Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 6. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 05:16:39 AM
Ethereum has reached 100 USD this year and I also cannot understand these reasons. How can a coin go down, just after the announcement that the blockchains' update is going to be released soon? Strange market.
Activity: 462
December 05, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
I think this is normal, because the number of ETH holders is the largest in the cryptocurrency market, and when investors sell crypto, the largest number is ETH.
Activity: 378
December 05, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
Don't panic, the crash of Ethereum is now on the verge. The reason is very simple. The abuse of ICO has caused the trauma of the cryptocurrency market. Now Bitcoin will continue to depreciate and many altcoins disappear, so Ethereum will not be able to counter bitcoin and will continue to depreciate. .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
Also vitalik affected ethereum price 2-3 months ago, I dont remember well but he had made a statement and eth had dropped much that day, bitcoin and market crashed so price dropped to 100 dollar it is normal I guess.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 04, 2018, 07:11:02 AM
i think it's the fault of the whales that artificially manipulate the market, cyclically repeats at regular intervals a sudden dump and after 2/3 months a pump, maybe now is the time to buy eth, sooner or later its value will grow again (of course i speak only for myself)
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
The reason behind the fall in ethereum prices is, of course, the main thing is that investor interest has diminished due to some negative news coming to ethereum, starting from the issue of Vitalik's exit from the founding ranks of ethereum and the number of hackers who destroy prices for Ethereum
Activity: 420
December 04, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
Well, of course the first reason is that bitcoin is in a downtrend and that all the coins react and also fall , but I have heard that many ico projects fix Ethereum and sell it now
Activity: 406
December 04, 2018, 06:15:31 AM
I can't see what's going on in the market anymore. Cryptocurrencies are falling much faster than before. I am very tired of the fact that even such coins as Ethereum and bitcoin do not show anything good
Activity: 476
December 03, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
That has not been a surprise, because the characteristics of crypto are indeed not easily predicted so that it is possible for them to be able to decrease or increase at any time suddenly. For ethereum potential itself, I think it's quite reliable. Everything is in bitcoin. When bitcoin is already in a safe and stable zone, ethereum will be easier to get up and increase consistently again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 03, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
ethereum prices can fall as fast as that because they are affected by the price of bitcoin in the market which has fallen so deeply that many traders and ethereum holders panic so they prefer to sell because of securing their assets.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 01:34:22 AM
That is the time to and when the time to gain 20% in a seconds come then those who are in will gain it too, we are in crypto and the range of dip and pump should not be a thing to surprise us anymore as it bound to happen.
Activity: 238
December 03, 2018, 01:14:36 AM
It seems to me that it is necessary to think over the reason of the events. Ethereum is a fairly stable cryptocurrency and it falls for a reason. It is worth thinking about what to do next
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:39:49 PM
Now actually there is no negative news, I think this is due to the full bearish bitcoin market and because of it all the coins fall
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 07:05:46 AM
the fall of Ethereum may be caused by market demand and many more causes, and not only Ethereum fell almost all coins fell. but now Ethereum increases its value even if only a few percent, hopefully day by day it will increase. Ethereum will immediately soar and will be profitable.
Activity: 392
November 26, 2018, 06:54:53 AM
The price of Ethereum and the ICO project are mutually reinforcing and present a positive cycle.
When a large number of ICO projects went bankrupt and user confidence was lost, the project side was selling a large amount of ETH.
The project side sold off ETH due to the market downturn, and the sell-off brought a new round of decline.
Activity: 112
November 26, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
The reason for any fall now lies not so much in some events or news, it's in the mood of coin holders. Any drop of 10% or more causes panic and everyone is trying to get rid of their coins, because they think that the cryptocurrency has come to an end.
Activity: 560
November 26, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?

the reason that is most logical because bitcoin goes down, bitcoin is very binding on the market, and the decline in bitcoin is very influential on all coins traded. no crypto can survive when a decline is happening for bitcoin. this is the most logical logic
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 26, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
I believe that the price of Ethereum may still fall, and soon we will see a new update of the minimum price of this coin. The price falls because so many people sell not only Ethereum, but also other crypto coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 26, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
The reason is the disappointment of the investors on the market at the moment. Everyone is holding their coins or quitted the market, because they do not want to wait any longer. Be strong guys, we need to overcome this wave.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 26, 2018, 05:58:10 AM
Now for the fall of the market does not need any news or reasons, it has not worked for a long time. The prolonged downtrend negatively affects the mood of investors and any drop in the price causes panic, as a result of which all massively sell their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: