Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 2. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
Ethereum has brought a new breath to the crypto world. No one can deny the contributions of the crypto. Ethereum is a very potent project and one that will be in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 11, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
I believe that Ether has great potential. But the situation in the crypto currency market is very complicated. We will have to wait several months in order to make a profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:09:50 AM
It seems to me that we need to stop talking about the potential of one of the most legendary projects that are on the market today. It seems to me that everyone who comes across ETH understands this and understands the idea of ​​crypto currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 11, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
The true value of ethereum should be 2000-2500 dollars.He has a really big potential.Bitcoin and ethereum are the safest projects.Other projects are now too risky.Let's hope everything goes well.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
August 11, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
indeed, if the market situation is experiencing as it is now, the most appropriate thing to minimize it is a very large loss is holding a coin in the longer term, because the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline, maybe the market conditions are like This is reasonable because of the bear market that is happening, and maybe the current situation will take place in the long term. and whether the rumors about price recovery that will occur at the end of this year will actually occur or not.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
I am holding majority of my ETH. It has a great potential and probabilities in future. It is gaining popularity for its blockchain 2.0 system which is making it very fast and people are becoming interested in it.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 01:51:02 AM
Dear all,
Yes, Ethereum is very potential. Ethereum is managed and developed by highly reputable team. So, we should totally trust this coin. The fact of the coin market also shows. In my opinion, I beleive it. Good luck!
Activity: 86
August 11, 2018, 12:06:43 AM
Yes, I think it is a good time to hold the coin or if you wish to buy the coin, you can by and hold the coin for long term because the price will higher than other altcoin and it is the best altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 11:57:47 PM
I believe that if the ethereum does not do something disastrous, it will become the currency of the future definitely. There are not so many hype around it as around bitcoin
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
I think ethereum is a potential coin, you can get ethereum for free by joining the bounty. I don't want to suggest airdrop because I failed several times with airdrop. besides if you have enough capital you can trade to get ethereum.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 09:53:16 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
I think it is a good time to buy in eth and hold them. The price of it is quite low and it can go up at any moment. If you have enough money, you cna buy in more for more profit.
Activity: 107
August 10, 2018, 09:29:52 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

yes, i think this is very good time to invest in ETH because the market are falling now.
You can buy and invest ETH, because ETH is a promising coin to hold in long term.
i believe you the price will increasing again and you will get some profit from that.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 09:02:06 PM
Currently, all the upcoming projects use it as a basis , as it has a very good potential .
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 10, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
The price of ethereum at this time continues to go down as a result of bearish market which influenced by the dip of bitcoin price but I believe it will manage to go up soon. Ethereum has a big potential to grow in long term because it is a well-developed coin with very much active developer which continues to find ways to improve further its coin.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
This project has a great potential. But at the moment the price is very low, because the entire crypto-currency market is rapidly falling. We must be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 07:17:16 PM
I suggest and think that Ethereum potential for the future will be very bright and great so it's best to buy Ethereum now
Activity: 368
August 10, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
ethereum's potential for now and the future will be good. there will be no shortage of ethereum except high prices. so I think maybe this is one of the potential coins in crypto that are good to run.
there ar a lot of opinions about ethereum but i think that you shoyld remeber that this cryptocurrency will not diebsoon
Activity: 368
August 10, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
ethereum has abig potential and i want ylu to know that this coi  will cope with all thelroblems in my opinion
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:14:48 PM
ethereum's potential for now and the future will be good. there will be no shortage of ethereum except high prices. so I think maybe this is one of the potential coins in crypto that are good to run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:12:05 PM
The company of ethereum have a potential in this kind of business because of the good feedbacks that they get from their investors and at the same time for being a trusted company to the public.

I agree, that is why the confidence level of investors and the same with the public trust is at above. So, they should never worry about the scenario in market because that is part of a normal trend of market having bull run is still there happens.
r
ethereum has some problem but still i believtp in this cryprocurency and i think that leople should not be so sgrict about it
Pages:
Jump to: