Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 4. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 07, 2018, 03:05:28 PM
Anyone know the reason of it?
the reason is always the same, speculations and manipulations. and what we can say about todays eth? i would like to know the reason why the market behaves the way it behaves for the last few weeks
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 07, 2018, 03:00:05 PM
it is not going to sbe like this forever so you may relax and keep on holding ypur ethereum as it will rise quite soon
I would like to have the same optimism as You, but alas, to relax it's not coming out, it is obvious that the decline will continue and with no end in sight.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
December 07, 2018, 02:44:07 PM
Why people every time create one and the same posts? There could be thousand reasons but who knows for sure? Maybe it is real price of crypto for today when we have no any regulators and real value. Etc
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
Just like every other coin in the market, even btc and other altcoins were dip too and the market is losing weight on the market cap, and the volume in which market perform, so falling of ETH is not the end but a way to be more stronger.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
The reason for the collapse- of the whales, as well as the lack of regulation by the developers, I think we will see soon less than $ 50
well i would not ge so pessimistic as ethereum has proved several times that it is strong and we can re
ly on it
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
it is not going to sbe like this forever so you may relax and keep on holding ypur ethereum as it will rise quite soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
The reason for the collapse- of the whales, as well as the lack of regulation by the developers, I think we will see soon less than $ 50
Activity: 602
December 07, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
Already more, it has already fallen below $ 90 for 1 token, well, it's just, the attraction is not seen generosity,and I believe that in the near future it will only fall, or rather a couple of days, and will soon go up, and its future should be optimistic and good, so we believe in Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 07, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

I think the bear market still have so much impact on the cryptocurrency, I just hope this heavy bear market stop soon so we some bulls.
Need a long time to expect that, the cryptocurrency market is again doubted by some investors. The price decline this time was the biggest decline that ever occurred at the cryptocurrency price in the previous year. So every investor needs certainty to believe in the cryptocurrency market, and another reason is the decline in prices this time due to the SEC delaying re-regulating cryptocurrency, they think it takes a long time to examine a product.
Activity: 366
December 07, 2018, 01:48:02 PM
Hope you checked others coins those also lose huge percentage even Bitcoin. If Ethereum crashed 10% than Bitcoin crashed 7%-8%, but problem is Ethereum continuously  crash more from others coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
Will be crashed more than 10% for several day later, just sell your ethereum right now before price really at lower and dump, save your asset by selling right now because is not hope for taking time ethereum could raised up to higher price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 07, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I think the bear market still have so much impact on the cryptocurrency, I just hope this heavy bear market stop soon so we some bulls.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 01:05:57 PM
Obviously it is beacuse the crash of market it's a downtrend but doesn't matter good days come soon after every down there is also a up because of bitcoin very coin is also suffering and this will become stable in sometime in two to three months.
In two or three months, the cryptocurrency market will most likely be in decline. It is predicted that Bitcoin will continue to fall until the end of February and will drop to about $ 2,000. Ethereum will then cost about $ 50. It will be a very interesting time. Big pessimism and big opportunities at the same time. Cryptocurrency will begin a new round in its development.

I would not be sure of continuous price drops until the end of February .. I think that we will see small increases earlier (to around $5000 BTC and $200 - $250 ETH) and after them will drop to $2000 BTC and $50 ETH
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 07, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
Obviously it is beacuse the crash of market it's a downtrend but doesn't matter good days come soon after every down there is also a up because of bitcoin very coin is also suffering and this will become stable in sometime in two to three months.
In two or three months, the cryptocurrency market will most likely be in decline. It is predicted that Bitcoin will continue to fall until the end of February and will drop to about $ 2,000. Ethereum will then cost about $ 50. It will be a very interesting time. Big pessimism and big opportunities at the same time. Cryptocurrency will begin a new round in its development.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
December 07, 2018, 11:23:07 AM
Bitcoin dominance , ethereum is still under shadow of bitcoin and as we see bitcoin dumps , we see others dump too , In my view market is still so immature , Every other projects , no matter how good it is , it gets dump when bitcoin dumps! really?!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
It is just heating up buddy. Lots of things are currently happening in the market. Dapps are in great battle. Same happening to EOS. There are lots of unseen stories will come out in short time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
I just want to say that ethereum keeps falling, to the level of $ 85. And do not know how long it will stop decreasing. I don't think anyone knows, whereas many people hope that December will be the season of price changes and also the crypto market. But it isn't. Be patient to respond to this trip in 2018. Keep the spirit!
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Everything happens being controlled by bitcoin. When bitcoin will start to recover and it will go up then all the altcoin will go up too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
December 06, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
We can expect a lot of price crashes like this in the weeks and months ahead.

The most simple reason is because btc crashes, which automatically affects eth and the rest of the market

Another reason is that ICOs are increasingly becoming desperate and are starting to cash out to stay afloat.
Even the stronger ICOs that a year old are struggling now, so imagine ones that started this year.
So many have seen the value of their coin drop 80 to 90%.
As vesting and lockout periods start to end,  you can expect them to start converting their eth to fiat, and also their own token to fiat.

In addition to all of this, the ICO market is dead, so demand for eth is low.
This will make the problem even worse as the value will naturally fall.
At this point, only buy back into eth if you truly, truly believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: