Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 36. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
Although they are fighting for the same market niche I consider that they don't even compete in the same ballpark, so it's not a very fair comparison, but financially speaking, I consider ripple to be a long-term currency, that if it achieves the union with the banks will generate a lot of profits, instead I see it in the short term and it will probably be replaced in 3 or 4 years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 23, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Yes, due to the hype and Ripple big partnerships with the banks. As for trading, this asset is pretty good, as for long-term hodl, maybe, but I do not want to support in my opinion centralized token and I would rather have ETH. However, there are many discussions about Buterin being a "CEO" in ETH is that good or not, that one we will leave alone.

ETH is still recovering from that recent pressure, but once they will start releasing the updates, be prepared for that. Earlier or later it will happen, no doubt. My choice is ETH.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
September 23, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
You do not need to compare these coins. They have different goals.
At least, you will study the purposes and directions of these projects. Why compare these different areas? Why do you think there is competition between them?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
for now, Ripple prices have risen very high compared to Ethereum prices, but I still choose Ethereum because I believe Ethereum prices will increase much higher than Ripple prices, therefore I prefer to invest in Ethereum.
Don't get too excited about it, the price could tank down at any minute. The coin is a longterm investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:48:59 PM
Ripple has been going good in these times, but I don't think that this rising is not enough to make it a reliable coin. I think the top coins should be innovative like ethereum and IOTA, not like ripple which is not a decentralized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
September 23, 2018, 06:44:42 PM
Ethereum is still struggling to have the good value from XRP, Ethereum holders remain confident that they will excel from XRP.
XRP's struggle is quite impressive and will continue to compete with Ethereum, a new breakthrough has been made and the development team gets the opportunity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
September 23, 2018, 06:36:19 PM
I think ethereum is better and more important project. Many altcoins exist thanks to the ethereum and with this crypto market is growing. However, for investment, generally, ripple provides more profit because it can be pumped more easily with the news.
Activity: 429
September 23, 2018, 06:30:40 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

In my case, I would surely choose ethereum over ripple. Both cryptos are indeed good but when it comes on the consistency in the market ,ethereum would surely dominate xrp. But if you  are into bigger amount of token holding, choose xrp since it is having lower market value. In such way, that investor would be having a higher chance to earn profit than investing to eth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
In my opinion, ethereum and ripple are equally potential to be used as investment tools. Both have different advantages. I myself really like these two coins. I like ethereum because ethereum can provide blockchain rides when I want to create blockchain-based applications. Whereas ripple I usually use as a payment tool when I want to conduct cross-country transactions quickly. This ripple is able to do many transactions at once in just a few minutes. Besides, this ripple tends to be stable when hard forks occur. This makes our work easy to complete.
Activity: 320
September 23, 2018, 06:13:53 PM
ethereum or ripple if you have to choose I will choose ethereum, because we certainly know if ethereum is now on the potential and platform that many people enjoy. so choosing ethereum is a necessity rather than a new coin that has no development yet.
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

I have both coins in my portfolio but I am very cautious with XRP because of it`s huge total supply and it is
not a fully decentralized coin. Having much more trust in ETH despite the issues it has with scalability.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 05:53:54 PM
for now, Ripple prices have risen very high compared to Ethereum prices, but I still choose Ethereum because I believe Ethereum prices will increase much higher than Ripple prices, therefore I prefer to invest in Ethereum.
I still persevere in choosing ethereum even though currently ethereum prices are very unstable, I am also sure ethereum prices
will be high again, even though I admit that ripple is also good for investment but I still choose ethereum as my main investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 05:37:38 PM
For me , I prefer Ripple . I think that Ethereum is not a good investment while Ripple is much more steady.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:32:20 PM
I think that Ripple does not have a future and it's hard to call a crypto currency. But Ethereum is a very promising coin with a great potential. Ethereum earns a lot of people around the world! Ripple is dying.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 05:22:30 PM
Ripple me as a technology and as an investment in the long but not like , completely decentralized and in addition the team has 60% of coins , I think there is definitely the Ethereum!
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
Those investors who invested in Riepl received good dividends. Investor could earn almost 100% in 2 weeks. For the etherium, such a result is almost impossible now.
Activity: 887
September 23, 2018, 12:47:28 AM
both of these coins are altcoins which are very good because they have a reliable development team, only if I personally prefer Ethereum because I think Ethereum is safer to survive in the long run even though Ripple also but Ethereum is more useful for everything including exchanges.
Activity: 1024
September 23, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
why not both? ethereum and ripple are the best altcoins today. so why not buy both, if you want only profit. and in my opinion these two coins still have the potential to grow in the next few years. and now eth has also begun to recover, the ripple of the past few days has also risen. so now is the right time to buy both
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 23, 2018, 12:28:57 AM
after xRapid launches, I think it's time to move your assets to ETH
as usual XRP will only pump for a short period of time
after that the ETH can exceed the price of 600 USD in the next few months
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 12:10:10 AM
xrp has not been able to raise its price much more than its original price is going down, whether it is ok when you hold the xrp in hand. And eth is different it is supported by the ico so it will be more stable than xrp. I think you should learn trade coin to increase the amount of profit you have will be better than holding a coin for a long time will increase less profit.
Pages:
Jump to: