Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 2. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 06:23:20 PM
I remember vividly how it happen, i was planning to sell some ethereum and came back later i could not believe the price, it keep on going down till this moment, it's really bad, but let's hope for better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 01:00:16 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?

Now it's different than in the last 3 days the price of Ethereum has always gone up and now it's at $ 104 and previously $ 84. With this growth, I'm sure that the crypto market will recover. And we must now be careful when investing and when to sell coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 12:19:32 AM
not only could fall and even the ethereum can go up in a few hours. Crypto is always a surprise to give you results in terms of price. This is the nature of the crypto and if not ready will decrease or increase rapidly happen certainly will not be able to deliver the results as expected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 11:54:24 PM
Don't panic! Today (19.12.2018), Ethereum costs$85. I think that, in 2019, ETH will have growth. I think it will grow to $ 1000+.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
December 14, 2018, 09:12:15 AM
I myself do not know the cause maybe it is indeed ethereum's time to succumb to other coins, I am very sad to hear this news because, I am an ethereum user and I am happy to use ethereum for some reason ethereum now whether it is time to retire.

that doesn't seem to be the reason. until now ethereum is still the most popular Smartcontac Platform and many ico projects are still using the ETH platform.
I think eth prices like this are most likely because the price of bitcoin is still recovering.
Activity: 299
December 14, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
I myself do not know the cause maybe it is indeed ethereum's time to succumb to other coins, I am very sad to hear this news because, I am an ethereum user and I am happy to use ethereum for some reason ethereum now whether it is time to retire.
Activity: 328
December 14, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
It's only natural that the digital currency trade can suffer fluctuations so you have to be preapred for risks. You have to be prepared for all things both profit and loss
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 14, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Will fall lower. The fact is that new people no longer invest in ICO, old investors sell their tokens, which pulls etherium price down
even so this is very strange, how can the market fall this year. ethereum should not be under $ 100. the market is like being manipulated for something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 14, 2018, 07:32:39 AM
Will fall lower. The fact is that new people no longer invest in ICO, old investors sell their tokens, which pulls etherium price down
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
I also noticed it in my holding Ethereum in my wallet and it keeps going that might lose a big amount of my invested money, but I am still calm and patient to wait that it will grow and recover what it loses this past months. And I hope this coming months it will gain a big amount of increase that can anyone get a better profit.
Activity: 490
December 14, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
Guys, don't be discouraged. Today, the market collapsed and tomorrow rose. Not everything is so bad .. The market accumulates energy for a jump. It's obvious.
Activity: 210
December 14, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
I don't even panic when I see these little drops. They look empty and exaggerated under the current market conditions. They don't even bother me now.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
The collapse of Ethereum didn't surprise me because I knew that people have more Ethereum. When people choose to sell crypto, the price of Ethereum drops faster!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
Crypto can change in a matter of minutes and it's a reasonable thing. Don't be too surprised by this because such fluctuations conditions thus should be active in the market to look at the market situation and it used to take a decision whether to sell or to start buying. the decrease of 10% is a condition that can occur at any time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
Strong growth in several weeks and falling in just a few hours. I know for sure that the market and ETH will fall because this is just a bull trap. ETH will continue to go down and it will definitely fall below 250$ today ETH crash is the hot topic since a month now. No one knows whats wrong with this blockchain because where it headed to the 1200 last year, it was the best project of all time and then it dumped all the way down to 800 USD this year. Everyone thought that this is might because of BTC and the rest market and nothing else but soon ETH started to revert back to its original prices of 300 bucks and thus shook everyone from their chair!! May be this heavy drop led most of the people to dump the ETH even further and thus as of now things are getting converted into the worst case scenario for the ETH. May be its the highly increased sell wall which is not letting it come up and most of the people are scared to invest into it.
December 14, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

I remember falling a lot more than 10% in 3 hours. This can not even be considered a fall, but considered as a small fluctuation. I very much hope that such fluctuations will eventually lead to great growth
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 11, 2018, 07:45:10 AM
Dunno what happens with ETH. I suggest it is something with ICO-projects
Ethereum has no influence on ICO projects, it only helps in the implementation of the token and its fall does not affect the idea of the functionality of the coin. Correction in the market here is my answer.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
this is the best time to buy eth..
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
December 11, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
I don't know what happened to ethereum now, I see ethereum starting to move away from the market in 2018, I don't see a problem in ethereum, but why does ethereum fall. although we know ethereum is a Coin that is used on various platforms.
December 11, 2018, 05:17:41 AM
Just another dump. Stay relaxed and wait for the better market situation because the falling market cannot last forever and I am sure that we will finally see the green market at the beginning of the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: