Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 23. (Read 116501 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Proof of work is fundamentally limited by energy usage. Within 3 years BTC will be in the top 10 energy users worldwide at the current rate of progress. Thats unsustainable.

Ethereum 2.0 on proof of stake will flippen bitcoin in 2020. This isn't even controversial. It's quite clear to anyone who understands this tech.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and ethereum are the main part of crypto currency market and if any body say that bitcoin will not play role in future it means that person have no idea of the crypto market. Without bitcoin, no any coins can not run in the market because every coin price is totally depend on the bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is the most important coin and no other can replace it. Especially this can not make ETH. At the moment ETH is very weak and cheap.
But still these two coins go ahead. I believe that both bitcoin and ethereum have good prospects in the future. The ethereum is now really very down in price, but I think it's temporary
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
All this hate on eth. It would be ironic if it moons soon enough and yall regret not getting more of it. I'll buy in a little more of it because it will go up again.

It's kind of funny watching all these people squirming under this dump. Give it time yall, crypto is still in its infancy.  It’ll get pumped again for sure.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
I think that price predictions have became true and Ethereum is a major coin after the bitcoin. but I think Ethereum can't overtake bitcoin in a near future. bitcoin and ethereum both will have a great  future
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hahahahhaha so much for the title of this thread hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Bitcoin is the most important coin and no other can replace it. Especially this can not make ETH. At the moment ETH is very weak and cheap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think yes, because now most of the investors are invest in Ethereum and also believing in Ethereum. Maybe Bitcoin is also the future but I choose now Ethereum only.
Activity: 158
I don't think so, There is no doubt that Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Activity: 123
very interesting as in 2015 they called ethereum a shitcoin, and look where we are now, that puts things in perspective, I think if you would have told someone that ETH would be worth at least $250 now they would have called you crazy and laughed in your face, that shows how unpredictable this market is.
Activity: 168
both will become coins in the future, and both will be great coins. now bitcoin is already great, can control crypto from the beginning to the present and never be replaced at the top. but in the future bitcoin will be even greater.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
I don't really think that Ethereum is the future of Crypto, In fact there is other altcoin in cryptocurrency that are better than Ethereum.

Bitcoin has a great technology and plenty of supporters. In fact, it will be here for a long time.
Activity: 224
If I think that these two coins have become the future of crypto, if we are based on the market capitalization value.
Because these two coins ETH and BTC are mostly traded on the exchange market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I believe that Ethereum has not lived up to expectations and in the future bitcoin will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 107
I disagree with this, From my own perspective I think bitcoin is the king of all coins and it will remain the king for a long period of time while etheruem is the king of all altcoins that's most altcoins uses its platform, it is very cheap and affordable to acquire than bitcoin. Etheruem is just like a alternative to bitcoin, it cannot replace it either now or in the near future.
Activity: 141
I don't think that Ethereum would be able to surpass Bitcoin in next few years.
Bitcoin has the largest market capital and many people out there only know about one cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin)

Currently bitcoin dominates the crypto market with 50% more, while ethereum is only around 11%, and it looks very far away. I think bitcoin will survive for the next few years.
Activity: 83
I think that actualy the brighter future is in Bitcoin hands. Ethereum will also rise it is the second pick for me but you still cannot compare it with BTC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yeah, sure. You imagine that with such capitalization and the price of Ethereum, old projects will begin to merge it in such volumes that the exchange rate can reach up to $25.
Activity: 81
The time has changed and we need to receive it to survive this unfeeling cryptographic money world. Bitcoin is the present of crypto and it will be utilized broadly on the web. Ethereum is another age venture and it has brilliant future. Presently how about we bolster them two as opposed to contrasting them. They have diverse use fields.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I see the same potential, the ethereum price that fell this month is an aspect towards a significant number going forward, the discovery of a wider scale and widening of wings to various coins make ethereum fall, but with various dynamics of movement ethereum will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: