Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 17. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Maybe you're really right. The Ethereum is a very serious cryptocurrency that can really be the major competition to bitcoin. I even think that the main reason that this cryptocurrency will surpass bitcoin will be fast transactions. This is the biggest plus
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
I can not judge so sharply. After I became convinced of the instability of the crypto-currency life. I do not judge strictly now. After all, the current course and development can only be assumed. Therefore, while watching the situation. After the completion of the correction, I will draw conclusions.
Bitcoin is the same as it is at this time. The price of Ethereum should not bother Bitcoin much.
yes that is true and i doubt that one of these crypricurrencies is going ti die soon so we can be calm at least about that
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
i can not say that it is the right point of view but i can not say otherwise we can only wait and see what happens next
Activity: 190
I can not judge so sharply. After I became convinced of the instability of the crypto-currency life. I do not judge strictly now. After all, the current course and development can only be assumed. Therefore, while watching the situation. After the completion of the correction, I will draw conclusions.
Bitcoin is the same as it is at this time. The price of Ethereum should not bother Bitcoin much.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I don't think that Ethereum would be able to surpass Bitcoin in next few years.
Bitcoin has the largest market capital and many people out there only know about one cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin)
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The product agrees with Ethereum is very good and the transfers are faster , but again bitcoin has created all this and it will be in the lead
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
It is very interesting to read and think about those people who spoke about the etherium and bitcoin 2-3 years ago. Very interesting topic, read 85500 times. However, at the present time, bitcoin is still in power, and the etherium is in the service of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Ethereum is a strong coin, and also a lot of people adopt ethereum, but I think ethereum is not as easy as it will beat bitcoin, ethereum is still relatively young and will definitely be hard to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 602
It is not necessary to judge which of the coins is better and what future awaits each of them, because ETH and bitcoin have unique technologies, their advantages and disadvantages, each coin takes its place and place in the market, and is also important for the entire crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 168
Activity: 268
Ethereum can become the cryptocurrency that we will pay every day. In my opinion bitcoin will not be able to perform such a function
Activity: 168
There are two tokens in my wallet. But I do not think that Ethereum is the future of cryptothermics. Because Bitcoin increases his price and grows daily. And he has the largest market capitalization
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I do not understand why many believe that Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin in my opinion has repeatedly proved that it is still the strongest coin and should not be abandoned.
Activity: 392
For me, no altcoins can beat Bitcoin. but don't get me wrong, I still believe that ETH will have a great future. but I it doesn't mean that it will top Bitcoin. ETH will always be second to Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
I hate getting myself into this kind of discussion or argument about which is the best between the BTC and the eth but looking from a very clearer perspective I will still stand with the ethereum to have a very good stance in the future than what the BTC is presently enjoying. Though each of these two crypto are very good determinant of what happens in the cryptocurrency market world.
Activity: 266
I would not do all rates on ETH. The bitcoin is let not such fast, but nevertheless it is more reliable than ETH.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
This is not true. Bitcoin is the king and I think BTC will always be the king. I dont say ETH is a bad coin. Just the opposite, ETH is one of my favorite coins.
Maybe even one-day total market cap of ETH can pass BTC's total market cap but. this does not mean that BTC is the future.
Activity: 322
I figure the market will be sufficiently huge for 2-3 alt coins to exist. To utilize a relationship, bitcoin resembles gold in reality, however there are different valuable metals, for example, silver that we exchange. Regardless of whether bitcoin will really hold is another story, on the off chance that it doesn't enhance, it may in the long run get assumed control by different coins once the altcoin environment is developed.
Activity: 67
Ethereum continues to strengthen its position thanks to its unique development ecosystem, on the basis of which it is possible to create decentralized applications. This innovative approach of the creators of Ethereum has already proved its effectiveness in practice.
Activity: 294
I am very uncertain about the future of ether, but I tend to evolve positively. I still accept my view on HF. It may take more time to think...
Pages:
Jump to: