Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 13. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 02:24:30 PM
I like more Ethereum than Ripple, it provides us the best platform in my view and many tokens based on ERC20 wallet, this must go much quicker up than XRP.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 15, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
If I choose only between these projects, my choice would be Ethereum. This project has helped to generate a lot of projects, whether they are good or bad-this will solve the story, but the fact that Ethereum has helped someone to appear, this is a good part of it.
Ethereum does compete for the top numbers on Coinmarketcap so they are close with their competitiveness. Ethereum is what I've selected because Ripple regulated and centralized their coin and is working on doing it more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
Ethereum of course I like more because of smart contracts , but in real life I think I have more potential to earn due to the fact that banks work with them
Activity: 268
October 15, 2018, 01:40:06 PM
Although, Ripple has gained some grounds over the past one year but i would still go for Ethereum, which is more established coin compared to Ripple and it is also very good for long-term investment.
Ripple can have long and short term investments, it is better to invest in Ripple long term because the price is dropping now.
Activity: 472
October 15, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
Although, Ripple has gained some grounds over the past one year but i would still go for Ethereum, which is more established coin compared to Ripple and it is also very good for long-term investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 15, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
Lord, you have here to add DogeCoin and you picked a good unnecessary projects. Ripple is a project that is not about blockchain at all, but Ethereum is the main fraud in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 12, 2018, 07:26:57 PM
If I choose only between these projects, my choice would be Ethereum. This project has helped to generate a lot of projects, whether they are good or bad-this will solve the story, but the fact that Ethereum has helped someone to appear, this is a good part of it.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 05:56:27 PM
At the moment, Ripple has a huge transaction rate per second. Ripple is the first coin in the crypto market for this indicator.
Ethereum has a huge number of tokens and thanks to them it is so popular.
Each coin has its own purpose and they are not competitors.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
Both are my favorite coin. I invest in both. But I invest more ETH
At the moment, I'm trying to buy more ETH and prepare for a long winter holiday
Hope my plan will succeed
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
I think that it is worth investing in both of these coins, as they have approximately the same chances of growth. Ripple and Ethereum will fight for the second place for a long time and I like it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 12, 2018, 05:17:22 PM
In the past I was not a fan of ripple, I fan ethereum but with the recent ripple partnerships i am beginning to change my mind about ripple and thinking investing on it, but that i am investing in it doesn't mean is better than ethereum, it's because they are waxing stronger with their partnership announcement, so i might invest for some good gains.  Grin
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
I would not choose between these two projects ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE. And I would invest money in both projects. This increases the chances of success!
I would select to have both coins as my investment because they both make fast money on the computer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
If you think at the expense of investment then I think 2 of these coins will do just fine , but to them I would not take ripple , due to the fact that a lot of coins team
Activity: 322
October 12, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
I do not trust ripple, because this coin is very much subject to manipulation. It seems to me that ETH is much safer and more interesting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:03:32 PM
personally i think ethereum is too big to be compared to ripple huge ecosystem developers trust and huge decentralised application infrastructure good luck with your decision Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
October 12, 2018, 04:59:49 PM
I hold both, Ethereum und Ripple, some more Ripple than Ethereum, but I believe, that Ethereum will stay on the second place this year, but the next year who knows, maybe a new strong coin will come and replace Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
October 12, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
I will rather still hold ripple for now , ripple has a fast movement than ethereum . If the banks finally test the ripple technology and agree to use it the banking sector ,ripple will definitely replace etheruem as the second on the coinmarketcap. Many altcoins are creating their own mainnet now leaving the etheruem network  take look at Tron and eos that have left.ethereum might not have much functions in the nearest future.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
Ethereum. Vitalik will release important updates for this cryptocurrency it will become much more effective soon.  Cool
With this update is very effective and improves the quality of the system better. with what happened last time the ETH was replaced by the coin Riplle which pumped when the market was unstable, making the ETH start moving forward. I hope that the ETH price is relatively stable and continues to be an alternative top coin or ICO king.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 03:35:53 PM
It seems to me that these coins are very interesting and promising. That is why they should be in the investment portfolio of each investor. I would buy both.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 03:34:16 PM
seeing the prospects of these two crypto, I chose to invest in both. ripple and ethereum have their advantages, I think this coin can be used as an investment option.
Pages:
Jump to: