Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 8. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 01:46:47 AM
It’s over, it’s over, and the cryptocurrency is over. Investors are asked to sell coins quickly. This time Bitcoin will return to $3,000 and other altcoins will soon disappear. Don't have any illusions.
Activity: 406
November 20, 2018, 01:07:16 AM
Personally, I am convinced that now this is a normal situation in the period of the fall of Bitcoin and the entire crypto market. Most altcoins depend on the state of Bitcoin. Unfortunately, the Ethereum price reduction is really continuing now. But I am fully convinced that from next year the situation may change for the better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
The market is dumped by the whales, what reasons are you looking for? Ethereum was just not dumped enough, it was just a matter of time to see this happens) I think 100 USD can be the lowest rate here.
Activity: 421
November 20, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
The cryptocurrency market may be over. In November, Ethereum once again depreciated sharply. It is terrible to depreciate 12% in one day. Perhaps the future of cryptocurrency has become paralyzed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 12:35:15 AM
Really worried with the Ethereum down this past week, but it is case with all coins. I think it is manipulation of BTC by richs who pumps and dumps as they were doing every time in the past 8-9 months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
November 20, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
The Ethereum Genesis Block is cashing out! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
source=>http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/crypto-news-the-ethereum-genesis-block-is-cashing-out/

Cool
Activity: 350
November 20, 2018, 12:27:46 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?

Of course, nowadays almost all cryptocurrencies are experiencing hard times in the crypto market. This is an absolutely normal phenomenon - periodically there are ups, then falls. In such circumstances, you just need to have enough patience, do not rush to sell your coins at a low price.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 19, 2018, 04:47:43 PM
No one knows the real reason,but all of us don't enjoy this movement.
It is obvious that whales dump market so hard to make holders get out of this market and take their crypto for cheap prices!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
And it was just the beginning. Look at the CMC right now, Ethereum is traded at 158 USD per coin and nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow. Scary times guys, but we need to overcome this and hope for the better market.
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 09:13:39 PM
nothing wrong. have patience and support the project ethereum and it will give you the opportunity to earn
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 08:54:49 PM
this is normal. look at the long term as this is a promising project
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 18, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

Price Ethereum now back rivaled by the price of XRP and this's a hard slap the umpteenth time. Previously Ethereum has been widely used for various ICO projects, with the passage of time it should this case can provide fluctuations Ethereum towards a better, but the fact says otherwise, this thing precisely makes the price fall continuously. Some ICO projects that have previously adopted Ethereum, now they have discarded it and then switched to EOS coins whose value's lower than Ethereum coins. I think this's the cause.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
I think that not worth look on such racing top coins, because if they occur, then this is not for no reason. I did not like the expression "make a drama before the end of the year." Indeed it is. I think that now the market will begin to grow, we need to wait.
Activity: 504
November 18, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
Today, ethereum has become very cheap, there is a lot of news because of which it happened, but I believe in this coin, and it seems to me that in a year the coin is likely to grow again
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 18, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
It because bitcoin is dumped that make alts down as well. As usually, in the end of year there are many drama can affected on crypto prices.
We know that BCH's hardfork make BCH has been destroyed its self and born 2 different coins. Its so bad remember that BCH is result from BTC hardfork, so that BTC crashed as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 06:43:31 PM
Even without waiting too long to know what the reason could be. There are times that it could be because some people are dumping, perhaps as a result of a particular news that was heard.
Every dump is accompanied by a news. The news could even be a rumour to deliberately bring down the price of coin. So always ensure to do a thorough research before making any decision.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
November 18, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
this is normal in the market and an old product. they will look for tokens other than etherium or interested ones from etherium which have been reduced. but I hope the beginning of 2019 will go back up again.
Yes, this is normal for a decentralized market. And if we can recall and take a look on its prices since from the start, it is still far away from it and it gonna be moving every year. Isn't the year only we've have a huge deficit but then, we can still in a healthy market and aren't we going to die instead it will recover before year ends.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
The whole cryptocurrency market is down not just only ETH. But so far, I think the price of ETH is the most manipulated at this time it keeps dipping never going back up. From the way 1500$ to 173$ its highly a volatile price trend.

Do not forget that several years ago during the ICO the Ethereum was selling for about $ 1. I think he did a good growth and will continue to grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 18, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
Poor eth, the cracks are really starting to show.
One of the main reasons why eth got to be so valuable was because the demand for it.
Everyone needed it to do ICOS.  Especially in 2017 investing in icos was very lucrative and drove the price of eth very high.
Now that the ICO bubble has burst and the market is pretty much dead, there is absolutley no demand for it.
Sure, you can still trade a lot with it, but btc still has more trading pairs.

This also does not bode well with other smart contract platforms.
There are so many of them and the only thing that can make them valuable is if they can build a strong ecosystem.
Despite being impressive on paper, the only other platform besides eth that has managed to make a community is NEO.
The others don't stand much of a chance
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 18, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
The market is now being red, almost all coins are red. Moreover, Bitcoin also drops drastically into under $6k. I think it also influences the price of the Ethereum and other altcoins on the market. however, ETH is also very not stable. It has been dropping very often time so far. But, juts be patient. We can wait until the market better soon.
Pages:
Jump to: