Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 35. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 24, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Ethereum is a stable coin that has been on top two for long time,as being used by almost all of the ICOprojects the ERC-20 of this great coin

Ripple is unstable coin since this being backed up by bankers whos greedy and selfish and a pump and dump coin

So if i were to choose i believe that still ethereum is much better for long term holding,because we are talking for future here and not just for today
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
You probably noticed how recently the Ripple project began to increase its cost, so you decided to ask about it, but I think that the ETH project is still better, but it's more appropriate to invest in both projects.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
I would not choose between these coins. In the end, I prefer to buy Ethereum and Ripple. They are both profitable. Recently I bought more Ripple, it could be quickly earned. And in a long line, take both coins.
Activity: 452
September 24, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
I believe that it is not koretkno to compare these coins, both projects in their technological process and in their field of activity will be in demand, then that they will fight for positions in the coinmarketcap this is certainly, but the meaning is different
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 02:23:45 AM
At this point, probably the investment in RIPPLE is more appropriate, the coin showed a good growth, at some point even after overtaking the etherium on capitalization.
Activity: 98
September 24, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
Ripple is not as popular as ethereum which is mostly used as payment options and more stores use ethereum as their payment method.
For me, I will stay in ethereum. The only problem is why the ethereum price is low because at
I don't have ripple like now but it's also good to buy ripple and only be used for trading or investing in the long run
Activity: 324
September 24, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
Of course, both these coins must be purchased. Each has its pros and cons, but prospects also have both coins. Although they are very different in nature
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 24, 2018, 01:10:41 AM
I don't see any importance whatsoever in holding the No 2 or No 3 spot in crypto market cap, as both of the two coins have their own individual and totally different usage cases. I would suggest that both have a great opportunity to increase in price coming off the back of a long and sustained correction. A balanced and diversified portfolio is a wiser choice so if you like both then why not invest in both instead of picking just one of them?
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 01:07:50 AM
Will pick ETH,  because most altcoins have their root attached to it,  it's more relevant to up coming ICOs and projects,  Eth is the one to keep
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 23, 2018, 10:16:04 PM
both are good to invest but need to remember that they are different.
ethereum has a decentralized network while xrp is a coin that is not decentralized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 09:46:10 PM
I'm more interested in ethereum than XRP because the blockchain technology behind it and XRP are COINS for transactions, similar to banking systems so I'm more confident about holding ethereum than XRP.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
If i have the choice, i would choose ethereum and not ripple.
I see with ethereum more possibilities of use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 09:21:58 PM
Ripple has a large amount of supply and ethereum will be everyone's choice, we can see new projects using tokens standard ethereum, this coin is great for investment, I will hold the ethreum for a long time
I agree with you for this, a very large amount of supply from Ripple is a serious problem if you want to buy this coin, and a lot of cheating done by the Ripple developer. so I agree to invest choosing Ethereum, because we can see all new ICO projects from the Ethereum ERC20 network. it can make Ethereum in the future very valuable.
Yes, you are indeed from both of these coints, Ripple and Ethereum, of course, ethereum coint is more feasible to be made as an investment, of course there are separate considerations because ethereum has advantages that are not owned by ripple, of course investment in ethereum is good for the future
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 09:09:01 PM
Ripple has a large amount of supply and ethereum will be everyone's choice, we can see new projects using tokens standard ethereum, this coin is great for investment, I will hold the ethreum for a long time
I agree with you for this, a very large amount of supply from Ripple is a serious problem if you want to buy this coin, and a lot of cheating done by the Ripple developer. so I agree to invest choosing Ethereum, because we can see all new ICO projects from the Ethereum ERC20 network. it can make Ethereum in the future very valuable.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 23, 2018, 08:53:45 PM
Both of them are good for short or long term hodl but I will prefer ETH more (I hodl both of them). The price is at its lowest and my instinct is telling me to buy it. I earned a lot every time I trust my instinct so I am in the process of coming up with a capital that can help me increase my ETH in hand. Hopefully, the bull run will happen this coming December or January next year.  Cool
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2018, 08:40:07 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Yes, due to the hype and Ripple big partnerships with the banks. As for trading, this asset is pretty good, as for long-term hodl, maybe, but I do not want to support in my opinion centralized token and I would rather have ETH. However, there are many discussions about Buterin being a "CEO" in ETH is that good or not, that one we will leave alone.

ETH is still recovering from that recent pressure, but once they will start releasing the updates, be prepared for that. Earlier or later it will happen, no doubt. My choice is ETH.
I still stick with the Ripple that becomes my primary choice. because the development of who continued to increase and generate more profits. In addition with the ability of this developing Ripple capable of giving a remarkable progress.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
September 23, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
September 23, 2018, 08:12:14 PM
Ripple has tested the number position on coinmarketcap and it was very funny how fast ethereum came back to its position again. Currently, my support for ethereum has reduced and that of ripple has increased. I will start buying more ripple than ethereum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
September 23, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
Ripple has been going good in these times, but I don't think that this rising is not enough to make it a reliable coin. I think the top coins should be innovative like ethereum and IOTA, not like ripple which is not a decentralized cryptocurrency.
Every reliable crypto is having a decentralized system so they can't afford for manipulation, and Ripple does not have it. So between the Ethereum and Ripple I would like to choose the Ethereum has been very trusted and have a team and a great community.
Activity: 596
September 23, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
I'm not really familiar with the Ripple coin. But if I had a choice to invest in, I would choose ether. Me he seems more reliable on first glance.
Pages:
Jump to: