Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 27. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think ethereum is not worthy of being included as a future coin candidate, because it is seen from the limited supply of volume.
I also disagree if anyone says bitcoin is not the future of crypto, when in fact bitcoin is currently the strongest coin and becomes king.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in the future.ETH has the ability to reach new heights, but we will only have time.
Activity: 224
Actually ethereum has more benefits and functions than bitcoin, but it is very far if we predict that only bitcoin or ethereum will be the future of crypto, because there are so many coins circulating in the market today. For now, bitcoin is the main choice for all traders and investors, because it is very profitable.
Activity: 168
Yes, your opinion is correct, and I agree. Today, Ethereum is really growing rapidly from other altcoins, and this coin is starting to become a favorite for all market participants. I always trade with ETH, from the very beginning of its appearance I know this is a potential coin.
Activity: 14
Of course, the coin Ethereum  is very promising and the leader among the altcoins. But overtake bitcoin is for the Ethereum now is not a real task. I think in the future bitcoin will remain the leader.
Right, in my opinion among altcoins, Ethereum is the best coin, because it has good potential.
but Bitcoin is a coin that is first known by many people and has good potential too. so Ethereum and Bitcoin are crypto's future.
ethereum to compete with Bitcoin is difficult and of course the most superior bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 83
Of course, the coin Ethereum  is very promising and the leader among the altcoins. But overtake bitcoin is for the Ethereum now is not a real task. I think in the future bitcoin will remain the leader.
Activity: 75
Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.I do not exclude that ETH will be a future script.
Activity: 77
Of course Bitcoin will die, it won't last forever.ETH is becoming more and more popular recently, but most of the trades and transactions are done with BTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Do you mean that the price alone determines whether a thing would be future? I don't think so. There have been so many fuss about this ethereum thing, though I wouldn't deny the fact that it is interesting, but most of the news about it seems to be overrated and exaggerated.
I have to agree. Price doesn't determine the future of any coin, I think. In the crypto world, it's all about technology and the ability to survive the market's volatility. For this you need to have a solid product. Not necessarily the most expensive one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency, because on the platform is probably 99% of all conducted by ICO. But this is not all the potential for this coin. So I think investments in ETH are very good ideas!
Activity: 114
Many people have said that ETH is much better than Bitcoin, but at present prices do not reflect that. It may take longer for ETH to develop more
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
LOgically yes, but emotionally is not.

The market is driven by emotion so according to me, Both will big competitor of each other. By holding BTC will great & from the real-life use cases ETH is best.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
In addition, IOO will also affect etherum's future. As a platform for bounty, in most cases, etherum will look more valuable than bitcoin, because many ico projects will adjust it. and investors and participants who hold the token, indirectly they will increase the trading volume of etherum.
Speaking of the truth most of the people around the world consider cryptocurrency as a revolutionary technology where bitcoin and ethereum both are part of cryptocurrency.
Both could probably be the future, it's not limited to just one cryptocurrency but I guess that coin within top #20 market capitalisation could have a really big affection.
copper member
Activity: 70
It's so interesting to see where we are at 3 years after this was orginally posted. Ethereum looked the real-deal for a while there. When they were trading in the thousands I was far more optimistic but I think there are superior options now that will rise up and take over that 2nd spot in the next few years.
Activity: 53
No, I don't think so. I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are good cryptocurrencies, and they all have high investment value.
Activity: 219
This is not true of cryptocurrency. Ethereum can not just take the lead in the crypto as you think. There is wide difference between bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 223
I completely disagree with Ethereum Usurping Bitcoin as the #1 leader in the Blockchain game.  I give this ZERO chance of happening.  Bitcoin is number 1 until the governments says it's not.  Then most will bow down to the governments will and it will be how the government wants it. 
Activity: 196
of course I do not agree with the statement. Because the ethereum indeed nice, but nonetheless his position is still as altcoin. While the bitcoin is obvious, is the historic coins all time crypto exists.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bitcoin and Ethereum  is future of crypto because both coin will solve scalability issue in crypto space , both coin will possible to process amillion transaction per second. Current situation of market is BTC dominance more than 50% and market cap of Ethereum decreased alot but later when Ethereum change to Proof of Stake and solve scalability issue the demand of  ETH will be increase.
Activity: 139
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Oh, I wish I had read your thread earlier at the time you shared the idea. ETH climbed to $150 then $1400 (very near with $1500 as your prediction).
I wonder why you only share this post (only one) then disappeared since 2015 until now.

What is your prediction now?
Pages:
Jump to: