Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 21. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I do not think so. Especially with the arrival of the latest news from the Ether. I think now you can only wait until everything falls into place. Only then can we consider these crypto-currencies and their forecasts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The person that make this prediction was actually right, because ethereum did touch the proposed price. And I am sure that those ghat sells below the price will definately cry as at when the price hit $1500 in 2017. Same will happen to anybody that sells now also. We should try and endure
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
both have different functions so there is no competition between the two of them Bitcoin is one of the oldest coins while ETH is developing smart contracts for other projects
Activity: 140
Although ETH has a technical team supporting its development, it has its shortcomings. It currently only provides consumption for the market, and Bitcoin can be used in real life!
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I think Ethereum is a good bet to buy and hold. Honestly, I don't think it can compete with bitcoin in the long run, though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Don't compare BTC ( digital gold) and ethereum ( ICO king) , they don't compete, they have different functions and people use them for different funcrions. If you are billionaire,then hold part of your funds in BTC and avoid shitcoins
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
ETH is one of the safest long term plays crypto and blockchain tech. The brightest minds in the world are programming on the ETH blockchain, very similar to microsoft 30-40 years ago. Vitalik Buterin is a literal prodigy/genius.

Stop thinking you are going to get rich overnight. That is not how life works. If you are in this for the long haul and not overly invested, ETH is a really nice play.
Activity: 154
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

i thought everyone said ETH dying slowly now  Huh
Activity: 99
Nope ETC will be here to stay and will surpass the rest of the coins, its on its early stage of development yet but the value is a lot better. It should be the beat time to buy ETH. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Looks like it is just an artificial way to attract the interest to ethereum. A good quality product doesn't need any advertising. I can't understand why they are making such a fuss out of it. The article is quite old too.
Activity: 52
I don't think that Ethereum is a future crypto currency, Now still bitcoin is a first and most popular crypto currency than others, Also we accept it now a lot of people don't know about bitcoin but in that all situation bitcoin is still better than Ethereum.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Being most recognised coin in space bitcoin is and will remain the future of crypto. Ethereum is doing beautifully well but king will always be a king.
Activity: 54
Many people think Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not but maybe both are not the future of crypto. The future may have more complete crypto that will do this.
Activity: 364
This article is more than 3 years old. Perhaps in 2015 someone really thought that the etherium has more advantages and prospects. But time has put everything in its place. Now the etherium leaves the market, depreciating at a catastrophic rate.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
I don't think so, There is no doubt that Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Yes, maybe ETH is the future of altcoins, but not the only one altcoin standing. I believe it's just a matter of time when other good altcoins catch up with ETH or maybe a new coin will appear and become a leader.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
ETH is still trying to make a difference in order to increase the value of this coin, and they are steeped in their minds to make the project as great as possible. However, Bitcoin is still a bit of a mystery because Bitcoin has long dominated its throne and no coin has ever come close.
Activity: 170
Ethereum can not be compare with BITCOIN. BTC is the most futured cryptocurrency  ever and it will still remain the best crypto ever in term of quality and other characteristics
Activity: 392
I don't think so, There is no doubt that Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Well, maybe two-three years ago people could believe that. Now we know that the situation with ETH is different and it can't be the future of crypto coins. Time will tell, but I think that both Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain in the market.
copper member
Activity: 658
BTC will remain king for another few years (at least 3 imo), but at some point the absurdly slow tx times are going to catch up to it. Currently we're routinely having 45-60 min block times (paired up with 2-3 blocks within the next 1-5 mins).
copper member
Activity: 196
It seems that the value of etheerum will increase in the future. the both future of crypto, both of them will continue to decrease in the market  price, because it's both digital currency.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: