Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 16. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
October 09, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
Please, name me all the XRP based projects and compare this list to ETH based projecst. The difference is as obvious and your question: riplle will vanish in the nearest future, while ETH will have second chance to rise and I hope that they will not waste it. Shields up!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
I see a good opportunity for Ripple.
I am sure that in the future Ripp; e will be a pricey coin.
Ripple has good advantages, including the transfer speed is very stable and only requires a short time.
This is something that is interesting in the world of cryptocurrency so that Ripple has a great opportunity to develop into large coins and the price becomes expensive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 09, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
I believe that now is the perfect time to buy and hold Ripple coins. This year Ripple is demonstrating its active development. Until Ethereum switches to POS, it will not develop actively. Therefore, I believe in the greater potential of Ripple, I continue to invest in its purchase.
They've only been in the past few weeks, but I just thought RIPPLE was just a bubble, and they were not going to grow. So I always choose ETH, because ETH is a potential coin and is likely to rise higher in the future
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 09, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
Ethereum and ripple. Of these two altcoins it is certainly very good and potential. And also compete. For me personally, of course, it is more dominant to ethereum because I know ethereum one of the atlcoin that has great potential in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
I believe that now is the perfect time to buy and hold Ripple coins. This year Ripple is demonstrating its active development. Until Ethereum switches to POS, it will not develop actively. Therefore, I believe in the greater potential of Ripple, I continue to invest in its purchase.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 08:43:44 AM
For me both is good and has a potential but on ripple we can't predict if ripple will die soon ripple is good and the flow of their project is okay last month ripple price goes high and ethereum also has a good project tho ethereum price now is low but both of ripple and ethereum are worth to invest and hold.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
October 09, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
i think both is not good that much but now trend is electroneum and you could invest on that, it will reach ethereum price on few months, then it will give good return.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 09, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
Ripple will die soon as many experts say and ETH is not so reliable now but its value is still very high which makes it very promising for investing today too. So I am for ETH.
what do you mean by ripple will die soon? can you give us the reason why you clearly said that?
both of these coins have very good potential, ripple still has great potential to skyrocket like other altcoins.
Activity: 350
October 09, 2018, 07:50:19 AM
Everyone should decide where to invest, but for me Ripple is not acceptable due to its centralization, so I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
October 09, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
Ripple will die soon as many experts say and ETH is not so reliable now but its value is still very high which makes it very promising for investing today too. So I am for ETH.

I agree. It will be Ethreum no matter what. Eth comes a long way, it has undergone a lot of hindrances and it prove itself. Ripple is just a new coin with a lot of lapses that was already surpassed by the ethreum therefore I can say the eth is more powerful that the ripple at the same time it has more potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 07:45:17 AM
for crypto conditions now, I would suggest Ethhereum, because ethereum's price is very low compared to January 2018 and almost touches 1400 $, so in my opinion it is not impossible if at the end of this year ethereum will rise again
Activity: 188
October 09, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
I think both coins are good for investment. I would invest 30% in RIPPLE and 70% in ETHEREUM. However, the timing of profits from each of them will be different.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
I believe that now the perspective is greater with Ethereum. Ripple is a good token. But I plan to invest in the long term, because my choice will definitely be ETHEREUM Roll Eyes

Even though the Ripple price is still cheap and many believe it can go up to 100x, but for now I'm focusing invest in ethereum, this is because most ethereum-based ICOs make me really need ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
Now I of course choose Ethereum. It seems to me that this is the cryptocurrency that can surprise us and please us in the future with its success.  I am absolutely sure that there will be no alternative to it and we will be able to pay for all services and goods with Ethereum
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 09, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
ETH. This coin is usual for me while Ripple is not reliable because it is very hard to trust to it. Its indexes are jumping and this coin will never be the stable one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 09, 2018, 07:11:34 AM
Oh. If the project you are asking us to compare. The first project is extremely manipulative, and the second is hardly a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 06, 2018, 06:39:21 AM
In comparison bewteen Ripple and Ethereum, I think ETH is one step ahead of Ripple. ETH blockchain's transaction processing speed is fast than BTC. People tends to buy Ripple instead of ETH is because of it's price lower than ETH, but I think ETH is best than Ripple in almost every way.
Activity: 280
October 06, 2018, 06:32:40 AM
I will not hesitate to have both in my portfolio, I think Ethereum and Ripple are altcoins that have very good potential in the future, Ethereum and Ripple also have prices that are much cheaper than Bitcoin, these 2 altcoins don't really make me difficult. have it, I hope that in the next few months there will be a surge in prices from Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
October 06, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
If we are updated to the news happen in cryptoworld we could even now that Ripple (XRP) already surpass the ethereum (Eth) to #2 spot in coinmarketcap. This a huge news but what quite surprising is that there are no sign why ethereum goes down and XRP still continously developinh there project.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:21:46 AM
Of course, I prefer to invest more in Ethereum. The coin takes a good position in the market. And with the current price it looks very promising for the future. But I wouldn't discount Ripple. In the present difficult time for Ripple cryptocurrency gave a good price hike for XRP. And I will be buying more XRP now.
Pages:
Jump to: