Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 25. (Read 116501 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
If you believe the figures, you can say with great certainty that now bitcoin is trusted much more than a coin Ethereum. And first of all, this is reflected in the speed with which the price of the Ethereum is reduced.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Looking at both evidences given, I know how it takes to become a popular coin and that I will never say whether ETH or BTC is the future of crypto. Those 2 coins are all good and let's see what happens in the near future.

In addition to ETH, many other altcoin are preparing and constantly improving themselves to be the best crypto. The point here is that while Bitcoin is perceived by many as its technology backward and slow to improve, they see it as a pioneer in crypto and as one of the most profitable assets in the market.
Activity: 112
From the current image of bitcoin in the international market the future is much obvious and we can clearly see that bitcoin is the future of crypto. Ethereum is currently far back away and it is also considered as a weaker crypto while bitcoin is a much stronger currency. Grin Grin
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Ethereum is a vastly better project than some of these alts that have shot up. If you're looking at short term price action, you have to realize that it's not a rational market where intrinsic value rules the day; it's a market full of traders who think in terms of hours and minutes. There have been a few blips recently with technical issues but nothing that would significantly move the market.

Long term Ethereum is still one of the best holds, IMO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Looking at both evidences given, I know how it takes to become a popular coin and that I will never say whether ETH or BTC is the future of crypto. Those 2 coins are all good and let's see what happens in the near future.
Activity: 79
Oh, how the author was right. At the time of writing, almost no one believed in eth. Maybe it was trolling at the time, but it was amazingly truthful trolling. Many people have sold eth for a few dollars and now regret it.
Activity: 210
I don't think eth will be able to surpass bitcoin in the next few years because bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.

If anyone says there's a fake coin that could replace bitcoin, it's just a rumor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't think it's appropriate for the statement above that ethereum is the future of crypto while bitcoint is not, in my opinion bitcoint remains the top and ethereum coint below, for now it is difficult to surpass the popularity of bitcoint
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Yesterday Elon Musk replied to a tweet on Twitter that, despite ETH being a scammer, he still wanted it in his hands. He is a rich man thanks to technology, so I believe he saw the future of crypto
Activity: 322
Ethereum is a good coin, but it can’t replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of crypto curreny, Ethereum is next to Bitcoin & will always be next to it. It would take some years Ethereum to be at good ranks like of Bitcoin in the eyes of investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Seriously ? Never heard about ethereum in year of 2013 so maybe this is kind of news hoax or spreading some bs news out here in forum and first place before the ethereum was launch it is a shitty coin where ethereum get his names when traders pump it i know all currencies are basing on bitcoin.
Well this is one way to promote ETH for even if we know that ETH is an alternative coin for BTC. However, ETH market price has proven something really good also from the FUD's like this which made the crypto hype. But still the only crypto dominated in cryptocurrency is the BTC.
Activity: 75
I think Ethereum is always a follower and it cannot surpass the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Why you can sure about that? We all know that the price of bitcoin can't decrease within 50% while ethereum do,, bitcoin increase up to 200% and ethereum cannot. bitcoin is the future of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I imagine that for ethereum cost to stay stable it needs to keep up a high measure of purchasers day by day. Not at all like bitcoins, as a merchant this for me improves BTC. Eth has far before being the eventual fate of cryptocurrencies, It won't contend with BCC sooner rather than later.
To be perfectly honest,  disagree wirh this because everyone here in cryptocurrency know that ethereum is just next to bitcoin because bitcoin is the most superior coin/token here in crypto. Don't spread fake news. Lol. But I'm not against ethereum I'm just saying that ethereum will not overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I imagine that for ethereum cost to stay stable it needs to keep up a high measure of purchasers day by day. Not at all like bitcoins, as a merchant this for me improves BTC. Eth has far before being the eventual fate of cryptocurrencies, It won't contend with BCC sooner rather than later.
Activity: 55
When you’re comparing the cryptocurrencies on the basis of application, you would realize that Ethereum has a much stronger application. But you forget -bitcoin is the pioneer in the cryptocurrency market.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 76
Once real money joins in there will be plenty of room for both, and plenty of others as well. People who think there can only be one or the other aren't thinking big enough. This may be a few years out yet, or it could happen overnight, but the interest is steadily growing.
Activity: 84
I don't think it will ever replace the notion that i have regarding bitcoin being the foundation of cryptoworld and no other cryptocurrencies that can even match or surpass its power. So i think that Ethereum can only be on top if bitcoin will cease to exists in cryptoworld.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Basically, i really believe that ethereum is the future of crypto. And Neo has a chance, too. On the other hand i also believe that bitcoin will find a way to exist in the crypto world. To be honest, to underestimate bitcoin is useless.
copper member
Activity: 97
I do not agree with this. These are both powerful and well-known crypto-currencies. But as recent price movements show, bitcoin has fallen in price by 13%, and the etherium has decreased by 40%. What does this mean? This means that at the moment, bitkoyn is a more reliable and stable crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: