Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 26. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I think this is just a wrong opinion. The history of bitcoin is not over yet, and every new coin is just a clone. How can a clone replace the original? We will see many new and positive things about bitcoin. He lived over 6 years.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I don't think that Ethereum is a future crypto currency, Now still bitcoin is a first and most popular crypto currency than others, Also we accept it now a lot of people don't know about bitcoin but in that all situation bitcoin is still better than Ethereum.

Bitcoin can not use to payment, fee is very high for small amount BTC. Ethereum is not, small fee, leading technology as Proof of Stake, Smartcontract, Plasma. I think Ethereum is future of crypto.
Activity: 125
I totally disagree with this bitkoyn is the historical value and future. And the etherium is a good competitor that will always go on the heels of bitcoins.
Yes, but the problem is that they probably go nostrils to the nostril, but bitcoin is a big beast, Ethereum is small. I think the logic is clear.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think both ETH and bitcoin are the two main crypto currencies and you need to invest in both coins. I do not think ETH is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 98
I totally disagree with this bitkoyn is the historical value and future. And the etherium is a good competitor that will always go on the heels of bitcoins.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
ethereum is really important for crypto space , very usefull coin . But i think both ethereum and bitcoin is not future of crypto . If you think for very very long term you will see my point
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
I agree that Ethereum is gonna be one of the most strong altcoins that are gonna be on the crypto market, but definitely Ethereum is not gonna be better than bitcoin. Wink
Bitcoin is the best token at the moment. That he someone pass is difficult to judge. After all, bitcoin has a very large handicap. But still, nothing lasts forever.
Activity: 266
I think, the biggest problem that must be immediately above is about promotion. Because at this time, almost everyone just thinks and knows bitcoin, certainly not an easy matter to change this habit. If it is certain that etherium is the best, then the next step is to conduct a large scale promotion.
Activity: 112
Yes, Ethereum has proved from time to time that it has better technology and Dev team behind it to support its claim to be no one. Time will come for sure when btc will be left behind by eth and even by other altcoins too which has potential.
Activity: 86
Nope ETC will be here to stay and will surpass the rest of the coins, its on its early stage of development yet but the value is a lot better. It should be the beat time to buy ETH.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
I think ethereum is the representation of how a cryptocurrency should be, it has the potential to exploit all capabilitios of blockchain, which is a big part of the future.
Activity: 294
Are you sure of this statement? Too early to say ether is crypto's future. We all know that ethereum began to get its name when traders and investors pumped it, I know all the crypto currencies currently cost the king's coins, and the king's coin is bitcoin.
Activity: 140
I believe that bitcoin will be with us always. Buying Bitcoin is a good idea because it's an asset and that can rise up with time. The price of Bitcoin will tripple or double by next year.
Activity: 73
I do not need to compare the two. Eth is a very strong coin. Both are good choices if you are going to invest. If we will look at the future. Btc will always be one step ahead.
copper member
Activity: 84
good fortune for folks that dreaming about ethereum to be like in bitcoin.. absolutely bitcoin is already been submit and use via many stores on-line or even stores domestically like brazil. so its not possible that ethereum can be update bitcoin.
Activity: 120
I believe Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in the future.Ethereum is the future of cryptography.
Activity: 238
 This is very interesting and very sensitive point to discuss but it is not smart thing to say that Bitcoin is not the future of crypto perhaps ethereum is also one on the most famous altcoin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
 Btc is the father of the script market. I believe that Ethereum may surpass Bitcoin in the future .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I agree that Ethereum is gonna be one of the most strong altcoins that are gonna be on the crypto market, but definitely Ethereum is not gonna be better than bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 39
Yes that's actually right, bitcoin will always become a popular and leading in terms of value but when it comes to profit ethereum was often used in the ico as mode of payment after the end of the campaign. Before they get bitcoin, ethereum first was their profit.
Pages:
Jump to: