Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 3. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
The situation with Ethereum is really ambiguous. The price continues to fall rapidly, and it is unknown when the fall will stop. To be honest, I do not know the reasons for this phenomenon. I think the General panic of the market. In General, the project is promising, in the future there will be growth
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 04:57:54 AM
10% is very normal in the cryptocurrency market. The depreciation of Ethereum is predictable. When the ICO project begins to decline, Ethereum will also decline rapidly. Ethereum is the king of ICO, so the development of ICO project affects the price of Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
December 11, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
Maybe everything is as usual - manipulation in the market, because lately all such coins have fallen down on such an excuse!

It became worst. Ethereum has just touched down to 80 usd. Those manipulators are just benefiting on the crush considering that they manipulate the market. We have no choice now but to buy ethereum coin in small price.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 08, 2018, 02:01:03 AM
well, we know that the price decline that occurred in ETH has been started since the middle of this year and still continues. moreover, ETH prices have been very low, so a slight drop in prices will show a strong% that occurs at ETH prices. well, for now, we are just waiting for a high price, so that the% of ETH increases quite high.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 08, 2018, 01:50:41 AM
The big crash of crypto came so suddenly that many people are still not ready. In fact, this is normal. When people fall into a certain enthusiasm for crypto, they often lack brains to think about what to do next.
This situation is not only in crypto, but also in all industries. This is because people are greedy.
copper member
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?
As of today, market is still down even tough there are some greens. We can't expect a big recovery at the end of the year but expect that there will be coming a bull run next year as told by some crypto experts and anaylst. So what is best today is to buy more and hodl until it pumps again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 12:37:59 AM
This is normal to happen. Crypto ride down in some time it has become a regular phenomenon and should at least be avoided with has prepared a good strategy. in some time the decline of 10% or more could probably only happen because it is a risk.
Activity: 80
December 07, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
As I know why Ethereum's value crashed is because of the value main currency which is Bitcoin other than that is those active traders who trade their currency everyday and I think that's the another reason why Ethereum's value going down everyday. I think it is now hard to predict if it will gonna recover his value this coming year.
yes maybe as you say and it's difficult to predict how in the future the value of Ethereum, many expect Ethereum to increase and return to normal. if Bitcoin increases maybe Ethereum will increase too and other Altcoin will also increase. for the end of this year back to normal it is very difficult because it has just risen a few hours or days, the value has dropped again.
Activity: 322
December 07, 2018, 09:09:15 PM
As I know why Ethereum's value crashed is because of the value main currency which is Bitcoin other than that is those active traders who trade their currency everyday and I think that's the another reason why Ethereum's value going down everyday. I think it is now hard to predict if it will gonna recover his value this coming year.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
December 07, 2018, 08:28:24 PM
I'm tired of history repeating itself with these massive crashes. Hopefully the coins are being bought by some people who will consider HODLing for a while and then we can rebuild.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 07, 2018, 08:26:15 PM
when prices rise to the moon, that means many investors or rich people continue to buy. and now when the market falls it means that these investors sell their assets and other people also continue to make sales, making prices decline. this is only a simple formula of the market, that is, when demand rises, prices will rise too, and vice versa. so do not be surprised when Tehran falls because there is still a trend to sell. but this is a great opportunity to start buying and pumping.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 07, 2018, 08:13:15 PM
Most of the coins made minus 20% yesterday, so it is not that exeptional case. The reason? Everything just follow the bitcoin, that`s the only reason
Activity: 574
December 07, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
I think that in the next week Ethereum will drop to 80 dollars and most likely it will remain So. I think that his growth can begin only with the end of January.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 07, 2018, 03:12:41 PM
And this is not the end. Ethereum technical analysis looks awful, who knows where is the bottom. But I am okay, I will buy cheaper and soon everything will be again positive because many good news are posted everyday.
The bottom of Ethereum will be at 70-80 dollars, and growth will start from there, especially since the launch of futures on eth, the launch of bakkt will stimulate strong growth
copper member
Activity: 154
December 07, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
I pray it crash more even to 50 USD for me to bug more of it. Weak hands are selling off and some buy them up. Those buying now will later sell back tk the weak once the market condition becomes positive and everyone is rushing to be part of it again.
Activity: 644
December 07, 2018, 03:08:29 PM
The Ethereum fall needs to stop. He completely lost his investor's trust. At the same time, the security of crypto is decreasing day by day.
I will wait for the Ethereum team to test the update of Constantinople and then It will be possible to see what the platform is capable of. It is the subsequent results that will speak about the future prospects of etherium.
Activity: 238
December 07, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
And this is not the end. Ethereum technical analysis looks awful, who knows where is the bottom. But I am okay, I will buy cheaper and soon everything will be again positive because many good news are posted everyday.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
  Cheesy There is no reason we just fall. We just fall for all darts. 240 billion in 3 months turned into 100 billion. Colossal from current investment. I don’t know everything is selling and withdrawing money for sure. ICO can consolidate their profits by transferring to the USDT.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
December 07, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
The Ethereum fall needs to stop. He completely lost his investor's trust. At the same time, the security of crypto is decreasing day by day.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
December 07, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
I think the reason is rapid growth that was based only on people's interest. Any drop of 10% or more causes panic and everyone is trying to get rid of their coins, because they think that the cryptocurrency has come to an end.
Pages:
Jump to: