Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 15. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
I would advise you to invest in both tokens, since both coins are very promising with good capitalization and a great future. And they will not be superfluous in your wallet
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
And I am more inclined in my preferences towards Ethereum. Ripple gave a good jump in the price recently. But as for me Ethereum develops faster. And in the long term, as for me, Ethereum is the best alternative coin.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
I will still choose ethereum as a good crypto investments as of now compared to ripple or other crypto coins because if we look at the crypto market, the coin that has a big deep on it's price is only ethereum. So the chance to get high profits is very possible to this coin.
i'd select the ripple due to the fact the ripple is a potential coin, and will grow strongly inside the future, I accept as true with on this coin and i am decided to preserve on till the rate rises once more, for my part. persistence is the important thing to our investment back again.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 10, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
In terms of investing and getting more profit, I would definitely choose Ripple. Given its price in May and January it is clear what profit can be achieved with XRP. Ethereum should always be available to pay for various services in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
I think maybe you could choose Ethereum to make an investment because maybe on last year's ethereum chart had a very large increase and maybe if viewed from the chart it might be over last year and hopefully it is indeed. to achieve a very high price.
Activity: 304
October 10, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
It seems to me that now there is no sense to choose a coin better than Ethereum. He now plays the role of that coin, which can easily be the usual way to pay for all possible services. I am very glad that such a coin exists on the market
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
I will still choose ethereum as a good crypto investments as of now compared to ripple or other crypto coins because if we look at the crypto market, the coin that has a big deep on it's price is only ethereum. So the chance to get high profits is very possible to this coin.
Activity: 602
October 10, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
Ripple is a good project but we can’t underestimate Ethereum. Right now ethereum value is very low due to bulk sell of ethereum by big investors.
But etehreum will stable soon, it have a huge market cap & will remain on second number in the chart. Ripple will have to struggle hard to reserve position two.
Activity: 795
October 10, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
Ripple is reliable for day traders, i don't like how ethereum fall drastically ripple witness two rally in 2months which ripple upstage ethereum once at that time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
I think Ethereum is far better than ripple in my opinion. Ripple is more centralized since it acts like company itself since it is doing business as Ripple Labs, Inc. and provides global payment solutions. While Ethereum  uses a blockchain structure similar to Bitcoin and adds the feature of more than just storing value or a way of transferring values with the introduction of Smart Contracts. Providing  applications that live on the blockchain. As long as companies continually creates their companies on top of the block chain Ethereum has still the advantage.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 10, 2018, 07:21:54 AM
Wow, this is a real holy war. since August thirtieth, there are four pages with different opinions))) Well, here you need to answer to the question - “for what purpose will you personally use one and the other blockchain” and most likely the answer will be for profit. Now the second question, smoothly arising, is “which blockchain will give more profit” - and here, as always, the question will remain unanswered on this for both of them for a long time and to wait for good profit from one and the second.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
I don't think people are investing in Ripple, they are trading it in the sense that it is an expected increase in value they are after
rather than any love of the technology itself.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 07:06:20 AM
i  think  that  etheriumm is  much better  for holding  even now situation if is not as good  as  we  hope  but  etheriumm has its potential  an d make  good  profits i  believe .
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
It is 100% ETH. Ripple is centralized and most of tokens are hold by team. It means that they will get most of profits and then they will dissapear. If you were looking for a sign to sell XRP and buy ETH, there is this sign. You will be gratefull, i promise.
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 03:21:37 PM
The choice is unambiguously obvious to me, I choose ETH. These coins absolutely different, but their main difference in centrality. ETH is the decentralized blockchain, and XRP is the completely centralized coin. Therefore XRP completely contradicts bases of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
i  think  that  etherium  is  better  and  more  stable  than  ripple   and   i  would    choose  etherium because i t think it  will be more  successful.
Activity: 476
October 09, 2018, 12:05:57 PM
Ripple its coin which targeted more on banks that on people. What about Etherium - it`s more for companies and simple users. Both of this coins are promising and worth to invest.
Activity: 320
October 09, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I will go and choose Ethereum, because Ethereum i a tough and promising coin. I see that Ethereum is in the future, that's why i will choose Ethereum than Ripple. Ethereum is the king of altcoin that's why i will choose Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 09, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
Ripple gets pushed hard by there community and many news blogs .....
But mainly its a Centralized coin and so no much interest from my side.
Also they working with banks  Roll Eyes

regards
Activity: 154
October 09, 2018, 11:53:09 AM
I am already sick of this comparison. Ripple has been rising for several weeks, while ETH was second top crypto for years. Why do you think that XRP has enough potention to become as popular as ETH. I cannot get all this buzz.
Pages:
Jump to: