maybe volatility determines the price of a technology.
But maybe Ethereum is very successful right now, even though the current price is not good for all interests.
Activity: 322
At this time it might be a time for past investors to profit, and Bitcoin and Ethereum both make huge profits.
But maybe we realize that technology is not the main attribute for determining the price of a crypto, especially on Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
I think both are thus this will be the future of crypto. because however bitcoin is also already existed for a long time, even become a mascot of crypto. While the ethereum, increasingly good development.
Activity: 140
I have the same opinion as you. I believe gradually ETH will replace BTC to become the best coin. with very deep ERC-20 platform. And the airdrop and bounty programs are all through the ERC-20 platform so I think ETH will be the future of crypto.
Activity: 85
Bitcoin is certainly setting down deep roots here for quite a while. Not saying its the ideal crypto out there, but rather I don't see etherium assuming control over its makket top at any point in the near future. There were yells of the flipping amid June July, yet take a gander at what really occurred. Eth dropped and bitcoin continues flooding.
Activity: 42
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

From my personal point of view, both ethereum and bitcoin are very potent and can be used extensively. If bitcoin is the world's largest market capitalization with over 55% of the total market capitalization, ethereum is the second largest with enormous ecosystems and large communities. Still think ethereum is more potent and can beat bitcoin in the future
Activity: 140
The ethereum is also a good coin, but she has not been close to bitkoyn recently. He tries to go alongside but the growth and fallibility of the price he adheres to does not always correspond to the growth and fall of the ether.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Ethereum is the destiny of crypto due to the fact nearly all new ICOs are made on ethereum base blockchain generation and clever settlement and excellent possibilities for brand new altcoin but while you are speaking about bitcoin this is displaying the top notch call for in the front of you, Bitcoin is greater effective virtual forex and is a good deal higher then altcoins
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
Why would always so many people do such comparisons between Ethereum and Bitcoin when those two have their own unique features or characteristics to be either greater or better than the other one. It is not basically about the pricing that we must consider to state that a crypto can become our real future in terms of being a cryptocurrency. It is just that it must be capable to changes that allows it to adapt in time to survive for longer usage because if the price goes real high but just for a short period of time, it is just likely to be nonsense because we people are up into long term usage for long term benefits to be gained from it. Lastly, there is no such direct relation to always compare Bitcoin and Ethereum because both are maximizing and exercising their capabilities and limits to become more beneficial in different ways as possible.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto

How can you be so certain. No one knows what the future holds and even if we are to take chances and make claims based on analysis, it is clear that Bitcoin is performing incredibly greater than what Ethereum does. Remember, without Bitcoin in the game, the whole crypto market will go down because Bitcoin has gained the trust of about 80% of investors on the crypto market.
Merit: 113
alts come and go, bitcoin is here to stay. 60% market dominance, what do you say to that?? Nothing comes close to btc
we respect your perception, but we cannot say that directly. Yes ethereum can be the future of cryptocurrency but now it is not possible, since bitcoin is a good quality coin and has a good potential value, while ethereum price now takes a deep slippage of its price, but i think it can surely comeback, however not to surpass the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Many do not agree.. Now when Etherium hooked in price, along with the entire market.. everyone started panicking and lost hope in it... Bitcoin looks much more stable...
Pages:
Jump to: