Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 37. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:58:27 PM
for now, Ripple prices have risen very high compared to Ethereum prices, but I still choose Ethereum because I believe Ethereum prices will increase much higher than Ripple prices, therefore I prefer to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 11:06:23 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Here xrp and ethereum both have different concept of Technology in the cryptocurrency market main thing year is that both of the coins are better by technology and by team management , so surely both of these coins will grow much .
But as we know that in the case of xrp coin it is used by the cryptocurrency users and by the 11 + banks in the world and this number is going to increase and that leads into the increase in the demand of xrp coin so there are chances that with the two factors cryptocurrency uses and Bank users will results in to increase in the price of xrp coin much then etherium coin .
but here we can't say that etherium price will remain constant or go down because ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin and it has a much better Technology then xrp coin, and this will make the coin better and also here investors in ethereum coin are a big amount then what xrp have investors so so here we can say that ethereum have better potential in the cryptocurrency market then xrp .
Since in the recent time we seen that xrp get up buy 50 to 60% in one to two days , but still if anyone lost this opportunity then he can invest in ethereum coin .
Right now position of Ripple coin is added number 2 and ethereum at number three , show with a small minority difference in the potential results Into change in their position between both of these going by 2 and 3 .
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
If you look at how the development of the crypto-currency topic is already developing on the example of the RIPPLE project, then it can be said that the beginning of a new wave is not far away, I probably would have chosen the ETH project because it was not yet pumped.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
September 22, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
I invested in both Ethereum and Ripple. Both are powerful projects with different usecase. Ethereum has proven itself as platform for ICO and smart contracts. Though Ripple is a little bit controversial due to its centralized nature but when it comes to international money transfer Ripple is the accepted crypto even by many major global banks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 22, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
Ripple is a speculative coin operated by whales. I think investing in such a coin is very dangerous, because it is unpredictable. I trust ETH more.
Activity: 504
September 22, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
If you gonna ask me what i will pick from now ofcourse i will go to ripple. If you see the chart now ripple is rising up now and trader's who invest and hold on ripple will have a huge profit. Shocked
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
Ethereum is a rising star of the cryptocurrency world. It has quickly the second largest digital currency in just over two years. At the speed at which the price of ethereum has increased, the future of ethereum will shine like the moon. Ripple is just the beginning, it is showing strength now, it is still stable, it can also catch the speed if the investor's trend is on its side. Ripple's future is shining brightly.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 22, 2018, 01:52:00 AM
both can greatly increase in price, depending on the news. also can grow and other alternative coin, all depends on decision-their in world, society. And it depends on the applicability. personally, I am a NEM blockchain supporter
Activity: 229
September 22, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Of course, the advantage of the Ethereum, despite all the prospects and demand for ripples,
Etereum remains one of the successful coins of all the crypto currency.
I no doubt give the advantage and perspective of Ethereum.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 01:42:11 AM
Neither
XRP is centralized and more like bank utility. ETH might be replaced soon.
Xlm , ada  might be candidates. On the other hand eth is pretty easy to buy through many brokerage accounts  — albeit at a steep premium — using Grayscale’s Ethereum Classic Investment Trust (ETCG).
If coinbase lists more coins competition might heat up...
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 21, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
I think that both are very much good coins for investment. Both are increasing in prices at present. Prices of ripple is surging vertically and it will continue. Ethereum is also performing well as compared to other coins although it failed to fare well earlier. So go for both coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
For now im holding some ethereum only.. Cause the need for ethereum are must have to buy some new tokens.. I like ethereum because the used of it and easy to buy new tokens with a very low price. So ethereum will be my favourite right now.
Activity: 106
September 21, 2018, 10:49:34 PM
I hold both. Etherum is established as a good cryptocurrency only second to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. Ripple is going to be a good fiat like accepted currency in the future. There is a good acceptance for Ripple from the banking system. I think in the coming months we could see a good demand for Ripple.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
Ethereum looks more attractive to me with its current price. Ripple is also not bad. At first, I did not like that it was very centralized, but lately I think "so, what?": the majority of the largest corporations in the world are centralized, but this does not prevent their shares from growing every year. ripple has a very good technology, it is one of the most reliable in the crypto space of payment coins, to date. And I see that they are working on the ripple, there are always very strong partnerships, coin are being introduced into various services as a means of payment, it is traded on all serious exchanges and almost everywhere there are trade pairs with fiat.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:34:00 PM
If I was given the option to choose between the two. then I would choose the ethereum. because according to me, this more stable from ethereum at ripple. and also owned technology from ethereum at ripple.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 21, 2018, 10:32:10 PM
ripple is on fire now Cool
both are very promising tokens but for me personally maybe this time I will choose ripple for the next few months to see their market movements are very tempting
maybe I'll come back with eth if they are already on the normal path
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:28:49 PM
For me I choose ethereum because the ripple does not know much about the gap and I do not know much about it but in the sense that eth was more popular with new investors than the ripple so for now I voted for ethereum and also right now I will read and gain also knowledge about ripple.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 10:26:40 PM
Eth has been steady for awhile. It might not give us shocking increase but it's stable. For ripple, it has a great future. It was performing well just like etherium when it was first brougt to the exhange. So, it's better to invest to both coins now.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
Both are good and potential altcoints, but I tend to ethereum, because ethereum is the best altcoint of all altcoints and many have invested in ethereum, investing in ethereum will not lose
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 10:16:00 PM
Ofc my answer is Ethereum. Ethereum already being used by a lot of tokens/coin as their platform and Ripple only focus for their banking system. And based on the supply, Ripple has a lot of supply than ETH and Ripple is not a 100% blockchain. And beside that Ethereum has an active development day by day, you can check their github, a cool developer, a great community and a lot of good things.
Pages:
Jump to: