Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 52. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think any technology behind a coin, its price is determined by consensus. Indeed more and more business sectors are using ethereum, certainly more and more demand. But do not forget how limited the supply of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes indeed ethereum transformed into a giant today. But look at bitcoin, I think its big name will not be replaced by any coins.
Activity: 141
Bitcoin is the king of all coins, I think Ethereum has not been able to surpass Bitcoin because of the price difference that is still very far from Bitcoin, I think Ethereum will remain at number two   
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
How much are you deceived?
Activity: 151
Ethereum has a major influence on the market, may affect the bitcoin market. ethereum has an influence on the crypto market along with bitcoin, which grows up in the crypto market. public confidence in ethereum is also great, allowing also for the future ethereum to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
Ethereum is the most popular coin in crypto market. I would like the Ethereum is the depend on crypto market. This coin are most value between bitcoin. Ethereum is better then bitcoin because Ethereum is always transaction on airdrop so i think Ethereum is most popular on bitcoin. Ethereum is increase price others coin. So i can say that Ethereum is the king of crypto market in future.
Activity: 44
 Ethereum has already caught this foot step. Bitcoin has just taken a rest. Everybody should hold with patience. Because one-day you get the price of $5,00,000 per Bitcoin. I thing both of these currency can give you a good return in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think that each of these coins is good in its own way and both of them are the future of cryptocurrencies. How can you not understand I don't know. They're both best. That is why they are irreplaceable leaders.
Activity: 602
The uniqueness and functionality of the Ethertum is definitely a factor, and will continue to play into the hands of the cryptocurrency. Until the bitcoin ether, of course, not yet grow, but in terms of the functionality of the network of competitors at the network of Vitalik Buterin - no. There are many projects that try to repeat the idea of the Ethereum, but so far nothing like it exists.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think that Ethereum is not superior to Bitcoin because Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, and he still is still gold for cryptocurrency. In addition, there are other projects that may exceed Ethereum in the coming year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I don't think Ethereum is the future. bitcoin and Ethereum have their positive sides. so I think it's gonna stay the way it is.
The future is difficult to foresee, it is possible that in 10 years bitcoin and ETH will not be in the top ten coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
The launching will be a great added remarks for the crypto world entirely but we if seen in the past where new technologies are introduced into the ethereum network and that has lead to further centralization of the ethereum network which have moved us a slide away from the original decentralization of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I do not think it's as fast and easy as that for ethereum at that price. It will take a very long time. Because currently in the eyes of the world bitcoin is the main for cryptocurrency. and ethereum only for inter altcoin exchange tools.
Activity: 144
I don't think Ethereum is the future. bitcoin and Ethereum have their positive sides. so I think it's gonna stay the way it is.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
İ do not agree with you. Bitcoin and ethereum are the future of crypto. Bitcoin is the first coin. İf bitcoin were not any altcoin would be not.
Activity: 104
Both these two coins deserve attention. And both have a great future. Bitcoin and Ethereum are designed for different areas of activity, and they are the best, at the moment, in its direction.
Activity: 79
Ethereum never had substance behind it.  When you're betting on an teenage editor, claimed to be a prodigy genius programmer, and a bunch of other guys on Linkedin with suspicious profiles: your odds of success were never great to begin with.
Activity: 140
it completely depends on the market though etherium looks to be more stable we cannot say anything about the future there is a chance that it will replace bitcoin but we cannot be sure about anything and yes bitcoin has always stayed on the top and probably will for a while
Activity: 66
I've read a lot of things lately about this. Everyone sees the future of Ethereum better than Bitcoin, and everyone is right in this regard. Ethereum will grow faster soon.
Activity: 229
I do not agree with this assumption, I believe that bitcoin will remain the most popular and the most expensive cryptocurrency in the world for the next few years. place 2 in the popularity of cryptocurrency over time can take someone else.
Pages:
Jump to: