Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 14. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
I would not choose between these two projects ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE. And I would invest money in both projects. This increases the chances of success!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
I believe in the excellent potential of both coins. But today it is Ethereum that is a more promising and reliable investment for obtaining a stable income in the future. Although there are all prerequisites for the active development of Ripple, which can demonstrate active growth from next year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 11, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
if you look at a lot of users, surely ethereum is the most appropriate for long-term investment,
because ethereum already has a very strong community, and the price is very stable.
making ethereum worthy of being an investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
World Bank banks adopt ripple speed for shipping while ethereum is a large company using the Eth platform. I think the two coins are very good, but I will choose eth rather than ripple
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 11, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
I hold both of them but if I were to choose between the two, I would prefer Ethereum. Don't get me wrong, Ripple is one of the most coin I am thankful for because of its sudden pumps that helped me increase my capital. Ethereum on the other hand is so low that you will regret if you missed buying it. Once Ethereum has recovered, the value of the coin can go up to 4x. That is something we rarely see for this year so make sure you won't miss it. Cheers!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
I think for now Ripple is very good but you can't ignore Ethereum also. So, if you have huge money first buy Ripple and then but at least one ETH. You must need ETH because for Ethereum based token transfer must need ETH in your account to cover up the GAS price. So, why not buy some ETH now as it now in the very lower level of price.
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 11, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
Ethereum. Vitalik will release important updates for this cryptocurrency it will become much more effective soon.  Cool
Activity: 574
October 11, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
Ripple for banks, ethereum for people. I hope that both ripple and ethereum will continue to spread and grow in price, both projects are worthy of respect, both have excellent technological components and strong public support.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 11, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
maybe because people have started to worry about ethereum's ever-increasing supply which makes it less special even though it is always needed but if the supply is too much then the price will definitely go down, that's what I have in mind and I think many people think like me so that's a lot people who move on ripple
Activity: 490
October 11, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
With the right analysis of these projects, you will probably immediately understand that the ETH project is very different and fundamentally different from the XRP project, because this project as a whole does not carry something new, since there is quite a lot in cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
October 11, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
ETH creator has of a small proportion of coins only https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1050126908589887488
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 11, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
Ripple of Ethereum?
I think that ethereum is no longer a giant. This coin is now in decline and I very much doubt that we will ever see its value more than 500 dollars. Therefore, if you choose between these two coins, the rippl looks more preferable.
Activity: 244
October 11, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I believe that these are both very reliable and promising altcoins with excellent potential for further development. But when comparing these coins, I choose Ethereum. I am sure that this is a more reliable project that will never die. Today, Ethereum has created a successful platform that is actively used by various new projects.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 11, 2018, 07:12:16 AM
Both coins are interesting, but Ripple is currently more attractive because they should announce a big solution for banks and they should start use their solution...
Activity: 350
October 11, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
for me to use the ripple better because of their proper process. how do i say it well. ??
because it tried to move me very fast money and low tax pee. but they are good but they are what you choose
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 11, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Current price of XRP could be explained by investors, who sell ETH and buy XRP. When they will be able to get that mistakes were made, XRP will fall extremely fast, so hodlers shoudl stay away from it. I hope that ETH will rise so I buy ETH.
Activity: 714
October 10, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
Ripple will die soon as many experts say and ETH is not so reliable now but its value is still very high which makes it very promising for investing today too. So I am for ETH.

I agree. It will be Ethreum no matter what. Eth comes a long way, it has undergone a lot of hindrances and it prove itself. Ripple is just a new coin with a lot of lapses that was already surpassed by the ethreum therefore I can say the eth is more powerful that the ripple at the same time it has more potential.
among the Ripple and the Ethereum I prefer the Ethereum. can be ensured with the Ethereum has value and high prices are able to generate more profits, so very nice to rely on as the main coin Ethereum for now.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 10, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
I'd rather choose Etheruem since it is "Decentralize" and has been developed from the ground up. On the other hand, XRP is "centralized" that alone would make you question why are they on top.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:07:43 PM
To be honest, the Ripple coin really surprised me. I did not expect that she would be able to rise so high and catch up and even overtake the ethereum coin. Now I think that it is necessary to invest in both these coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 10, 2018, 03:34:34 PM
I would advise you to invest in both tokens, since both coins are very promising with good capitalization and a great future. And they will not be superfluous in your wallet
I completely agree with your opinion, because a very clever proverb says that you can not store all the eggs in one basket. Thus, it is better to spread your investment opportunities in several directions.
Pages:
Jump to: