Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 2. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
I don't know why but I never liked ripple from the start.The hype seemed to much to me.I always supported eth but probably lean towards neo if it comes to that.I am not big on eos either.Anyway, ripple made a huge splash last year and made a lot of people happy and made a lot of people very angry too.This is the same.Ripple always makes the headlines.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 18, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
As a more competent diversification, I would advise you to buy coins of these projects, but if you choose between the two, my choice would fall on Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
November 18, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
I will always go for ethereum because ethereum has a real utility unlike ripple that doesn't have real utility, ripple  is for the short term gains, but if you are looking for long term hold, then ethereum i will go for.
Activity: 700
November 18, 2018, 07:01:05 PM
Both coins are good and both coins serve different purposes so it is not correct to compare them. I think that if we talk about which coin to invest, I would invest in Ripple and Ethereum.
Activity: 476
November 18, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Currently, I'd invest more on Ripple because of the uptrend. But I won't neglect Ethereum even if it is at a downtrend because it is still a top currency. But at the moment Ripple is the one that will provide some profit out of this battle. So there, I'd invest on both but more on Ripple.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 06:31:59 PM
I would buy both coins. The market is very versatile at the moment and it is very difficult to predict what investors will love more.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 18, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
Both of them are very good and have great potential in this market. But if I have to choose I will choose ethereum. Ok that dont mean I don't like ripple. I always said maybe ripple is a centralised project but they have the potential to change the world. And now a days many banks and stuff accepting ripple. So yeah ripple is a very good coin. In one hand ethereum is a platform based token and ethereum is going through a trouble. Cause somehow the ICO market is down a little bit and there is lots of competition in this platform based token group. But I know they will solve it soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
November 18, 2018, 05:52:10 PM
I don’t like put eggs in one bag. If I have money right now, I will invest both of them. Ripple and ethereum are few of the altcoins around for long time. Ethereum is smart contract and it has still good chance go up the price again. Ripple is few of the crypto with the trust of many banks. I think both of them are good crypto to invest, of course anything is possible, that why I would choose to invest both of them if I have money. If one down, you still have another one there.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 18, 2018, 05:49:00 PM
I think the answer is obvious. Although I consider myself to be the most ardent haters of Ethereum, but it is much better than the second option, whose name I do not even want to say.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 05:43:19 PM
For me, Ethereum is definitely much better and more useful in the world of cryptocurrency than ripple, whose team owns 60% of all tokens
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 18, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
In the decline of last week, ripple stopped very strong. As usual, it proved to be a solid investor. That's why my vote is ripple. We love him and we always want it to be like this Smiley
Activity: 644
November 18, 2018, 03:59:54 PM
For me, definitely ethereum. In 2019, I expect at least the previous maximum price values. Ethereum is only in the middle of its path. I look forward to a great development and the future of this platform.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

[/b][/i]

Ripple's trading volume (XRP) has shifted the position of Ethereum (ETH) from the second position after Bitcoin. now Ripple (XRP) has occupied the second position of the most trading volume and shifted ethereum to third

Ethereum or Ripple? all decisions are in your hands

Currently XRP is in excess of ETH, but in about 6 months. I do not think XRP will still be # 2 in the coinmarketcap, because let's look at the advantages that the ETH has over the XRP.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
I would choose ethereum over ripple anytime. Ethereum is well accepted and used for many projects, Ripple is also good but not popular like Ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
I cannot understand people that are choosing Ripple, this coin is a centralised solution for the banking industry and Ethereum opens the doors to the decentralised world. Buy Ethereum and hold it for a while, Ripple won't be on the second place for long.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 18, 2018, 04:41:38 AM
Ripple is well-suited for a short-term position; for longer-term trading, you can choose an Ethereum; these coins look pretty good on the market now and have a good growth potential in the future.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
Last year, Ripple overtake Ethereum to become the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the world after Bitcoin but it didn't last long. ETH is still the most utilized for buying services and payment despite the massive pullback this year.
In my opinion, both projects have a very bright future in the blockchain industry.
Activity: 287
November 18, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
Yes I see both of these currencies are good for investment, I think now Ethereum is better at investing and in terms of technology. Both will be at the top of the best ALT, but the Ethereum potential has a higher rating so I would choose Ethereum.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 02:21:25 AM
this is like a centralized or decentralized system, both of them are fighting for the second position, although for now ripple is in the second position, in the future there will be turmoil from this Ethereum competitor
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 12:22:14 AM
I would choose Ethereum instead of Ripple. Ripple should not be chosen because it has increased sharply in the last week. If you look into the ripple, you will find that it is not actually a blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: