Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 7. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 25, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
When the crypto situation is in a bad condition, the value of the coin can change significantly and suddenly. From September to November there have been many differences. Likewise, with next month, the value could have jumped up dramatically and then entered an improved and stable situation on the rise. ETH is one of the trusted coins, so I think its value going forward will continue to be safe and reliable to be able to increase again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 09:24:20 PM
Anyone know the reason of it?

It is because of the non-stop dropping of bitcoin's price value that affects ethereum coins price and all the other cryptocurrencies. There is no coin right now that is not affected by the price drop. It will be just normal. But if the drop price of bitcoin is over, then we can see ethereum price recovers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 09:41:03 AM
Well, not only the Ethereum collapsed,but the whole market fell very much, so it's hard to say that it's stupid, now everything is aimed at collapsing the entire market,and the assets are skipping at the lowest prices,and for this all is now done, I think this is the final wave
It seems that currently the price is being decreased. for now it can't be known whether this is the last wave for the market to be able to go down
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
November 25, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
Every asset is crashing now, I am sure that if BTC goes like 1.5 K usd then ETH will be worth like 25 usd. just in morning I saw the ETH at 130$ and after 2 hours it was 108 usd.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 09:31:58 AM
Well, not only the Ethereum collapsed,but the whole market fell very much, so it's hard to say that it's stupid, now everything is aimed at collapsing the entire market,and the assets are skipping at the lowest prices,and for this all is now done, I think this is the final wave
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
November 25, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
There were many reasons behind this crash, but let's not think of it as something that rarely happens in the market and the only reason why a lot of people are concerned about ETH is because it is a cryptocurrency that people heavily relies on including me, but the crash is not new to me anymore and therefore there is no need to panic sell because after the dump there is always a pump.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
The panic of selling has made the price fake, not counting the consolidation of many people also make prices become worse. I think buy in to make a profit
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 753
November 25, 2018, 09:05:20 AM
Do not be surprised at such a sharp fall. This will continue until BTC drops to $ 2500. While all the coins fall with it. We are waiting for ETH for $ 70 and go up. The current fall is only a temporary situation, please be patient.
I agree that the price of altcoins at the moment depends on the price of bitcoin, but why are you so sure that the lowest threshold (bottom) of the price of bitcoin is $ 2,500, and ETH is $ 70 Huh Why make such predictions if no one knows how events will develop further?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 06:38:01 AM
Do not be surprised at such a sharp fall. This will continue until BTC drops to $ 2500. While all the coins fall with it. We are waiting for ETH for $ 70 and go up. The current fall is only a temporary situation, please be patient.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
It must be understood that there is always a fairly strong volatility in the crypto market. This circumstance has to be reconciled - from time to time prices vary considerably. I am absolutely sure that from next year the situation will definitely improve, you just need to be patient.
Yes, the only key for this is to be patience because we can expect in ethereum to bounceback again it's price, though it's so scared to continue the fall in market but I believe it will still survive in more years of coming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
November 25, 2018, 05:57:13 AM
It must be understood that there is always a fairly strong volatility in the crypto market. This circumstance has to be reconciled - from time to time prices vary considerably. I am absolutely sure that from next year the situation will definitely improve, you just need to be patient.
November 25, 2018, 05:32:37 AM
Just HODL
November 25, 2018, 05:10:44 AM
Tell me, what to invest now?
Activity: 294
November 25, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
Many experts predicted that robust cryptocurrencies will begin to actively rise in price by the end of this year. Many investors are now waiting to buy reliable coins at a very low price. And from the beginning of next year they will start making their active purchases in order to make money. Therefore, I also plan to buy Ethereum in December.
Activity: 490
November 23, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
I think that this should not be big news, the whole thing is only that BTC began to fall sharply, respectively, everything else began to fall at an even faster rate, I am really sad about this.
Activity: 714
November 23, 2018, 12:12:19 PM
It is just the beginning as Eth may crash more in coming days. It may go down as low as 100 or more. So be prepare.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 23, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
not only ETH, look at coinmarketcap in all top coins, they all lose their value but why?? someone regulate this process? it looks like  true
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 20, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?
Bitcoin fell very hard, followed by all the alts. A bitcoin fork seems to be out of sight very soon. The correct solution would be the complete disappearance of all forks and coins on the same platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
November 20, 2018, 02:38:33 AM
It’s over, it’s over, and the cryptocurrency is over. Investors are asked to sell coins quickly. This time Bitcoin will return to $3,000 and other altcoins will soon disappear. Don't have any illusions.

Ethereum and it's tokens might be , and btc might join it within the year.

But crypto and many other alts that don't have insane operating costs will continue on as if nothing has happened.   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: